McConnell rejects military pay protections

Why'd he do it, Sup Forums?

c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1301
politico.com/story/2013/09/government-shutdown-senate-sends-obama-military-pay-bill-097582
reddit.com/r/Military/comments/7ru4zy/senator_mcconnell_objects_military_pay_protection/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/5/senate-clears-way-final-passage-congress-budget/
ssa.gov/legislation/legis_bulletin_110315.html
forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2017/10/22/the-trump-budget-legacy-a-permanent-1-trillion-federal-deficit/#1b9bb37b7a65
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in the time it took dems to write that they could have funded the entire government
if they want to absolve their guilt for the shutdown the answer is to do their fucking jobs

Democrats call Americans deplorables.

They call illegals Dreamers.

Really makes you think.

Republicans hate the military so much, it's unbelievable that they would block military pay.

Sup Forums doesn't have a single response to this, huh?

>Dems shutdown government
>they look really bad especially with the military
>can we fix just the thing that makes us look bad but leave everything else
>oh no? Now you are the bad guy

They are so disgusting it hurts.

He said he didn't have a problem with it, but would like to see if they could fund the government first.

Makes since considering the shutdown just started and a vote is due at 1 AM on Monday.

So happy I'm not in anymore.. They tried this bullshit back in what? 2013 I think, but I think it was only a week of back pay, maybe 2 weeks to a month. It's been so long.

you need to meme that.

>Republicans hate the government
>Republicans shut down the government

WE DINDU NUFFIN MAN

every time

Sweet Jesus, he hates Trump so much he'll throw the entire GOP under the bus..
So who can replace the 7 RINOs in the midterm primaries? Please tell me Americans are pissed off at these chucklefucks..

Republicans didn't shut down the government they don't have the necessary votes to stop this. We say this every time you say this in these threads.

Don't worry Democrats are replacing all of them

The bill she mentioned was put forth by a republican last year for FY2017 which ended months ago.

It makes no sense for her to try to put that forward.

If the government stays shut till March, Daca expires and Trump can deport the issue blocking the bill.

>51 republicans
>49 democrats

>50 votes to keep budget open
>49 to shut it down

Link? Source?

He's not throwing anyone under. This is a sneaky trick by the dems. They want their cake and eat i too. Shut the government down but pull out a thorn from their side. If the military gets paid other federal workers don't get paid so how is that fair? This is all about saving face. There is no discussion anymore with these sides just how they can fuck each other over and make them look bad.

>GOP only gets 45 votes

No, they call Trump supporters deplorables, which they are. There's a reason why Trump says he loves the poorly educated.

Dan Bongino was getting it started.

republicans hate the military so of course they don't want to fund it

remember how many thousands Bush and the GOP sent to die in Iraq

>Why'd he do it, Sup Forums?

Because he is an Israel cuck.

Do you have a source for that?

If Democrats love the military and all federal workers why don't they agree on a temporary bill? Based on your logic Democrats hate everyone that they pay.

>Be in charge of the Senate, the House, and the Presidency
>Can’t get their shit together long enough to agree on a temporary spending bill

Kekekekekekekekekekekek

because the FY2018 budget was due fucking October 1st. We're now almost in February. Republicans are retards. They don't even have a budget and they've already gotten 4 months of extensions

Here:
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1301

Why do you pretend to be a liberal?

They did have one. It got shot down. What are you talking about?

It's not like I get paid much anyway.

obama made sure the military was funded when republicans shut down the govt in 2013

politico.com/story/2013/09/government-shutdown-senate-sends-obama-military-pay-bill-097582

that wasn't for a budget. that was for a CR, an extension, because they don't have a budget

Yes if you haven't noticed we haven't had a long term budget in a long time.

Hello there Obama-Leaf.

Cool T-shirt, right here

lol Obama had a budget every year, his last one FY17, expired Sept 30th. Republicans still don't have a fucking budget for FY18 that started oct 1st

>Requires 60 votes to pass
>Even if every Rep voted, it's still less than 60.
>Dems decide to break down negotiations by demanding DREAMER amnesty and decide to not approve the CR till they get it.

If the Reps were actually in charge we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Did that pass? Sorry, I guess I don't know enough about our legislative process. Did that bill pass or is it in a sort of congressional purgatory? I am confused.

>lol Obama had a budget every year,
We had termporary budgets just like we have now. Also who votes on the budgets Obama leaf? Was it Obama who made it and voted on it himself?

>
>only 45 GOP votes

Obama had a budget every year. There were 1 or 2 week CRs, not fucking 4 months.

because McConnell is a faggot
that's breddy gud user

Oh leaf.

