Why White People stealing Black People land??

South Africa: Black people waiting to get their land back

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/south-africa-black-people-waiting-land-180112143811931.html

>Twenty-five years after the end of apartheid, land remains one of the most divisive issues in South Africa.

>The vast majority of the best land is still owned by white farmers.

>The governing African National Congress wants to change this, but it would require contentious amendments to the constitution.

Please explain how that land belongs to bantu niggers who aren't native to south africa? And the only reason that land has any value is due to white people building farms and other industry upon it, all I can say is enjoy Zimbabwe 2.0 once the land is taken and given to bantus who have no clue what to do with it.

The whites down there know that once the farmland falls into the hands of the nogs, everyone starves.

Whites should just leaf South Africa.

The niggers will beg them to come back after ten years of starving.

whenever I see a news report downplaying the genocide of whites in South Africa and "Zimbabwe" my brain thinks of leftists as being even less human than I already did. I can only hope the media kikes and white collaborators of our generation live long enough to receive their punishment in this world as well as the next.

>Black
That's a funny way of saying "Khoisan".

No land for imperials

Fuck that, we should kill all the niggers and colonize the continent properly this time

Just blow water pipes and wait 5 days

Please do that before the chinks do it.

Bantu niggers coming from West Africa have been genociding and displacing the Khoisan. I can only imagine the reason why the media doesn't talk about this is because they only want the most aggressive, genocidal rapists to be the object of the white man's sympathy. Khoisan are too peaceful and have too many positive interactions with white people in South Africa. They need Bantu and other West African jungle monkeys to inflict as much trauma as possible on whitey. If every nigger in the world was replaced with Australian abos, or Khoisan, or Papuan negritos, the world would instantly become a much better place. Negroes are to humans what Chimps are to the great apes.

But it never WAS their land...

Can someone explain what "best land" means? Is the soil actually better or are these farms just more profitable and they blame the soil and not hard work?

>Why White People stealing Black People land??
But it never was "black peoples land". White Settlers arrived at a mostly empty area, aside from a few tribes.
After the whites had built a successful society Blacks migrated there and fucked it all up.

bump.

No clue. Maybe land value?

>their land

Once Cape Town runs dry, it'll mean the nation is impoverished enough that they'll just shove something through to take the land, regardless of owners. There's actually enough people who saw what happened to Zimbabwe and are against such things for the sake of survival, but niggers gonna nig and they don't read history, but they sure can get elected in SA.

been to 2 supposed "best lands" in SA and saw the pictures before. 1 was a desert made into fertile land by irrigation. Another was wild jungle.

Think of all the things they will do with it.

Checked and this'd.
>White people move to a barren area
>Make it prosperous and make good use of untouched resources
>Black people migrate to area
>"lol this belongs to us because we lived somewhere around the area"

>the best land
AKA
>land not ruined by niggers

blacks are not native to south africa. whites went there first and then the blacks came after.

i'm sick of this idiotic concept that because once upon a time there was a black person sitting in a tree in north africa banging rocks together then that means that ALL of africa (a land mass almost as big as the fucking moon) belongs to those with dark skin and there is no contesting it.

The nigs are supplied with military tech to kill white farmers.

This jammer goes for 180k mongrel dollars and they only supply military/law enforcement.

People have no concept of how huge the place is because of how cartography works.

no one wants to take SA whites. It's a fucking disgrace that we are flooding our countries with shitskins and are leaving our own to be raped and murdered in the land they built up from nothing.
What's even worse is that many people are cheering this genocide because of muh apartheid.

Putin did offer them free land!!

White south afrikaners should return to europe and be with their own kind. Because this is only getting worse.

SA bantu government is funding and pushing the farm killings and the west will not do anything about it regardless genocide rape theft or stealing because its black on white crime so its no mattet.

Digits and I become the next Hitler.

putin is offering free land to everyone, if I remember correctly it's 12-15 hectares. The only catch is that it's in the middle of nowhere, is frozen solid 8 months out of the year and you have to live there for 5 straight years before you get the title to the land

Maybe the south african whites could return to their homeland and kick out all of the refugees? Everybody wins.