AUS/POL MELBOURNE EDITION

Sup cunts.

Gang crime: we need a more sophisticated understanding of African migrants .

archive.is/kdlao

Terrifying moment a shirtless man wielding a huge knife is seen slashing the walls of an elevator while screaming his head off inside a notorious public housing block.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5293581/Shirtless-knife-wielding-man-runs-wild-public-housing.html

Crossdresser arrested after ‘pulling gun out from under his wig’ at a Melbourne shopping centre.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5288413/Gun-wielding-cross-dresser-arrested-Melbourne-mall.html

Aboriginal MP hits back against vile threats over Australia Day flag call.

theage.com.au/victoria/aboriginal-mp-receives-vile-threats-over-australia-day-flag-call-20180119-h0l51i.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mv0Dn
youtube.com/watch?v=JAcxzWPWGF0
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this heat.
Needs a good glassing.

... Why... Why do we even have niggers in Australia. Girt by fucking sea. We had an opportunity to be 100% nigger free.

Christ on earth, you even have BLM bullshit springing up in Melbourne. Everything south of Cairns should be nuked and we can start over.

Should be "NUKE MELBOURNE EDITION"

I saw ABC give at least 5 minutes of airtime to Adam Bandt talking about how Australia Day should be moved to not offend anyone.

This is what my taxes are being used for. Giving a platform for someone who hates what Australia actually is, a European country in the South Pacific built by white men for whites.

Jews

You mad white boi?

Threadly reminder- if Australia Day was an invasion, not settlement, then international agreements in the UN recognise it as a victory and dissolves native title

archive.is/mv0Dn

>Using proper grammar
You want to know how I know you are white?

WE

this.

Let's agree with the SJW's and take the abo's land

Threadly reminder the greens do not care about aboriginals and are all about virtue signalling
I think the video is related i was looking for something with warren mundine but cannot seem to find it but this might the video im thinking of anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=JAcxzWPWGF0

WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

>Threadly reminder the greens do not care about aboriginals and are all about virtue signalling
add all SJW's to that

>this kills the Australian

Nah mate. THIS kills the Australian:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg

>scared of birds.
Wankers

>Aboriginal MP

I thought member of parliament only available to human, no?

we've boundless plains to share goy :^)

annex us already you lazy bastards

Jews.

>international agreements
top kek

We're getting replaced.

>2018 market very strong
>3 weeks into the year

how nice of him to provide an address

im going to sell my property to a china man, but not before rubbing my unwashed foreskin on every surface in the entire house.

Looks like Australia need some apartheid.

VOTE 4 TAYLOR SWIFT "LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO" jjj hottest 100

VOTE 4 ACDC " BIG BALLS" in MMM Ozzest 100
I'm Sam Kekovich

I know, its fucking sad. After seeing nigger behavior all over the world we decide to import the problem. A problem that will literally never go away.

Guess the race of the person in charge

Qld secession when?

Howdy my fellow Australian bros!
How is you evening going?
Hope well!
Im waiting for my VISA approval, so wait for me!

dumb terrone

Spotted the chinggher.
also not terrone

I just saw it in a /ita/ thread I don't what it means. But i have had the misfortune of being around sicilians my whole life
Should be a Barassi Line sucession desu

>Gang crime: we need a more sophisticated understanding of African migrants .
No, we need to deport those cunts back to Africa. Why the fuck did we let them in?

>errifying moment a shirtless man wielding a huge knife is seen slashing the walls of an elevator while screaming his head off inside a notorious public housing block.
What is Ice.

>Crossdresser arrested after ‘pulling gun out from under his wig’ at a Melbourne shopping centre.
What is mentally unstable

>Aboriginal MP hits back against vile threats over Australia Day flag call.
Greens are in for a chill in the next federal election, we'll see how far anti-Australian policies can get you. I wouldn't be surprised if they still do well in Melbourne electorates though.

Its a derogatory term for south italians.
>But i have had the misfortune of being around sicilians my whole life
I have the misfortune of living with italians my whole life too. Trying ot ifx this shit tho.

I'd still rather chinks than mudslimes.

Can someone do me a favor and post a link to the article where a judge lightened some nigglet's punishment because it would affect his romantic life or some shit?
I remember seeing it but now that I mentioned to some normies, I can't find the bloodly article.

>I have the misfortune of living with italians my whole life too.
where are you from

Rome

Then can we put the reffos and shitskins in the flat boundless bit in the middle and leave them there?

Yea me too but shit still sucks though.

