So honest question to the Brits, how do you... cut things? How do you cut bread, chop onions...

So honest question to the Brits, how do you... cut things? How do you cut bread, chop onions, really any cooking in general, how do you get on with no knives?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=gjeo1NMKIUM
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/final-moments-cosplay-man-carrying-4707035
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-34364034
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the saddest thing I have seen all day.

The British used to be powerful.

youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

those knifes are the ones kids are walking around with in the street

you can buy them from any store

brits need to run a "bin that acid" campaign next

the govt is,american govt is jelous

all weapons taken,we are much more obedient....our society is your DNCs wet dream.

You can buy pre sliced vread in supermarkets

It's fucking stale but at least hey no dangerous utensils required

This country is pathetic

I use a knife at every meal.

Breakfast: chop apples

Lunch. Chop tomatoes and roast beef

Dinner: chop carrots and bacon and garlic.

What do you do?

They've removed all weaponry from the citizenry so they can't resist the government. Gonna backfire when they are chewed apart instead.

I completely disagree with, but can understand the rational behind gun trade-in programs, which are highly restricted virtually everywhere. But knives are so readily available, (and you can make one with a chunk of steel and a few minutes on a grinder), I don't see the purpose when a would-be stabber can always get another even if he complied with the "binning" at one time.

But that would be disproportionately affecting rocket scientists and brain surgeons, and therefor racist.

With a knife, its not like they are banned or anything, the police are just retarded enough to think that getting people to surrender their old cutlery will somehow stop people getting stabbed

British humour is alright

That's literally a home kitchen stater set. Why are they ignoring the Paki rape gangs?

Things are bad when even niggers look at the UK and call you crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=gjeo1NMKIUM

I slice, idiot.

Their precincts and politicians love to tweet this bullshit constantly. Bongs can't respond in any meaningful way or they get thought-policed. Just laughing about it isn't gonna convince anyone how fucked up their situation is.

What would the legal situation be for replying to these tweets with vids of free people unloading at the range or defending themselves from nog attacks? Could it be seen as a threat?

> to a bike wheel
captcha: pottery

Asked a Brit expat about the whole knife thing. He said at least we don't have guns. Like it was a good thing or it was advanced. I asked him how do you defend yourself from burglaries or assaults. No joke guy looked me in my eye and said wait for the police. Totally dead serious. I thought he was kidding and asked him what happens in the 30 minutes it takes the cops to get there. He said most robbers just want your things and won't bother you if you give them your shit.

I never seen such a defeated, state-worshipping people in my life. Never. I've been all over Europe and even went to California but Brits really believe in the nanny state thing.

We still use knives you fucking dumbass

Shut the fuck up bong, you dont have any rights. This is now a MERICA thread.

Underrated post.

I love how the Brits constantly take a piss out of you in threads like these, you're none the wiser and end up looking like proper fucking divs. It's as if they're just waiting for you to come visit and start talking shit so that you end up getting banged and/or stabbed. Well played, well played indeed.

It's not an unreasonable question given the unreasonableness of your government.

>that english
t. literal ahmed

Ive seen alot of brits argueing against americans using guns to protect their property. They think its wrong for a cashier/home owner to shoot some nog over a few hundred dollars, while completely disregarding the fact that a nog is willing to shoot the cashier/home owner for a few hundred dollars. A shallow, delusional people.

>It's fucking stale but at least hey no dangerous utensils required
Do you use a spoon or some shit to butter bread?

>literally chewed apart
With those hideous buck teeth no doubt.

careful mate, you'll attract the amerigoblin spammer

This is the modern age, you don't need a dangerous weapon in your kitchen just to eat.

Any shop will have sliced bread, sliced beef, apple slices, etc honestly the convenience is benefit enough

Anyone have the webm of the British police surrounding the knife nigger?

Two bread knives in this

One more bread knife

Take away curry and kebab shops.

Oy guvnah ill gib you wot in ur gab m8 jus wait bruv til ive finished my bloody right plum pudding m8

Nigger I could walk around with a fucking claymore broadsword and nobody would say shit. Fuck I could walk around with an actual gun.

so they call the cucks who turn over their knives "violent offenders"?

>I slice, idiot

Checks flag.
Of course you can slice things with a knife because you don't like in the UK.

Anyone from the UK wanna leave a non-retarded reply?

How often do they empty this surrender bin? Why wouldn't you tip a quart of gorilla glue into it? Imagine the effort and risk for some poor community officer to extract a fucking ginsu hedgehog the size of a beach ball. Just do it already.

