This is what you all want, huh? 16 year old kids gettin' shot down? Boom boom, now you're dead kid...

This is what you all want, huh? 16 year old kids gettin' shot down? Boom boom, now you're dead kid. Newflash to you guys, you've been fooled by the BLM. This stuff does NOT just happen to black people! COPS ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY MURDERERS.

>be 16 year old Joseph Haynes
>be in court as a cop commits a clear case of excessive force against your mom
>be unable to sit idly by while neanderthal grunt cop slams your moms head into a wall
>grab neanderthal grunt cop
>get thrown to the ground
>get shot in your belly with your hands up while you lay prostrate in front of sociopathic meathead police man
>family is barred from spending your last moments with you. you lay in confusion and agony by yourself
>die later at hospital
BOOM just like that.
Wake up Sup Forums. just wake up. You don't have to agree with BLM's racial narratives (which are patently wrong) to see that there's a problem that needs to be addressed here. Only a few years ago it was the right-wingers who were upset about police brutality and it was the democrats who were defending it because they love big government and tyranny. All of that changed due to BLM. Don't let yourself be manipulated by the BLM.

>internetghostonline.com/featured/16-year-old-boy-shot-to-death-by-police-for-interfering-as-they-brutalized-his-mom/

Is the MSM even going to touch this one? To put this in the bluntest of terms, I suspect they don't really care so much about this one because he doesn't have the skin tone that justifies their racial narrative. Here's the 100% truth though - You be against both the BLM and the MSM and still realize that there is a serious problem with police brutality in the USA. And that's to say NOTHING of the fact that our prisons are overflowing because we have one of the highest incarceration rates in the developed world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
thoughtcatalog.com/michael-malice/2014/12/why-ive-never-respected-the-police/
thoughtcatalog.com/michael-malice/2014/12/why-conservatives-should-oppose-the-police/
heavy.com/news/2018/01/joseph-haynes-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and what you type doesnt even matter, because burgers are stupid and will remain slaves

>Newflash to you guys, you've been fooled by the BLM.
No they haven't. They've been fooled (assuming they've even actually been fooled, which I don't think is necessarily the case like these shills want to badly) by right wing establishment shills pushing their bullshit, and Sup Forums is their main online headquarters of these shills. BLM doesn't go around posting MUH LIVE PD threads and posting about how cops are "based" for "shooting niggers" and how cops are infallible and everyone "deserves" what they get and so on and so forth. These shill bitches do all that.

>Only a few years ago it was the right-wingers who were upset about police brutality and it was the democrats who were defending it because they love big government and tyranny.
Democrats were never defending these worthless pieces of shit nigger ass cops. Everyone was spitting fire at them.

So another White person pays the nigger tax. So what? Nothing we can do about it when all the lefties are pushing multi cult and cuckservatives are pushing muh civic nationalism. Wake up or it will continue happening. Made your own bed, sleep in it.

i hate cops with a passion. they are all niggers regardless of their skin color

>Democrats were never defending these worthless pieces of shit nigger ass cops. Everyone was spitting fire at them.
sounds like a guy who just got involved with politics once Trump came along here. You're totally wrong. If you paid attention to politics before Trump then you'd know one of Obama's big initiatives was to militarize the police. The right-wing had historically been the anti-police wing up until just recently, and yes, democrats were full throatedly endorsing the police and granting them more power.

picture related is from Ben Garrison in 2011. I'm not making stuff up. Maybe if you weren't just getting emotional and trying to defend your precious BLM, which is a horrific organization that set back progress on this issue fucking decades, frankly, you'd actually get to see some change and that change would actually benefit people no matter what their skin color was.

