The Church

I am a Baptist (not southern). My specific church believes in the Trinity, virgin birth, no women pastors or deacons including soy boys, no gays either, prayers multiple times a day, fasting, baby dedication to God, baptism by full immersion, taking communion, we love mary, we confess sins to each other like Paul said, and to Jesus for forgiveness, we have a choir, support over 200 missionaries worldwide, pastor does not set his salary so he's not super rich. Tell me catholic/orthodox anons what makes me why I'm more likely to go to Hell than say a member of your churches?

Other urls found in this thread:

miracolieucaristici.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't go to hell by the church you belong (unless explicit heretical-blasphemous stuff). Your whole life and thoughts will be judged by God in the end.

The faith is a marriage. You cannot just walk up to any girl and say you’re married to her. Likewise, you cannot just leave your wife and start fucking some other women and say she is now your wife. Only the Catholic Church is the right marriage. Being Protestant is committing spiritual adultry.

One day, the Protestants will all convert to Orthodoxy and we will together confront the Papists.

Why don't you just say that you believe that Christ is the son of God, the creator? You can forget about all the other crap and angst.

Your only commandments to be a Christian are:
1. There is only one god, the creator, and you should have no other god.

2. You should love your neighbor as you love yourself

3. You should support and care for the widows and orphans.

All that other crap is a diversion created by men's rules. Give your life to Christ and forget what other people think of you.

christianity is a pagan religion. read the bible and ask god for understanding instead.

>Catholic Church
Catholicism is Babylonian paganism with a Christian veneer.

in the beginning, it may have been good, but it was super corrupted. op here

Your only commandments to be a Christian are:
1. There is only one god, the creator, and you should have no other god.

2. You should love your neighbor as you love yourself

3. You should support and care for the widows and orphans.

All that other crap is a diversion created by men's rules. Give your life to Christ and forget what other people think of you.

JESUS SAID: The "TEMPLE" Is within.

The only "Church" you need is the one established between yourself and God.

* Read the Torah, the Bible and the Qua-ran.
Only pay attention to the WORDS of JESUS.

If you cant understand... do worry, just stick to the " Simple parts". It is when people Over complicated the Words of Christ, is when they corrupt them.

Go in Peace!

>St. John Chrysostom on the Apostle Peter

>"...If the primacy of St. Peter is so unimportant a fact -- if it gave him no prerogatives, no duties, no successors -- why on earth is it so extraordinarily prominent in Holy Writ?"

>"I know no more emphatic testimony to the supreme jurisdiction of St. Peter in any writer, ancient or modern, than the view taken in this homily [of St. John Chrysostom] of the election of St. Matthias, for I know of no act of jurisdiction in the Church more tremendous than the appointment of an apostle."

Orthobros cry forever after reading this

Orthodoxy is the only true church in the historical and traditional sense. However, the Law transcends humanity and it is possible to follow it and be saved outside of the traditional church. That being said, it would be better for all to return to Orthodoxy for the stronger foundation it provides.

Papists distort the meaning of scripture and of historical events to justify their papal dictatorship.

Have you even read the bible you stupid fucker?

Where does the Bible give the Bishop of Rome authority over Christ's Church?

GEE, I WONDER...

That's all you have? LOL

>Matthew 18:18
>Amen I say to you, whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven.

Yeah, all I have is scripture, and you have some retarded bickering over what happened when Byzantine fell.

>what makes me why I'm more likely to go to Hell than say a member of your churches?

>pan up to the ID

>LGBT

Pretty sure God just sent you a sign there buck-o. See you at mass next Sunday

It was corrupted from the time it gave some guy "divine" powers and "infallibility" as a way to justify it's tyrany. Before you know it, priests started to ask for money to forgive your sins so you can go to heaven. Pride is one of the deadly sins.

you are not automatically sent to hell if you belong to a schismatic sect, according to the orthodox church.
any christian is my family, according to me.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is only ironically a christian board. We only LARP so when the day is come, we can storm Constantinopole with Deus Vult on our lips.

Yeah bro, haha, no one here is Christian

>LGBTmA7T
lol fag

I hope so

kokot spotted

Follow the white rabbit.
miracolieucaristici.org