Stop eating meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0biHBJuaU
ergo-log.com/soyprottest.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga ate so much vegetables his head turned into a butternut squash

this unironically

Start selling gyno-free roids at the grocery store.

No...... I could take this faggot in 3 throws/strikes

Fpbp and checked

>stop eating meat
>inject steroids to make up for it

stop cutting to 5% and photographing with shadow

>Eat soy, goy

I was a vegetarian for a year. I became very weak as a result. I could hardly even open door. I have no idea what this guy is doing.

You are right. Meat is not healthy. I recommend using soy products as substitutes

Did you by any chance not change your diet at all other than simply stopping eating meat?

Cough syrup doesn't count as diet if you get the sugar-free kind.

I would stop meat if it would actually change anything. but sadly I'm not really saving any animals if I stop eating meat

Yeah nah get fucked

Yea those damned Native Americans were so unhealthy.

KEK

NAH

BRUV, this is his girl - Dude be better off fucking a sock

>girl
He'll be fucking a sock before long if """she""" doesn't have one yet.

lol his looks ouuta place. HGis body looks like that muscle foam you get for your kid if hes being stone cold steve austin for halloween. he needs to stop skipping brain day

Steroids aren't natural part of your diet faggot. check out Sv3rige demolish these losers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz0biHBJuaU

>not keeping a full-length mirror next to your stove

Stop eating trenbolone. Stop pinning yourself with test. Your going to regret it once you come down with a cardiomyopathy. No amount of vegetables can save you then.

When I die of a heart attack, I want it to be in Thailand at a """sauna""" like a boss and looking so good I inspire a whole new generation to start lifting.

No.

I wonder how many cocks this guy sucked.

I bet it was 12

Why are you planning on a heart attack?

That’s no girl...

A couple hundred years of slavery's genetic, not the soy

the goal of any black man is to get a white woman. doesn't matter how hot, doesn't matter if they're the size of a planet, as long as they're white that's all the matters.

I don't really want to wait until I get old in order to die. And when I do I want to not feel embarrassed about how they find me and what I look like and what I've done with my life.

>I want it to be in Thailand at a """sauna""" like a boss

>I want it to be in Thailand at a """Lady Boy""" bar like a boss

FTFY.

Yes Mr Obama

Why is his chest tiny?

Damn right. Right in the baller club with Sharky.

yeah he's got low body fat, but his muscles aren't that impressive, especially for someone who is a professional lifter.

reminder that there is literally no evidence that consuming soy products has any affect on male hormones.

VG is braindead no1 cares, eat dead things it's badass

Are you vegan?

>we didn't pay scientists to prove anything, so therefore our opinions are the correct ones

>Stop eating meat.
I want ze chick-ens tu leev der dna. dey hav de right to doo dis.

Hell no. wtf. It's like vegetarianism wasn't extreme enough so somebody figured out how to invent something even more mental.

Ah. In that case then you should be using all the roids the man in the original post is using. If your ok with dying young with a hart attack but happy as fuck being able to plow 100 women a night cuz your a turbo chad then go ahead and do it! I sure as fuck would. Too bad a value my years of life more than banging... :(

10 years to look like a fucked a damned ballsack all over your body.

Maybe if he had proper nutrients he would actually look fit.

*Cut down on your meat in take to perhaps 3-4 days a week and spend a little more to buy from local farms

If all I wanted to do was fuck thai ladyboys I could go book a flight right now. I just want to die that way so people think I'm cool.

>animal fat
>berries
Sounds pretty good. Especially on toast. Will try

Genetics play a part in it. I'm a lowly beaner that was raised vegetarian and I'm 6 3 and never had a problem putting on muscle.

U still should roid. That would be the coolest way to go out. Do whatever you want. No need to do thai ladyboys. With roids you can take your pick of women. Hell women would pay YOU for sex if your roiding. They nevee pay men for sex otherwise.

>There is evidence that niggers are genetically different than us

>Stop eating meat.

And dont forget to inject yourself with b12, lest you end up seeing things that arent there.

Also feed your carnivorous animals vegetables and corn.

Keep eating meat.

Then people would just think I was being a looser who was so strung out about getting laid he thought he had to roid and then died of a heart attack. Nah.

this, based straya

Keep eating meat..

Keep eating meat...

OH NO NONONNONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep eating meat....

Keep eating meat.....

That "girl" looks like Reviewbrah.

Keep eating meat......

Fuckin Zyzz brah. Never 5get.

I love meat and I'll never stop eating it, but honestly factory farms really do disturb me, if only for the pragmatic reason that I don't want to eat some diseased animal that was covered in shit and rotting alive.

Heres a big metastudy that shows on average little effect:
ergo-log.com/soyprottest.html
Journal link
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

The study shows that 75% of men do not convert the soy to bio-available phytoestrogens, but ~25% of western men have the genes to convert large amounts

>The effect that soya and isoflavones have may well depend on the – probably genetically determined – bacteria population in your intestines. The researchers describe a study in which all forty test subjects were given 110 mg of isoflavones daily. The concentration of isoflavones in their blood varied by a factor of 1500. And the amount of the active metabolite equol varied by a factor greater than 1000. This finding is not surprising because only approximately 25% to 35% of Westerners possess the intestinal bacteria capable of producing equol", the researchers write.

>The concentration of isoflavones in their blood varied by a factor of 1500

TL;DR: 1/4 men will experience huge doses of estrogen when eating soy

its not worth the risk if you have no way of testing

meat eaters can only dream about vegan girls. they have to date smelly psycho-bitches

Vegans are almost as good at killing babies as feminists...maybe that's why they get along so well.

>check my trips

>mfw I eat a big ass steak and my baby doesn't die

Have you had pemmican? I’ve always wanted to try it.

>6-week-old baby, who was fed a diet largely constisting of soy milk and apple juice
>6-week old baby

how do you feed a 6 week old baby meat?

and also why would you give him soy-milk? wtf. when i go on vegan diet i never eat soy. meat eaters use soy as an excuse why veganism is bad. it's like they intentionally pick the worst vegan food to legitimize their own diet, so they don't feel bad about themselves.

Here's some uplifting news. This poor girl was saved before she ended up killing herself.

Vegans are so depressed and suicidal that they literally have to be rescued from themselves. Thankfully a few good ones can still be salvaged, but most should be gassed.

What's it like having the bones of a 70 year old grandma?

Christ.. :/

Ive been in a fight with a roided out gymfag like this clown, dude was slow as shit, lacked range of motion, and his legs folded up and he dropped like a ton of bricks when I connected upside his noggin with a two piece hitter quitter. All the dude had on me was hand grip like a vice. He grabbed my arm and and I almost didnt get loose.

Vegans are barely human. They seek to become like the animals that we as humans rule over.

Thus, in my opinion, Vegans should forfeit their human rights and become livestock for actual humans.

Minivans are faster than Toyslowbarus. FACT

In order to maintain human rights and freedom, monthly consumption of meat must be conducted publicly and proven. There will be a center - just like the DMV - where people go to eat meat and prove they are not livestock.

Fag looks like he eats plenty actually

I fucked a vegan chick like 40 times, she was totally retarded I used to pull her hair, needless to say I wouldn't adopt her fad lol