goddamn garrison can't do a fucking cartoon without labeling every goddamn thing

Who cares he's white

you know dude, I actually kind of hear you in a way. I still think you're wrong though, just hear me out.
This is an issue I've been concerned with for many years now. As I stated earlier it used to be the right-wing that was against police brutality, with dems defending their big government statist troopers. It was BECAUSE of this issue that i initially softened to right-wing politics and got into it, after being raised in a democrat household.
When the BLM started, my first instinct was to say "wow, great, ok, sounds good! this is an important topic! i'm so happy to see it gaining support in the media!" I EVEN WENT TO A RALLY when it first started.
Then I started to notice all of the insane racial rhetoric and I stopped and said "uh that's not good". And THEN someone said "All Lives Matter" and you'd of thought WW3 started. It was "racist" and "horrible" and all of this shit. And they made it clear that it was a movement BY black people and FOR black people.
In short, that was a really stupid fucking move on their part, because the natural human reaction that everyone had, INCLUDING EVEN MYSELF FOR A BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME was to say "well you know what then?!?!?! COPS ARE THE GOOD GUYS!"
That's what happens when you get emotional, you say dumb stuff.
I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth because I had been an advocate on this issue for so long.
In truth though, just because "the other side" has to act like a bunch of idiots, we shouldn't lose sight of something that's clearly true and meaningful. They always play these psychological head games with us and we always fall for it.
I just think we should remain ideologically straight-sighted. We all know this is a real issue and that people are dying unjustly. And we're all essentially at the mercy of these sociopaths whose only virtue is having just enough mediocrity and moral ambiguity that the state sees fit to grant them a badge and a whole lot of extra rights.

And for the record the "true thing" is that police brutality is a real issue. NOT that it's a "racially motivated" issue because in reality it's actually not. Per capital per crime white people and especially asians are actually much more likely to be murdered by police.
We should stick to arguing that point though, not trying to say things that are clearly untrue like "uhhhh actually police r our friendz". This is just my opinion, respectfully.

>cop kills unarmed white teenager
>it's the nigger's fault
this is your brain on Sup Forums

labeling shit in political cartoons is kinda the traditional way to do it. I think he does it as a callback to the old political cartoons too

Is he white?
Is he black?
If it's the former then no one cares. Just like the thousands of whites brutally murdered by a nog.

whether they are black or white, in truth and memes aside, the government shouldn't have the right to murder any of its people with impunity. attaching racial narratives to this question is exactly the factor that has stalled progress and turned discussion about this very issue into a quagmire.

It's the cops fault, but the police would likely be much less jumpy if they didn't have to deal with nuggers

>act like a nigger
>get put down like a nigger

No wrong happened here.

>We should stick to arguing that point though

Perhaps. It certainly seems to have a slightly better outcome. I always try to put my feet in both shoes. It seems as though others are incapable of doing that. 143 US cops were killed last year, 44 of them were shot. It immediately puts me in a position where I see them as human beings and ask myself what I would do with a suspect that is not obeying orders. And having seen how quick someone can draw from previous military training and seeing videos of it happening I would certainly be quick to shoot as I would want to do my job safely and go home to my family at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

so if a cop started smashing your moms face into a wall without any justification at all you'd just sit back and let it happen huh? funny, where are those right-wing family values? you call yourself a "man" huh? I dunno. I don't mean to be too hard on you. But either you're being edgy and failing hard, or you really genuinely have some issues regarding your moral compass.

Stay mad child

>As I stated earlier it used to be the right-wing that was against police brutality

hahaha

that's a laugh

>143 US cops were killed last year, 44 of them were shot
there were 765,000 state and local police alone (not counting federal agencies, and presumably there are many more now in 2018). Even using these numbers, that's a 0.018692810457516338 chance of being killed, precisely. Remember the second decimal is a 10,000th of a percent. This makes it not a very dangerous job overall.
By contrast, 5,190 construction workers died on the job last year. 3.6 deaths per 100,000 workers.
I've worked construction before, it didn't grant me rights to go around killing people.
And construction itself is not even one of the most deadly jobs.

Statistically speaking being a police officer is fairly safe.

I mean, I understand what you're saying, and I understand primal fear, but I think given the extra rights they are granted, at bare minimum we have to accept that they 1) need to be emotionally capable of accepting any risks without killing innocent people and 2) need to be held to a higher standard than the people who are NOT granted those extra rights over other people.

>good copper dindu nuffin
sure Eugene, lick that boot clean.

I've been anti police for more than a decade because I've been on the receiving end of more than one police beating. I've never been a left winger in my life. And i'm white.

Someone rewrote the narrative.

Yeah ok I make a totally respectful and calm response and this is the answer I get. Nice. Welcome to the internet.
How is it a laugh? I mean seriously, how is that a laugh? Are you new to politics? Not for nothing, but I at least posted a Ben Garrison cartoon from 2011. What do you have to back up your point? What you're implying isn't true. Ever hear of Ruby Ridge? Waco? Even before that in the US it was the right-wing that was angry about police brutality and government overreach. It's actually central to the right-wing ideology, but since 2014ish when black lives matter started, people haven't wanted to speak up for fear of having to deal with the dreaded racial narratives that they all cower in fear of (because if they say the wrong thing they'll lose their job or be run out of polite society).

