I watched the interview

I watched the interview

>adults having civil conversation
about the social issues of our time
(much like how it gets done on Sup Forums minus the insults and memes)
>female interviewer gets targeted by shills with misogynistic comments, after interview, in an effort to discredit the opposition (Peterson)
who is arguing that things like the pay gap don't just solely manifest themselves because of 'sexism'

We need voices out there, in western countries, that sets a precedent for speaking up against the status quo

A day will come when shills when shills get what coming to them.

Shills obscure reality and distort debate. Shills are a scourge.

>"""""security experts"""""
Not the cops, hmmmm

She’s just embarassed as fuck and trying to get sympathy. Typical liberal move.

>WAH! I embarrassed myself globally because I’m tremendous retarded! WAG! Make them stop laughing at me! I’m a victim! WAH! I’m a woman and therefore should be immune from ridicule! Save my job! WAH!”

I don't believe so.

Found the shill.

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Shill for what, you sniveling faggot? Do you even know what shill means? It means you. trying to defend this obvious retard who got BTFO in front of the world and the boundless stupidity of the ideology that she and you shill for. Kys

You don't realize you have a poster ID and everyone can see you samefagging up your shit bait thread, do you?

Go talk to your supervisor and get clearer instructions on how to be a useful idiot for the kikes.

Fucking new hires, man.

>news presenter embarrasses herself on TV with opinionated non-arguments
>"How can we make it look like our side won the debate?"
>cue death/rape threats that can never be verified

Calm down. The whole thread, and commemts posted, was made to see what kind of reaction an arguement like this would get. Just a little 'testing of the waters' that is being conducted.

I was saying that shills attacking her is a way to validate her bogus arguement which she mentioned in the video (people who debate Peterson get hateful comments after the fact from his 'followers') I'm trying to say those followers are shills who are there to discredit Peterson arguement by validating the false arguements his opponents in debate try to make.

Why are you samefagging?

All it validates is that she’s as weak, bad, and stupid as she looked during the interview. All this thread validates is that you are indeed a faggot. Testing the waters. Again, kys

weird samefagging aside OP is correct.

> shit we have lost all credibility
> quick, go grab the victim card from the top drawer!
> checkmate you dirty white males

>A woman being afraid
What a surprise.

If samefagging means posting a comment on the thread first then I guess. It's just a bit I forgot to input on the original post.

he basically raped her

kill yourself leaf and get off of my vietnamese basket weaving board asap

heyrabbi.jpg

Funny how there's all this crying about comments but no leaf or neo-marxist shill has put together a compilation - even a fake one.

You're pissing in the wind with this one m8.

Either she's lying, it's true, it's true but it shills from the left, it's true and it's one of our boys gone rouge.

What a great way to discredit Peterson and the movement nonetheless.

My question is why do you view her as something weak and bad, even if true to some extend, and not something that can be redpilled. Where is the line drawn?

Who threatened her?

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS

>whaaaa some 13 year old kid on twitter threatened me

Pathetic. She should be more worried about getting btfo by Peterson.

Absolutely, as a leftie who wants to bust up monopolies and eliminate regulatory capture and return my country to a capitalist society where actual economic competition happens, fucking shills make everyone think I believe there are 3 million genders and that every culture is morally the same

Civil debates between adults who are trying to understand their opposing view points is being shutdown by shills.

What I saw was a bully getting just’d in front of everyone like all these insane leftists should be. She’s valuable as an example to the world, and I’m very glad it happened. Her existence serves to redpill many more who will now begin to question all this nonsense and feel a little safer for voicing non-retarded opinions. She, herself, getting redpilled is among the last things I care about in all the universe.

She's not afraid, she's using this to gain power.

Juden Peterson, if you want to advertise, buy ad space like everyone else. This board is not your personal ad space bucko.

It's a Canada flag and this seems like a boomer mistake. It's probably Juden Peterson himself, trying to figure out why his monthly patreon donations are down.

A lobster. Obviously.

The #1 thing you're supposed to do in instances of receiving threats is to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT and TALK TO THE POLICE.

If you immediately start talking about it to LITERALLY THE ENTIRE FUCKING EARTH, then they just go into hiding.

I'm sure he has already accumulated enough wealth to last his life time, probably, unlike you unfortunately.

It's in your benefit to contribute your piece to the culture war and take your problems to the press. Ever wonder why the press doesn't like the police? Simple. They're in competition for peoples trust.

That's on her. You choose the pill, or you don't. I never would have expected some people to cross over, and was surprised at how some others still refuse to take it. I don't think determining who can and cannot be redpilled is an undertaking that can be trivially done. You'd have to have a fairly deep understanding and knowledge of a person for that.