Unless, of course, them sneaky peelers film the bins to see who is turning in knives. In which case, wear a burka or something.

This isn't real right? Bongs explain yourselves

If Sup Forums had existed during the Fall of Rome you would have seen threads just like this one.

You guys don't get it. This just might be a clever British joke or something, you just wait. The joke will appear.

>We still use knives you fucking dumbass

You just need a license and have the knife registered, right?

So where's the civilization surrender bin?

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/final-moments-cosplay-man-carrying-4707035

>These are the last moments of a man dressed as an anime character before he was shot dead by police for carrying a samurai sword.
>Darrien Hunt, 22, may have 'cosplaying' when he was shot four times in the back by chasing officers.

Don't be a tease
BIN THOSE KEYS

Love that bong sense of humor

why is it a thing? Who dumps all these knives and why?

save your ass - bin that glass!

>Any shop will have sliced bread, sliced beef, apple slices

Apple slices go bad on a few minutes. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak does it arrive sliced?

This is the anime plot I’ve been looking for.

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/final-moments-cosplay-man-carrying-4707035
>after he allegedly lunged at them
Didn't say anything about trying to shank a cop now did I Mr. Bong?

a file/grater. nice catch.

that's funny, so the knife i keep in my bedroom closet for cutting my breakfast fruits withotu having to move all around the house... would I be sent to jail for it?

its pretty sharp since I dont use it for anything else

>british education.png
teacher should have said, "I wasn't talking to that bloke"

Correct. Slicing should be handled by trained professionals. Mutts are so stupid

probably old dull knives that were replaced by newer sharper knives... assuming it's still legal to buy knives in bongistan

Swords are actually more illegal than guns to carry in america, you'd probably get arrested.

bin those screwdrivers too

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-34364034

All memes aside the law is it's illegal to carry a knife over three inches in public without a good reason (using it for work, taking it home after buying it, ect) to try and cut down on teenagers walking about with knives and stabbing each other.

You can own a 2 foot long machete to use for gardening if you want as long as you don't wander about on the street with it.

>armed SAS military police with automatic mp5s and long rifles will turn up in4 minutes max if you even mention the word "weapon" and shoot you fucking dead for looking at them the wrong way

this is the reason i feel safe and also why noone is hardly ever stupid enough to even use a stick to rob you

You can do most cutting with the edge of a spoon or fork, or with a grater.

There might need to make some adjustments to the way to prepare food, but if it saves just one life it's worth it. Why are people so afraid of change??? Don't you Brits want to be safe?

Lol you know nothing about your own country

>11
checked.

Nice strategy by muslims, make everyone give up their knives and then invade with knives instead of bombs

lel

Achmed does it for them.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

It's especially bizarre given that the right to defense of self and home got into American law from English law. It was literally one of the things that they used to see as separating them from wogs like the French and Spanish.

>Can't walk on your own streets paid for with your tax dollars with your own property.
Rule Britannia.

thank god someone surrendered the rusty file. who knows the crimes thats been used in...if only it could talk.

That fucking bread knife. This can't be real life.

I bet there was a couple of spoons too.

You just take all your food to the Cuttie before cooking, retard.

Bongs will never get own a cool otf knife.

>knife bin is inside police station

>be bong in the united marts of burger
>find a knife laying on the ground
>walk into police station
>draw knife to bin it like a good british lad
>get shot dead 37 times

At this stage of things, Britain IS the joke.

>country
I could scrape the condensed mental deficiency off of you with one of these surrendered butterknives. This shit isn't even federal. It, like most laws, is on a state by state basis, and in my state I can carry around swords if I feel like it.

>british fairy tales

I can't believe some people buy food from non whites. WTF are they thinking?

And a fucking wood rasp, lol

>You can buy pre sliced vread in supermarkets

Wait you guys don't Normally do this?

These are the complete faggots who are criticizing Americans on Sup Forums?

Yeah, but he was a nigger...in Utah. They probably thought he was some sort of hostile alien life form.

Lol which state? In most states carrying a sword is absolutely illegal. In texas carrying a sword is illegal

our police don't have guns

I don’t. I prefer bagels and rolls.

>Don't get looks, bin the books
A not too distant Fahrenheit 451 campaign in Great Britain.

Feel free to annex us. We could use some of that 2A.

Remember that empire whose troops held your nation as a colony for several centuries? These are their sad, degraded descendants. Pity them if you can.

Confirmed, we have very little blacks here .

Dammit nizzle, bin that chisel!

Saddest? Funniest.

That's a nice Yanagi-ba in the middle.

Such a shame.

Did she turn into a pumpkin?