>How is it a laugh? I mean seriously, how is that a laugh?

Because the right wing loves police brutality because it's always niggers copping the brunt of it

I mean don't be naive

Exactly, it got rewritten in 2014 when Ferguson and the fake "Hands Up Don't Shoot" crap got exposed.
Whether someone is black, brown, white or chinese, the truth is that they shouldn't be murdered by police officers. Obviously. Attaching racial narratives to this entire issue destroyed everything. It made another SJW vs everyone else issue. It made it the sort of thing people just want to stay silent about and ignore because they're too afraid to say the wrong thing.

The BLM has essentially had a really negative effect on society, and ironically has been responsible for police power going unchecked for the last few years in this country.

Back in 2012-2013, it seemed like we were really getting somewhere. Then these idiots had to make it about "muh race" rather than about "stop killing us". It became "Black Lives Matter" only and "All Lives Matter" is racist. The social and cultural effects of this were devastating.

Stats say otherwise you dumbfuck.

>Because the right wing loves police brutality because it's always niggers copping the brunt of it
did you even read the comment you're responding to? You're speaking about present day. Things weren't that way up until just a handful of years ago. Everything changed after Fergusson in 2014.

The thing is, I KNOW what people like you are about. You JUST started paying attention to politics after Trump came along, and you think the present political paradigm is all there is. You've genuinely bought into the Democrat meme. You don't yet know how you've been taken for a ride. Unfortunately, things don't go the way you think they do.

Go back and look at Obama's policies during his first term if you want the real proof. He made it one of his prime policy points to militarize the police. Go back and read yourself, dems and the MSM were defending it left and right. It was only those "Crazy right-wing conservatard" sites like InfoWars that were speaking out against it. And that's a political tradition in this nation that stretched back decades.

Just facts dude. Deny it all you want but anyone who isn't a N00B to politics knows.

And thankfully InfoWars is still against police brutality today, but unfortunately the rest of the right-wing has lost their way, for the most part, because they don't want to get caught up in a racial discussion. It's easier just to say "nope cops are good guys"

Maybe if you woke up and realized WHY people think how they do and say the things they say, you'd be more successful in actually creating change. Instead it seems all you people want to do is put down "muh conservatards" and then you wonder why you meet with nothing but resistance and vitriol.

lol whatever fruit loop

also your claim that it's always "niggers" copping the brunt of it is untrue. Per capita per crime it's actually whites and especially Asians that are more likely to be victims of police brutality. You DO have to recognize that whatever you think the causes are, black people DO commit inordinately high levels of crime. Ergo it's not racism. It's a colorblind problem and if you would accept that you might actually be able to make a difference and stimulate some positive change.

Nice answer dude. So well thought out. Such a high level of discourse coming from you. It's so clear you guys don't care at all about the problem. You only care about your own egos and feigned indignity. It's all about aggression and hatred and resentment towards "muh conservatives" for you. Not about anything good or positive.

>BOOM
ER

lol get therapy

Yeah this is the sort of stuff you guys say when your arguments run out of steam and you get backed into an intellectual corner. You're wrong. You're not right. Why not just face it and devote your energy towards actually doing something positive in the world?

>sounds like a guy who just got involved with politics once Trump came along here. You're totally wrong. If you paid attention to politics before Trump then you'd know one of Obama's big initiatives was to militarize the police.
Why are you posting this bullcrap? Obama put policies into effect that prohibited the police from receiving military weapons and supplies in 2015. Now that doesn't have anything to do with niggershit cops being the trash they are, as seen in OP incident which involved no militarized characteristics. And that's just about all the "good" he did with police. Everything else he did was trash, but it wasn't militarization. It was continuing previously enacted police-power policies and providing a bigger budget for cops to be niggers. Elite agenda pushing. She

>Maybe if you weren't just getting emotional and trying to defend your precious BLM
BLM isn't my previous anything nor have I defended them. Find one comment where I defended them. You can't. I haven't.