>I'm sure he has already accumulated enough wealth to last his life time, probably, unlike you unfortunately.
Well if that is the case then he is really abusing his fan base. Very sad. Also stop projecting, I'm retired from Bitcoin and I make money for myself instead of preying on young men with dad issues like Juden the two bit snake oil salesmen

I loved how the entire interview was

Jordan: Women are being paid less due to many factors
Lady: Are you saying that women aren't being paid less?
Jordan:...No there are many collaborative reasons for that wage gap
Lady: So you're saying the wage gap is okay?
Jordan: No, I'm saying the wage gap that is real isn't the wage gap you are talking about

So many feminists I've met who talk about the wage gap that don't understand the idea of wage inequality being a statistic taken from women in completely different circumstances who have career field choices that are much different than men as well as the fact that pregnancy and child-rearing in a traditional sense will, on average, decrease the typical wage of a mother.

The debate is just a redpill speaking to a bluepill. It is a necessary step in the long process of redpilling the public. I am simply trying to state that shills are derailing this debate, which is necessary for progress to be made on certain false beliefs regarding some social issues currently.

>"men need to grow up"
>"what do women get out of it"
>leaf is surprised that self absorbed cunt is called out for what she is

more like

>Jordan: I'm saying racial leftistis are authitorian demanding pronoun use through law
>Lady: So you're saying transexuals are literally Mao and kill millions?
>Jordan: No.. I...
>Lady: Tell me about the lobster

I agree, the whole pill thing just feels 'icky' to put it in a super basic way. Makes it sound like we're trying to convert people when in reality we just want people to realize that society does have problems but attacking them at the effects isn't going to work and we instead have to tackle it at the roots (For instance Net Neutrality trying to be saved isn't going to help because there are huge monopolies that still control access to the internet and by repealing the FCC rulings it just moves that power from the ISPs to the governments)

What is with the lobster, i've watched half the debate but my brain cells started dying so i had to stop watching

>Lady: Tell me about the lobster
Why does he wear the mask?

> clean your room
HAHA YEAH FUCKING BASED PRAISE LE EPIC KEK

how much Sup Forums loves that interview is absolutely pathetic.

Have you seriously never watched the Matrix?

No one complains when Katie Hopkins gets called a bittch and a cunt and gets death threats.

They’re just protecting one of their own. Peterson went Ali v frasier on her ass so they’re discrediting him through his fan base instead

Is your room tidy, bucko?

the lobster is a call to his lectures where he talks about social dominance hierarchies, and that lobsters show different levels of serotonin depending on where they are in the hierarchy.
The same thing happens in humans. He states the order of social hierarchy is as old as lobsters (which are older than trees, in the timeline of entire world).

A clinical psychologist who gives... life advice??? what kind of crazy world are we living in?!?!?!

Oh no I watched it (and unfortunately the sequels) it's just that Morpheus always had this creepy cultish vibe and image-wise that doesn't translate well for me and alot of other young adults, I think that's a huge reason why there's so much hesitance for people to take on irrational ideology is because of the language used by the more rational sides

Not to mention the arrogance of the other side really infatuates people who want a "glorious revolution"

Psychology is a jew invented pseudoscience

Correct. Basically he's trying to say hierarchies are human created social constructs, they're an occurence in nature.

Goddamn Czech Trolls

Why do you hate him is it because you don’t want to get your shit together?

Oh okay, so it's basically saying "Hierarchies exist in nature, every animal has some sort of hierarchy, it's not necessarily an evil thing"

ARE NOT HUMAN CREATED CONSTRUCTS*. My mistake.

Shut up goy and go clean your fucking room. A tidy quarters is the first step towards saving the white race.

My right to not be offended > her right to free speech

Oh no I have been revealed, quick to the JIDF-mobile!

yeah exactly, he's stating you have to recognize it so you can orientate yourself in the world, and failure to recognize that it exists, and everyone should be equal just because they exist is just stupid (it's what feminist do)

it's not something he could have really explained in detail in that interview, though.

>lobsters are older than trees.
if you're some faggot atheist.

jordan peterson sczugzock

Without getting shouted down he couldn't have lol

And it's true, everyone is not equal but that's not a bad thing, just because I'm smarter or stronger doesn't mean i'm better or worse, society operates well because distribution of labor relies on people using the skills they excel at and relying on others to use their skills as well, and capitalism encourages that because it creates a reward system, essentially, to encourage people to be their best self

it's especially important to/for men.
it's sad it's getting washed away and basically relegated to MRA/Redpill culture to even talk about it.

