P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L-L!

"Little girls don’t stay little forever,”Stephens said.“They grow into strong women that return to destroy your world."

Victims emotionally confront pedophile doctor Larry Nassar

rt.com/sport/416195-victims-statements-larry-nassar/

in germany if you are a pedophile literally nothing happens. it takes years for the law enforcement to act and then nothing comes out of it. then people act like our government is "for women and minorities" when in fact we live in horrible conditions for women.
at the same time you would go into jail if you violently attack a pedophile.

That little sniveling faggot actually asked the judge to stop letting victims talk in court because it was upsetting him too much. Please someone rape his ass with a broomstick.

Fuck this worthless POS.

Powerful

What are you being snarky about, OP? This is not some virtue signalling demonstration by millennial crybabies, it's legitimate victims of an obvious perverted criminal getting some well deserved justice.

This woman only vaguely looks like a self righteous third-waver if you squint.

>Singapore

My mistake; you're always squinting. Carry on.

kill yourself to death

>victims

All these women just said "MeToo" and they get their 15-minutes of fame. It's one thing if they let bona fide victims make statements but for a laundry list of women to make emotional statements - not under oath - isn't good judicial practice.

The dude had mountains of CP, has been accused by north of 140 people and plead fucking guilty. He's a piece of shit and his victims were all children who should now get the chance to tell him what a scumbag he is. There is nothing to mock here.

Another Arab doctor abusing his power. The problem is that Arabs hate their host nation, and see themselves as better than us. Their sense of otherness leads to this kind of shit.

The US government is complicit, in that it limits the number of slots in universities for doctors, and then pushes for as many non-Whites as possible, as a sort of underhand way of harming Whites by placing mudski in positions of authority over us.

I misread your post desu. carry on. I agree. This dude deserves to be flagellated.

Judging by this thread I see that /r9k/ is leaking.

Reminder that merciless rape is the fastest way to make a woman orgasm.

So did the gymnasts orgasm?

truth and top bantz aussie

That's right Jay

Larry Nassar complained to the judge that it was damaging to his mental health to hear all the impact statements.

What a piece of shit.

She got ugly. :(

>They grow into strong women that return to destroy your world."
Or possibly strong women that cry for a mans help to destroy his world.
Much like a victim of bullying hiding behind his dads legs
>i t-told you y-youd be s-sorry

Good, child molesters should be gassed.

Provide a source for that so I can laugh at you when it's the same literally fake study someone made up the title of on a message board that gets posted every time.

Did he have sex with any of them? Some of them are really hot. Might be worth it.

No, but if you cut their bodyfat to a bare minimum (which is what they do for gymnasts) they stay in loli phase for the maximum possible amount of time

Our boy knew what he was doing

test

he's allowed to complain if he's bored, and the judge is allowed to make him sit through it all

This is just phony news, shown to keep transgender 'women' on the front of all news for the sheeple to consume.

>Little girls don’t stay little forever
That's why he had to act when he did. Duh.

Such bravery to come out decades later. These people need to show some humility for once in their lives, or is that even possible?

This is why you always murder your rape victims.

Her father an hero'd when he heard the news.

fuck off, pedo

I wish they'd stay children forever
Sexy, sexy children

carry on
>img:chris handom.jpg

i'd tap all deez girls t b h

Heh, youre in the wrong place son

>pedophile
Castration and public execution. Also kudos to the girl for talking to his face

What type of things did he do to them?

>Little girls don’t stay little forever

A lot of them gymnast bitches still look 12 at 40.

He massaged their hamstring through the Vagina.

but you people have/had tv shows where they set up a meeting between little girls and pedophiles that haven't committed a crime yet but was very vulnerable to it if you put them in such a situation. during the meeting they stormed in with the camera and destroyed that persons life.
not that i want to defend pedophilia but showing this on tv is pretty intense..

Still not asking for it

Nooooooo they are self aware
My slaves are going to kill me when they turn 18
pls help

>german "To Catch a Predator" is wrong
Only thing pedos deserve is death by burning, that or nigger rape fodder

We really have been invaded by tumblr havent we?
Fuck that shit. I wanna see pics of the incident so i can fap

if they did or were about to do something criminal i don't even disagree, i just personally find it tasteless to show on tv.

I caught the end of that speech.
I don't believe a word of it. That was not the testimony of a victim, that was the exuberant speech of someone accepting an award.

Sure, maybe she was raped, it is possible. But she was quite obviously up on that podium because of metoo and because she wanted some attention.

>you would go into jail if you violently attack a pedophile.
Because it's racist hate crime, obviously.

That's how law walks. Pedophile hate is a jew meme

Fuck off Schlomo.

>""""""""""Nazi""""""""" defending degeneracy
Checks out

Wasn't he helping them to alleviate hip and back problems?

That's why they're usually killed right after.
Or before, when the jew... I mean pedophile is especially sick.