Sup Forums suddenly hates shounen anime

>Sup Forums suddenly hates shounen anime

What the fuck happened? Didn't it used to bring smiles and joy when you were a little boy/girl with good music,fun characters,sad moments,funny scenes,etc?

no

Because dumb series like Bleach and DBZ making the whole genre look like shit. If you know where to look, many of the best anime are shounen.

>suddenly
>reddit spacing
>low res google image cap
>shonenshit
Average post from an ESL newfag shonenshitter.

>genre

Who is Sup Forums?

>suddenly
What?

Fairy tail is masterpiece.

What the fuck is reddit spacing

I like shonen

*blocks your path*
Excuse me, be Sup Forums likes Boruto

gintama is my favorite anime

>when you were a little boy
Not all of us are pathetic manchildren.

[paragraph full of shite]

[second paragraph full of shite]

[third paragraph full of shite]
If I'm not mistaken.
To be quite honest, shounen is just too simple and repetitive. See, it's boring because you know the good will always win for basically no price.
And its too simple.

dont worry, boruto will save it

How did you get to that conclusion when the catalog is literally filled with 24/7 shounen generals?

I don't know man. I miss back in 2006 when Sup Forums loved talking about Naruto, Fairy Tail, AMVs, and fandubs all the time.

Oh wait that's current Sup Forums what the fuck are you bitching about OP you retard

IIRC it refers to making multiple paragraphs despite each one covering the same subject.

Holy fuck that autism

nice reddit spacing

did I do it right?

>
>didn't it used to bring smiles and joy when you were a little boy/girl with good music,fun characters,sad moments,funny scenes,etc?
yes, and now that we've grown, our imaginations are limited and can't relate to Naruto, Bleach, etc.

there are some good ones though, just far and few between

I don't know where this Reddit spacing meme came from but you have to go back.

What the fuck is this reddit spacing bullshit and why are people forcing it all of a sudden?

I said Boruto, not Naruto. Learn to read.

But, I love shounen

>Didn't it used to bring smiles and joy when you were a little boy/girl

Yeah, but then I stopped being 16.

I honestly don't understand why you guys still cling to Code Geass for example.

Fullmetal Alchemist is still my favorite anime

user that's stupid that's just writing like a normal person. No one wants to read a run-on that looks like big black block.

>fun

In my case, because I was much older than 16 at the time. Not to mention that even anime meant for little kids get some positive reception around here (see Kemono Friends)

With some luck, we'll have a month or two until your threads are banned too.

Only shounen i really like is Yu Yu Hakusho and early Dragonball

Yea dude I only watch mature shows for mature people such as myself.

Why are moeshitters so easily triggered?

Even though the Dragon Ball, snk and BNHA generals are the fastest on the board?

Yeah, Sup Forums hates shounen, keep telling yourself that.

>shounen anime
yes
>shounen manga
nah. i love that shit.

People on Sup Forums are in their late twenties or thirties.
This is not kiddie land like Sup Forums

Dragon Ball Z was good when it was released in the 80s.
Americans only got it in the late 90s though, by then it looked very cheap and simplistic compared to other offerings.

sure dude

I'm 23 and code geass is unironically one of my favorite animes because it's fun and fast paced and plot driven and the characters are tested in interesting ways. You never outgrow fun.

You shouldn't read what Sup Forums says at face value. The whole website is just what says the most shitty/bait stuff to make themselves look contrarian as fuck in the vain attempt to get comfort from their shitty life.

isn't shounen a genre? I get that it's a demography but with all the works created for that demography having so many common characteristicsm don't they become part of a genre?

I've been enjoying it greatly so far. I'm not looking forward to when the actual story starts happening. I just want my ninja slice of life.

There is no such thing as common "characteristicsm". What common do DeadTube and Yotsuba& have beside both being from shounen manga.