I would say kill yourself but that's mean I would be encouraging you to be more like Hitler

more specifically he's arguing that the leftist desire to dismantle hierarchies and blame everything on the patriarchy is incredibly foolish

Hey, the Animatrix was 10/10, at least.
Let's be honest... Someone who gets so hung-up on the TONE of what is said than the actual logic behind it, especially when talking about philosophy, is pretty dumb.

I've had people disregard my logic and reasoning solely based on the fact that I swear a lot, for instance, but little did they know that swearing makes you seem more relatable and honest. It has also been proven to help deal with pain.

Absolutely, I think part of it is people hate to try and specify encouragement but honestly, look at crime rates, they're so high for men because that lack of encouragement in the developmental years

Little personal but my girlfriend had a shitty childhood but turned out great and is on track for post-graduate education, if she'd been a guy I don't think she'd be out in the free world. That's because guys need those role models, maybe i'm wrong but that's what i'm deriving from this

>Hey guys i was just pretending to be retarded hehe

People can be sensitive, unfortunately, so when you're approaching a real minefield of a topic that's what it can do

I try to recognize my biases and tonal distastes before I judge an argument or a theory, but we have to realize that if we allow the other side to paint us as bad guys then we are fighting an uphill battle

This. Pic unrelated.

any threats are from false flagging idealogues.

A woman interviewer questions a their cult leader. His male fans chimp out and threaten her with rape and murder - Just amazing how "sorted out" his followers are.

1. She may have been difficult and ideologically possessed but anyone who isn't autistic could tell they were getting along.
2. The "threatening comments" were actually people calling her an idiot, bitch or cunt.
3. There is no proof that these were false flag shills.
4. Cathy never expressed any fear over her "abusive comments".
5. The police was never called and instead a security expert team was employed which just sounds like some PR term for some people in the HR department.

I think this is a classic media reversal by the certain ideologues in the news organizations. Why discuss Jordan Peterson's points and the content of the interview when you can continue the narrative of the evil misogynist boogie man. Criticize Cathy all you want but certainly don't play their game Sup Forums.

I'd be tempted to say they're from people unrelated to the issue who simply like stirring the shit pot

Fuckin' trolls

This one hundred times

Did you just call yourself a shill??

The only people attacking her are the faggot trannies.

I'd ignore the top 15 comments, I can't understand what the fuck is going on up there

yeah average women can navigate the world pretty well.
men are getting blinded from reality by constant bluepilling, it's sickening. And they wonder why tons of guys are single, or have long bouts of no gf, homelessness,drug addiction, etc; because they are constantly berated with some weird false social order that ISN'T EVEN FUNCTIONAL.
then they get called sexist/bigot when they finally come across a redpill.

Biologically, men are more likely to commit crimes for a lot of reasons. Think about it: Spending hours, sometimes days, tracking and hunting beasts in the hope of bringing home some bacon when you could be back home, protecting your family and foraging... Shit was risky. Risk-taking behaviour is genetically part of our heritage.

I've always been pretty savage when it comes to debates, personally. I've gotten a number of people to confront their own ideology to the point where they broke down to tears.

If I can question all my beliefs, they should be able to as well. If they don't have the fortitude to pull the bandaid off themselves, then I'll do it for them, but I'm going to rip that sucker off. I don't give a shit how bad they feel for being proven wrong.

> having a girlfriend is a “redpill”
The fucking state of you

Bitch dont need shills to be attacked she made an ass of herself, the guys hiring shills might have their ass full of money but whats the point of paying for something pol does for free.

Peterson calling out Cathy Newman on the narrative spin

I'm basically saying the ones who are chimping out are shill there masquerading as "social media follwers," to discredit his arguements. Based on your reaction in your comment I'm inclined to believe the shills have succeed to some degree.

The cajones on that leaf holy shit

i never said that tho?

This is possible. Even if they are supporters being retarded, it is irrelevant to the debate. I did watch the """"debate"""" and all I saw was one person laying down his points and the other strawmanning like 20 times saying "so you're saying that (insert strawman)".
She honestly deserves to get insulted but it's just not a good move to giver her an escape route from her debate performance by doing it.

Check again.

So you're saying we should rape and murder Cathy Newman?

Idiots.

> look how unnaturally stilted and polite I am, I am obviously the truthful one in this argument

>talk to your supervisor
>new hires

>I'm giving of and air of politeness and dominance, therefore I am wrong

You should care about the arguments, not the one who argues for them.

It'll be the incels again.

She had him on her show, yes it was a hardball interview but that's basically what her show is about, this is par for the course.
Peterson makes a good showing.
Incels for some reason become incensed at the perceived blood in the water.
It's actually kind of pathetic.. incels are fucking collectivists anyway, basically male SJWs. We need to expunge them from the movement or send them to their fellow collectivists on the left.