Mitch blocked military pay because Republicans hate the military. GOP is gunna get rekt tmrw

Nevermind, fuck I'm retarded, I didn't see the Tracker. So it passed the House but not the Senate. I see. It wants to appropriate $150,000,000 for Ukraine's military, which is fucking retarded. Does it even have anything to do with paying for the military? Does the current Republican budget plan that liberals are being cucks over CONTAIN hr 1301 in it, or is there a separate and better "version" in the budget?

Who made the budgets Obama leaf? Did he make them and pass them single handily?

Passed the house last year and then... Nothing. Waiting for the Senate. Into a different fiscal year.

We have to be missing something procedure wise, or they just bullshitted a PR moment. I mean, that bill was specifically for FY2017, I'm not sure it even would like up with the FY2018 authorization bill.

Obama was a leader. Trump isn't.

Mr. Art of the Deal can't even get all his own Republicans on board

What kind of maple syrup and cum cocktail are you on right now Leaf?

>#DraftourDaughters
equal rights, equal responsibilities

Why can't you answer my question Obama leaf? You are doing that thing again where you avoid an answer when it's negative to your point.

/r/military

not a left wing sub

reddit.com/r/Military/comments/7ru4zy/senator_mcconnell_objects_military_pay_protection/

>inb4 u bitches cry about reddit

Don't give your (you's) to Obama-leaf. He is a Obama buttlicker bot.

I did answer your question. Why is Trump such a failed leader?

You didn't answer my question. Here it is again.
Who made the budgets Obama leaf? Did he make them and pass them single handily?

Now you will dodge and not answer watch.

I think he's just a sociopath honestly. Either he lies about being a liberal and is some super troll or blatantly lies and doesn't care. Either scenario makes him a sociopath.

Honestly though.. they can't win a fucking war so they should feel the sting too.
They have one job and all they can do is fuck around writing each other up like women with vendettas, crash naval ships into fishing boats and not accomplish their missions.

I say this as a veteran who was trained to fight the wrong enemy, the only enemy I knew were the garbage they assigned to lead us. I felt like a loser wearing that uniform, not one victory since 1945 and not another one in sight anytime soon. Nothing will crush your patriotism faster than seeing the might of your country from within, and realizing they're a bunch of bickering faggots with no common sense

I answered you. Obama was a leader. Trump isn't.

I suspect part of this pussyfooting around about an actual budget is because Trumps proposed plan was a nonstarter with all the seemingly random budget gutting across the entirety of the bureaucracy.

You got him by the balls m8.

This is patently false and easily disproved.
You are crazy. The resistance planned this and didn't think about the troops until it was too late. Its not anyone's fault but the DNC. They trash the military and leo at every turn, and proceed to fuck them a good one for illegals. Now they want to save face and use them as leverage when there's absolutely zero reason for the calamity in the first place. This was a pretty daft move user. Even leafs can see that -- which is why you're shitting up the board.
The women in my household are only equal when it benefits them. Most women will admit this.
hahaha show me some dd214s or CAC cards, til then its stolen valor LARP.

you're such a fucking whiny little bitch

Damn dude, when the republicans did this in 2013, I don't remember all you Trump spergs going off at them like you are now with the democrats lmao

I'm reading through,and it does mention a bit about 2018. It says:

> Provided further, That of the funds provided under this heading, $480,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2018, shall be available to provide support and assistance to foreign security forces or other groups or individuals to conduct, support or facilitate counterterrorism, crisis response, or other Department of Defense security cooperation programs

But if it's only for "cooperation programs" and "foreign security forces", then it has absolutely bumfuck nothing to do with reimbursing our troops. I am so confused by this.

Trump is a far superior leader than Obama. Trump has proven that through years in business, Obama only got hard left wing and non-white followers because he was “muh first black president”

nah, he's triggered as fuck because he hates his own country and wants to become American.

If Obama is such a great leader how come when a budget was finally passed not one Democrat voted for it?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/5/senate-clears-way-final-passage-congress-budget/

meant to reply to Can any Poli Sci grad student tell us how this works? What did the liberal whore mean by bringing up HR 1301? Where in HR 1301 does it say anything about troop budget / reimbursement?

The shitposting leaf has goy in his id.

Funny.

You’ve been whining this entire thread tho user.

>he thinks I will bite his bait

You shouldn't have opened with the obvious other post user.

The GOP stopped the government over a spending bill they greatly disagreed with. The Democrats stopped the government over illegal aliens being given amnesty, which has nothing to do with government funding. Large difference amigo.

military ain't owed a paycheck until Feb 1.

