How America will survive New Ice Age?

America:
Oh dog, it -6°C... I mean +21F! Anyway, time declare state of emergency! We all gonna die!

Meanwhile in Russia:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey fag, you can be on your high horse about surviving the cold, but I doubt you can survive my Houstonian/Texasfag sweltering summers.

We'll be fine, the niggers and foreigners, not so much, now we just need the heat and power to go off for about 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

BY RAISING T H U L E

AND

A T L A N T I S

>-35C duing winter
>+35C during summer
>tfw

I don't know about America but I know leafs will be exterminated by the coming Ice Age.

Southerners are pussies. The upper midwestern US and of course Alaska get pretty cold.

>Look, we can tolerate high temperatures just like spics and roaches.
t. amerimutt

Same temp in Alaska.
Russians aren't any tougher than Alaskans.
But at least we can drive. Fuck 8/10 car crash vids on the net are Russians.

The only people who complain about that temperature are people in florida who have never seen snow.
20s F is /comfy/

>be Russia
>vast landmass not being economically leveraged
>look a few people can hangout in Siberia
Meanwhile what was America's frontier has a gdp higher than half your country.
Make a thread when your -45c shithole has an economy similar to like Denver.

Well if we ever get to an ice age humanity will survive, it is much easier to survive a ice age then severe warming, or plate shifting which can cause many catastrophic outcomes!

Also considering we have developed nuclerly if any disaster was to come uppon us that is vast let it be the cold!

>vast landmass
Its a bluff. The country is still large, but most people dont understand just how fucked up the world looks when its stretched to be flat so it can fit on a map.

pic related, and remember most of it is siberia and/or useless.

nigger please it gets sixty below in north dakota. quit being a bitch youll get used to it

I've been in -45 degree conditions in Bismarck, North Dakota.

Words cannot describe just how much it sucks.

America needs the glaciers to take over the north again. The last ice age was good for humanity.

it's almost like people living in different climates and used to different temperatures and weather. on a sunny 70 degree day (Farenheit of course you fucking commies) in the US you'll be just as uncomfortable.

>-20*F
>Power outage from a freeze-over
>Go out
>Chop up some old furniture
>Pile it with old newspaper
>Sit in a lawn chair next to the fire boiling water in an old pot so I can have coffee

yeah i need to get out of canada

this is no way to live

watch out for treated lumber. Shit will give you cancer. Thats why you shouldnt burn pallets anymore.
Im sure furniture lumber would have to have some fire retardant shit in it by now, depends on the age. You didnt say how old.

Oh, the shit I burned the last few times included some shit that was definitely treated, but it had been out getting rained on and rotting for like 3 years. Only used a little of it to dry out some wet shit from my pile.

thats true, too much heat even worse tho, niggers-tier really

I have to add that you're definitely right, though. I regretted it almost immediately and spent the entire day spitting up black shit and realizing I had done something really fucking stupid. I still need to go out and get the bag of charcoal I swore I was going to grab to prevent the issue from coming up again.

Fuck I'm glad I live in the Pacific Northwest. It's warmer here, but of course very wet. We get about 50 inches of rain every winter. Summers are bliss though, dry, warm, foggy, never above 25 Celcius.

Winter 2024 is gonna be the worst (upcoming) if you take planetary geometry into account (Pic Included.)
Earth is going to have the gas giants pulling it further from the Sun for a second winter in a row. Fun times we're due a good cull.

>niggers
What is a "nigger" according to you?

yea sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Ask anyone thats had to weld to galvanized shit.

Tbh it felt a little embarrassing when the city shut down over temperatures falling 5 degrees below freezing.