My oh my

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/op-ed/237222-spirit-of-israel-lives-in-democratic-party
huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a shitskin. Anyone who isn't a faggot wants Israel and Palestine both destroyed with large nuclear weapons

so true

Nah. Palestine is getting their land back.

bump

why? to make another shithole?

both of them deserve the nuke

You're just JIDF typing away at your keyboard.
>WAAA IF I CAN'T HAVE ISRAEL THEN NOBODY CAN.

Fuck you.

I remember the original pic. This one is a fucking gem out of all the edits.

Israel is more successful than your joke of an ethnostate will ever be.

~big titted jewess who's dating a hot goyboy

I don't want an ethnostate you dumb kike.

Israel exists and you cant do shit about it.

Not for long you dumb bitch.

K fedora tipper.

I can do this all day cunt.

Israel for Russians!

What better things do you have to do with your life anyway?

They're afraid.

Stop projecting. You're literally on this website to defend Israel. You people just don't understand that you're fucking digusting kikes.

You're literally on here because you're triggered by Israel.

let's see who wins. I place my bet on the Jew.

>t. Oven dodger

Show me your flag. Not the flag of a nonexistent state.

That state exists in your mind 24/7 because that's all your people talk about.

jews always win. what we should do is simply try to ensure that the right *kind* of jew wins.

I'm an evil illuminati reptilian white hater because that's what you think I am.

Zionism dies in 2018.

>implying there is a right kind of jews.
With jews you lose, always.

oy gemorrah muh jidf it's another holodomor

Sauce on artist?

also is this an Israel appreciatation thread?

this is why you're all scum

Muh 100000000 russilian hohols!

#1 fpbp of the current year

Idk I got it from danbooru

Using nuclear weapons seems excessive. The radiated fallout would render the land useless for quite a while.

Biological weapons would be significantly more green.

if you love israel so much, why are you here in my country kike?

the lowliest ivan is worth more than every jewish innovator that ever lived.

Large nuclear weapons are wasteful. I would rather see Israel and Palestine cratered like the moon with many, many small nuclear warheads

Honestly the fact that both Muslims dislike Jews, and you Nazi White Nationalists dislike Jews, make me think there is something about that.

Go back to Europe and give USA back to the natives, filthy refugee. Then we'll talk.

(By your logic, ofc.)

Jews are the only group of people with dual loyalty and Israel always comes first. That's not American at all.

You have more loyalty to nazism than americanism.

Fuck off retard. IF "assad is better than the rebels because Syria would still be secular" is an argument then so is "Israel is a better alternative than Palestine".

>according to my logic

how? i hate europe

You don't have to be a Nazi to hate Jews. The truth is antisemetic, deal with it. Hitler was right, doesn't make me a nazi.

so u wuz say we wuz?

oy vey

I can tell your not an Orthodox Jew. Don’t you have to talk to the goy grandkids in your funny voice

We hate mudslimes too leaf.
Both are incompatible with European ideologies.

You're either a Palestinian or one of those retarded foreign policy reactionaries. Fuck off vermin, your kind never wins.

Nar palestinians are good peoples
Youve been brainwashed by the kike to hate arabs
The kike opened the borders, and let in all the desprate and radicalized refugees from the kike wars, knowing this would get more people to hate arabs. They hope that would put you on the side of israel

>we
you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

>Israel is living off USA foodstamps far more than your joke of an ethnostate will ever be.
>~big titted, fat, monobrowed jewess who's dating a hot cucboy

fixed that for you fatty boom-balatty

Christianity is a Semitic ideology as well.

Don't dodge my question, cuck.
Do you have more loyalty to nazism or americanism?

Palestinians are cool. They are highly redpilled since they have jews on their rightful clay. I hope they get their land back soon!

BDS is already happening dumb ass
UN and world are turning on Israel
Once we get the kikes out of the US Gov
Israel is fucked

Americanism.

hey kike, if israel is so great, why don't you move there instead of shitting up canada?

Show me your neckbeard.

Our policy makers can not implement policy with Israel's needs in mind.

THAT'S ANTI AMERICAN.

thehill.com/opinion/op-ed/237222-spirit-of-israel-lives-in-democratic-party

huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091.html

Lol good luck getting rid of Trump.

Nazism is an ideology not a state with a fucking passport you retard

that's not true at all. there have been many cases of irish and german (among other) dual loyalties. in the latter case, thousands of german-americans took up arms to actively fight against the United States. and today there are many countries that allow dual citizenship with the US.

not an argument. if israel is so great, why are you here?

He is such a good puppet. Imagine defunding all of Israel’s proxies in the Middle East while being an admitted Zionist. Almost like he doesn’t actually know what’s going on. Also again I don’t think your an Orthodox or Russian Jew

>thousands of german-americans took up arms to actively fight against the United States.

source

Damn you have the intelligence of a nigger. Are you by any chance an abo?

Sorry fatty, my work requires clean shaven and tidy hair. Not gay bald spot hiders and faggot jew curls

You should think about that the next time you're wrangling that angry caterpillar above your eyes

Because I can love both countries, sherlock.
Also I'm a Russian Jew.

I'm sure you don't live in a basement..

And you still have any love for Israel that is more then religious??? Seriously??? It’s an Arab shithole

Jews and Israel are our greatest allies in the fight against the mudslimes, Nazis and globalists! MAGA

Illiterate monkey.

Can't we give them Mars or something? There's enough desert there

>muh 9 billions

It really is anothah h0l0domir!!11

Israel is coming up on 75% Arab ethnically. Ass. I didn’t mean the nation is an Arab nation. Also don’t you have better things to do with your autism. Most young Jews left are orthodox or Russian. Make something out of that before you end up like your ashkenazi counterparts

basments aren't a thing in my country tonnes of fun. But then a subversive neurodivergent like you would never understand

Which is why jewland needs the big gibs from the usa. you produce nothing of value
Which is why your jew country now proxies out electronics and produce from turkish companies
But we know already

Oh, good luck stealing that syrian oil now that trumps allowed isis to shrivel and die

"LAW COURTS" jesus christ

Citations needed. Kek.
>my autism

Its why they don't want a two state solution OR an israel state encompassing the natives of the area

Seriously, look at the jews. Yuck

Mostj jews in Israel are Polish ghetto trash LARPing as descendants of ancient hebrews.

>Because I can love both countries, sherlock.

lol, obviously not

Probably means writing the laws (congress) and the courts.