And the Democrats will try to tack on DACA to the pay protection for military.

He can probably get a pay protection bill passed next weekend. Doing that would mean that the shutdown is down for the long haul.

McConnell finds 10-12 Democrats to back military pay protection, the shut down could go on for months.

I don't understand the purpose of this. Look man, most of here really give a shit who is the cause the cause of the shut down, we just want to be paid. However, I can definitely tell you that the people who do give a fuck certainly don't blame the GOP for the shutdown.
>source: active duty airforce

*really don't

>Republicans dindu nuffin
>It's okay when they do it
>It's okay when I agree with it
You're all cancer, Trumpers, Democrats, and the rest of you republicans

Thanks for explaining that user, I am now armed with the truth when I debate this with anti-trumpers

he has been shifting the blame to the democrats, now he can say the military isnt being paid because the democrats want amnesty for illegal aliens before paying our troops

McConnell should just cuck Schumer. Do the pay protection, 10-12 Democrats will vote for it without DACA amendments or other bullshit.

Force them to pick between illegals and military.

Shutdown will affect bureaucrats who are mostly Democrats.

You’re just a shill faggot. Objecting a government spending bill is very very different from making laws which nullify the very existence of nationhood and grant rewards for those criminals who violated your nation and it’s borders.

Looks like Obama leaf ran away.

Smart move if true

Okay, so last year the CR was based off of FY2016 and this bill was an attempt to appropriate funding for the rest of FY2017 but never made it to the Senate. This is what gets the money to the DoD.

So she was trying to use an outdated bill to get .mil their mullah at 1 in the morning.

This was a PR stunt through and through.

He seems quite easy to annihilate in debates desu, he is probably only 15 years old.

Dindu nuffin

Senator McConnell Objects to Military Pay Protection Senator McConnell Objects to Military Pay Protection

The fact you counter signal this shows that you are in favour of, or apathetic to (equates to be in favour of) shitting on the idea of nationhood and granting alien criminals citizenship

Obamaleaf please address the response I made to you.

the GOP shut down the govt in 2013 to repeal obamacare

it was a retarded strategy

in ur dreams bitch

>Dindu
>Nuffin

What do you Americans think when it’s almost impossible for a lower middle class white guy from Europe to move to America, yet these human vermin who violate your nation and its laws get their ass locked and serviced by the democrats before giving them citizenship?

Ok so address my response to you. I have asked you to do this twice

my god you're so fucking retarded

that wasn't the 2015 budget

this was

do u see why you're so fucking retarded man. u get your news from washingtontimes.com

holy shit this is so embarrassing for you

Number: 114-8
Date: November 3, 2015

Congress Passes H.R. 1314,
the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015

On October 28, 2015, the House amended and passed the Senate amendment to H.R. 1314, the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, by a vote of 266-167. The Senate passed the measure on October 30, 2015 by a vote of 64-35, clearing the measure for the President. The President signed the bill into law on November 2, 2015.

Obamacare was a government spending bill. Granting citizenship to criminal aliens who clearly have zero respect for the nation, is something completely different. That’s treason, the democrats whom voted in favour of doing this should be on the electric chair.

Because they turned politics into sports.

See when a modern liberal wakes up and sees a report that says "Democrats shut down government for DACA and support illegal immigrants over citizens" their brain doesn't go "oh wow this is bad maybe I should rethink my belief". No, their brain goes "Shit I need to rush to everyone I follow on twitter and run to the huffpo to see if they can give me something to say to counter this". For this reason alone I think the west is not salvageable.

i didyou're a fucking retard who just got demolished. try to educate yourself on the US budget process so u don't like such a moron next time

and stop using Obama as a security blanket. It's fucking pathetic

Congress Passes H.R. 1314,
the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015

On October 28, 2015, the House amended and passed the Senate amendment to H.R. 1314, the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, by a vote of 266-167. The Senate passed the measure on October 30, 2015 by a vote of 64-35, clearing the measure for the President. The President signed the bill into law on November 2, 2015.

Obamacare reduces the deficit u moron. It taxes the rich to give healthcare to poor rural white retards on meth

Republicans are the big spenders

trump is going to be running a $1 trillion budget deficit starting next year.

where the fuck have u been

The Trump Budget Legacy: A Permanent $1 Trillion Federal Deficit
forbes.com/sites/stancollender/2017/10/22/the-trump-budget-legacy-a-permanent-1-trillion-federal-deficit/#1b9bb37b7a65

We hate it and we're beginning to tire of it. Trump is our protest vote; there's a reason they're so desperate to get gun control.