One Piece

Reminder, only 4 days have passed since the end of the fishman island arc and the current arc.

That's bullshit

I wish that jap fuck would make an OP board so you faggots could fuck right off.

She must have a lot of tea parties. At least one per week.

it's more than 2 weeks actually.

How much time has passed from Luffy leaving his village to timeskip?

Like one week

it's impossible to tell exactly because there's a lot of 'several days' and shit, but something like 2-6 months.

I honestly have no idea how something with this horrible pacing remains popular. I didn't want to drop it but I just couldn't slog through it anymore

whole of Alabasta took about 3 days
skypiea is about 2 days
water 7 is about 5 days
so about a month for luffy to grow from some literal fucking nobody that pretends to be a pirate to 300M berry bigshot knocking off warlords and vice admirals left and right

hype for how buggy will bullshit his way into becoming a yonko

best bet is big mom fall being credited to him for some reason

they hax time

That's what OP would be like with fast travel

Yeah, assuming that the world of One Piece is about the size of Earth, we'd have to estimate how long it would take a galleon to traverse half the globe to get a bare minimum.

the OP is liying, it passed more than 4 days.

also the pace is perfectly fine, its just that the world is that huge, rushing things would destroy the series

There's 3 days between Zou and WCI. It's way more than that.

That's because it IS bullshit; it's a different tea party. Remember, Sanji's wanted poster hadn't been updated until after Dressrosa, so they couldn't have been planning the wedding until after that. Plus the time passed on Dressrosa/post battle, the week travel between Dressrosa and Zou, the week travel between Zou and Totto land... this thread just started on low effort bait.

I assume Big Mom agreed to postpone the party until FI delivers the candy they promised.

I thought it took them a week to get from Dressrosa to Zou

It did, OP is wrong. I'd say it's been about 2 or 3 weeks since Fishman Island.

Not very long. If you think about it, Franky and Brook barely know anyone, and then they spent 2 years apart.

I can't imagine you find very much enjoyment in watching ANY anime or reading any manga if the pacing alone throws you off.