>lives in Rome
>he calls other people terrone
Rome is still terronia

Is there an inherent divide in Australia between those of Germanic descent and those of Celtic descent?

At school, I found that the Germanics (those who have ancestors and surnames from Scandinavia and Germanic nations) kept to themselves more and had a superiority complex compared to the more easy going, larrikin Celtic/Anglo descendants.

Its pretty hard to immigrate isn't it? you need a qualification and a sponsor or something don't ya

Thats why i dont want to stay around italians and dont want to meet them when i go back to australia.
You worthless pieces of shit.
Thank god im getting the fuck out from this shithole.
Enjoy your carbonara, faggot.

We sold our weatherboard box to gooks at a massively inflated price last week, seriously considering putting a turd in the roof before we go.

It is but there some ways i heard?

You need a sponsor. Or you can just entroll in a tafe and from there you go? Thas what a dude told me here.
Or visa b-2 and working in rural areas for 2 years before getting permanent residency?
Anway im coming to study. Will probably move to Korea or Japan after. Or maybe i will enroll in a university there and study something. Probably not tho. Not sure yet.
Also stop importing niggers and chinks and make it easier for wops from rome like me. (actually dont, wops are a scourge)

>Enjoy your carbonara, faggot.
Lmao i live souther than you, i live in Naples

this one?

>naples
Shit, im sorry m8.

Seems like every second wog in italy has a cousin in Australia so they find a way

John Howard brought them in, I hate that smarmy fuck more than any other politician

Yes, thanks user.

Yeah many of people i know here hav wogs over there but not me.

Thankfully i can afford to go abroad and study. Otherwise i would be stuck in this shithole.

We're working on it mate but it's hot. Also need to have day of the boomerang and remove the (((greens)))

>implying youre not already an unofficial australian state
lul

>24
>no work experience
>no car
>cant find a job
Should I just off myself if I can't find work by 25?

just get a trade you dolebludging cunt

>no racism please
could literally solve every African gang problem overnight by deporting them but they're too scared to do it.

When was that? It would have been what like 10-12 years ago? Wouldn't that mean that they aren't born here so we could actually deport them?

>Africans
>Melbourne
Sucks to be there.
Scarnon from Sydney cunt.

Defense pays OK. Need to be
>Patriot
>Stable
>Keen and high energy

So what? I'm a year behind you in the same shit. Work on some other shit. If you lucky enough to have NBN, make videos or do work online.

>implying either of us is on sennalink since they are cracking down on youth allowance and now tafe's fucked up how you study off campus

>female
>non-white

Not true by any means.

Not true by any means.*
>Am pissed
But yeah they try that in state gov as well. Not a dent in state, even less in defense.

2003 was muh Darfur when we got the first big influx of Sudos

Damn so they'd be born here. Oh well looks like a race war.

They'll just reply with "Muh white cunt's law"

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
Listen to these sounds... Isnt it fucking glorious. Im loving all of these attacks on Europeans, You dumb cunts are going to push us into our old ruthless warlike ways and this time we are not stopping WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING TAKE IT ALL!! ALLLLL OF IT!!!!!!!!!

How long until Melbourne has its own designated shitting streets

Never!!!!!!!!! I am going to take with city for the glory of The empire! S.P.Q.R !

>Conquest day.

Im born and bred Melbourne cunt from the 70's it hurts watching this place slowly turning more and more 3rd world and see the whites and even some oldschool wogs support it. I want to help fix it but don't know what to do and if feeels bad

yes, lets call it Invasion Day and have ourselves a good old coon shoot once again!

These cunts go and buy cheap clothes just for crimes. Now they're wearing gloves so there's no prints.

How the fuck are they ever going to be identified?

What a fucking disaster this is.

Consider it fuckin' lost. It's certainly starting to look that way.

Sydney is China now too.

what trades hire adult apprentices? 24, need a change, ill do anything I don't really care what

2003. The sudi that arrived pregnant gave birth and now the offspring is 13 and pregnant.

We're up to third gen sudis now.

I lived in Melbourne for a couple of years and as much shit as it gets it was actually an alright place to live. Minus the Asian, Muslims and Africans.

Oh and vicroads.

Australians are white niggers anyways so who gives a fuck if african niggers takeover

What's Melbourne worth anyway.
>White nigger?
>Which ship did your kin arrive on?

hello?

I'd like to know this too. Same age but from what I can tell it's hopeless, can only get one if you know someone.

Is it me you're looking for?

yes, how's it been

Army mechanic?

Threadly reminder to get yourself some guns

docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.