>2018
>recruiters and rednecks still unironically shill for the military on this board

tell me why I should die for Israel

(((unironically)))

To become a cyborg

Cuz you can make a lot of money and get neet hero bux

Why havent you died for Israel yet OP? das racis n sheeeit.

Antisemites

/thread

because they're God's chosen people and He wants you to defend it. You can read all about it in the book they wrote.

That man in that picture chose to serve, he chose to do a job that needs doing. He was not forced, he did not set out in order to do harm on his country he had good intentions, he chose to view it his way and in that job he chose thing happend.

Who are you to judge? And no one has asked you to do anything and if they do chose your way and move along!

Be very, very greatful that you have the choice to say no if you are asked, I wonder who makes sure you can because if the man and womwn like the one in that picture had stayed back some arab idiot may have already made it at your door and then you would have no choice but to fight!

30,000 Americans will perish in Iran before Trump leaves office.

the more the merrier

>a job that needs doing

>Iraq was going to invade America

WE'RE GETTING THE TERRORISTS BEFORE THEY COME TO US

WHERE'S MY FREE COFFEE

fpbp

Yes! They were going to partner with several countries, form a region, change the economic, and trade principals, grow and aquire technology but never give up on their sick religion! And in 20 to 50 years when they all unite, have tons of chidren and weapons and still mantain their islamic values, vlaues lol, they would bring about their final plan which is invade you and everything else on and in their way!

Come on guys it's the current year. The year 2018. Come on. 2018. We let this happen? What year is it again? 2018? Come on. This has to stop. 20. 18.

welcome, kike

>everyone who disagrees with me is a kike
Literally hive mind.

I only pity the fact that these guys are so spiritually dead they'll fight and cripple themselves for this sad excuse for a country.

He fucking lost his legs, and for what?

If I was an American I'd join the army to get a job. Probably a trade to transition much better to civilian life. You Americans have it made.

Maybe being a leaf, you don't know how great this country is. And so what if he lost his legs? He signed up for it. He has more balls than you, shilling about America. He lost his legs believing he protected his family and friends.

>This is what amerimutts believe

Oh well, you deserve everything

>just call him a mutt thatll show him!
Sad.

dumb amerigoy

Ive been in for 7 years now as a mechanic.

I dont really like it but Ive never liked a job I had so I guess that not too bad.The pay is pretty good, I make a little over 60 grand a year as a corporal but Canada has the highest paid military in the world so your results may vary.

I get dicked around a fair bit but not much more than I did in civilian jobs, all in all Id say the army is better than the poverty I was in before I joined, thanks to the army I was able to buy a house by 27 and Im the only person in my family to own a new car.

TLDR, Id rather be dead than poor again so the army isnt that bad.

Stop it with this shit you anti American assholes.
My Grampa was aboard the USS liberty. They spilled some gas by the BBQ and a fire almost burned the ship. It burned the radio, burned the life rafts.
It would have been certain death except our good allies Israel showed up with some boats and helicopters to save them.
Israel is best Ally.

Literally (you)

Nah it isn't really that great anymore. Those niggers and Jews ruined America culturally. Though the army is just great to get a nice job with good pension.I'm going to naturalize and do my time in the army to become a US citizen myself.

You are beyond retarded

oh look its this thread again better lick the hippy sandals or else be called a shill

Hi there,

You know, my sister is Canadian, her children are Canadians, they however came back, and live in Cape Town, I have never, nor will I ever, go to Canada. You people are fucking mentally disturbed.

Thank you.

Regards.

Ignore the Leaf

No for real my brother in law served as a trauma unit doctor there he said you're all whiny liberal atheists who refuse to die when your time is up out of fear.

>60G as a corporal
ffs, was an e4 and barely made half of that at 4 years.

it depends. you live in this country, you might have to die for it. if you get out i dont see that being an issue. as far as you disagreeing with the government, so what? nothin you can do unless youre rich and powerful.

Hello there, Chang.

Because when the Jews hold the holy land it means that the rapture is near.

>JUST DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT SO JUST DIE FOR US WERE THE MASTER RACE AND WE OWN YOUR GOVERNMENT SO DIE FOR US YOUF UCKING STINKING GOY FUCK AND LET US SELL YOUR CHILDREN AND WIVES TO BLACK BULLS AND BREED OUT THE WHITE RACE WHILE YOUR AWAY LOSING YOUR ARMS AND LEGS FOR ISRAEL YOU FUCKING GOY SCHMUCK!

We make damn good money, my master corporal buddies tell me they made more money than a US army captain while in Afghanistan.

That's a nice prosthetic, just have cost him a leg.

More worried about a nog at my door than an arab

After you completely fuckup your life in meaningless wars for israel.

You can come home to find your wife cant stand the sight of you, and leaves your for a nigger

then you can enjoy being fucked by the VA who will literally just let you die

+ no job skills, so you'll love being homeless with all the other vets

look up veterian suicide statistics

lmfao when i image searched this darth vader came up

Aside from the overwelming conventional superiority the west has, we have fucking nukes. Its impossible to invade and conquer a nuclear power the old fashioned way. Thats why they are posing as "refugees" to fifth column us and breed us out, because any military invasion would die in nuclear fire even if they could beat our armies (which they couldnt)

>manlets

>JUST

>Enlisted start at little over 20k a year
>Officers only marginally better at 35k
>Lot of money
Oh how quaint

>at least Israel is safe

Because Jesus will come back when you save Israel. You're a good patriot and Christian, right? Time for you go fight for Israel, burger.

its honestly a great thing if you've fucked your life up

Lots for someone right out of Highschool, a decent college benefit afterwords, OJT and job experience if you picked a good one and Tuition assistants while on AD if you have time. If nothing else the Army gave me some sense of responsibility and manhood despite a lot of my coworkers being mouth breathers.