Multicult and civic nationalism has nothing to do with cops brutalizing kids's mothers and killing the kid. Faggot shill.

You're another shill faggot and this was a stupid bullshit shill post.

Police are a standing army, and therefore a threat to the greater society at large. Privatize security, end socialized security.

thoughtcatalog.com/michael-malice/2014/12/why-ive-never-respected-the-police/

thoughtcatalog.com/michael-malice/2014/12/why-conservatives-should-oppose-the-police/

>Why are you posting this bullcrap? Obama put policies into effect that prohibited the police from receiving military weapons and supplies in 2015
>in 2015
>2015
>Fergusson was in 2014

Get it? This is exactly what I'm saying. The party line changed in 2014 after Fergusson. I've said that multiple times already in this thread. If you want to deny that Obama spent the entire first term of his presidency militarizing the police and expanding their power, then you're on the losing side of the argument, sorry. And just like the other guy, I would presume you just weren't paying attention to politics back then because these were central issues covered in the political media.

He changed his tune after his voterbase changed their tune. Same thing him and Clintons and the rest of the Dems did on immigration and gay marriage and a hundred other issues.

If you're going to sit here and defend your Democrat demagogues there's no hope for you. I can agree with and get behind some Democrat policies in a big way, but if you genuinely believe Democrat politicians are good and honest and noble and anything other than opportunistic subversives then you got another thing coming.

I meant to slightly rewrite that last post before sending it. I especially wanted to remove the "bullcrap" line, because what you said wasn't bullcrap.

I don't deny that the Obama administration amped up police powers and weapons, and I don't have mindless loyalty to any Democrat anything, especially when they have things on the agenda that are bad for me and everyone else. I don't like the immigration flooding that's bad. I don't like the open boarders stances, that's bad. But those are elite agendas and the Democratic Party is making efforts to serve their masters, just like the Republican Party, niggershit cops, and other entities.

The recourse for excessive force is not to assault the cop. That's how wiggers get shot in the belly. It's what we call natural selection.
>westsiiiidee
fuck that faggot

Fucking kill yourself shill.

kid looks like he was a nigger. nice try picking the picture to use OP.

heavy.com/news/2018/01/joseph-haynes-shooting/

>Multicult and civic nationalism has nothing to do with cops brutalizing kids's mothers and killing the kid.
pleeaaaase tell me people arent this stupid

Let's play a little game. Which sounds more reasonable to you? You're in a courthouse, a cop grabs your mother and slams her head against the wall. Would you:
1. Attempt to assault the armed cop while you weigh 100 lbs soaking wet and have no weapons at all, gaining yourself and possibly your mother charges of assaulting an officer. Or?
2. Wait for the situation to de-escalate, go to the hospital so any bruises or abrasions are documented, proceed to a lawyer and sue the shit out of the city?
Which would a nigger pick? Once you know that, do the opposite. The kid was a fucking moron and he won the prize for it.

>tattooed wigger degenerate trash
every time
good riddance

He was 16 you faggot. He saw a cop bashing his moms skull in and wanted to stop it not sue the fucking city. People like you are retarded.

>be in court as a cop commits a clear case of excessive force against your mom
Something is missing here...

>Let's play a little game. Which sounds more reasonable to you?
You killing yourself.

This faggot attacked the cop and would not stop. He was not going to make the world a better place so I do not feel bad that he is dead. His parents deserve any pain they feel however.

Nevermind, thought this was the OC kid.

Not dangerous because the cops shoot first. If they didn't, the stats would be different. Fake stats for your usage.

>says cops are assholes
>proposes no solution

This is true. The "Am I Being Detained" crowd went to defending cops after Furgeson.

What the fuck do you want in three sentences or less.
I'm not reading a blog post.

cops get shot by civvies too you know...
>just doing his job
>wife and kids
>shotgun to the face when pulling over a speeder

this "it happens to everyone" meme is true...

Cops can be bad people, corrupt, make mistakes, ect ect... just like everyone else dont act like this is news or changes anything.

All I ever see is the police weeding out total undesirables

1776 which means killing cops and enslaving niggers.
Also send niggers back to Africa and hire people who are non military to be police.
Why are cops allowed to beat and kill whenever they feel like it.

RCMP deserve it for the shit they pull.

>attacking armed people when you are not

His genetics were a dead end anyways. If you can't be smart you must be strong, he was neither.