Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains

Wait a second, something's not right here

Other urls found in this thread:

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31213718?ss_pos=1&cp_in=wt_srch
youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I activate my Skill.

>tfw your favorite archetype will never appear in the anime
What's its name?

I can't stop thinking about her. She hasn't even made a formal appearance in her normie form and I'm already in love with her.
All YGO girls that came before her are trash in comparison.

She's perfection and the greatest thing YGO has produced in its two decades of existence

This cutie will never be animated

I can't wait until we see the Final boss' skill. It's gonna be some Don Thousand shit

>Star Grail
Don't see why there can't be an opponent who'll use them in VRAINS.

There's something about her design that speaks to me.
It's my favorite heroine deskgn in yu gi oh history

She hasn't even been on-screen yet.

INTO HER VRAINS

Not true, she's in the OP and ED!

20 burgers says she was the person who gave Yuusaku courage.

>the final battle is a speed duel
Hello darkness my old friend

>final duel has phases
>first phase is a master duel
>second phase is a speed duel
>third and final phase is a ACTION DUEL

It was fine until the third phase

>surprise 4th phase is a Riding Duel

To be fair speed duels fit anime pretty well. You don't need more than 3 slots to shill the card of the week. Skills are gonna be mostly pointless drama but oh well.

>5th death match phase is a Egyptian Duelagainst Atem

5th phase is a friendly game of dungeon dice monsters.

well this is what you'll get, and it certainly won't help.

Blue Angel, more like Flat Angel lmao

She's also his onee-chan who protects him behind the scenes

truly the flatest

Aoi is my wife.

>After Yusaku faces atem he must ride the DATASTORMU into the other ygo series
>Final shot is Yusaku on a digital wave heading towards Heartland

I want to black mail her into giving me Trickstar cards

Why is she so sad?

Anynody think the show is gonna flop? They just kinda went into it.
No easing into it or anything.
It felt a bit rushed.

Nii-sama won't pay attention unless he wants something

It feels rushed because they infodumped shit like Yusaku's memories and hotdog-kun's brother instead of revealing those more naturally.

Probably a case of muh on-stage self isn't the real me or something, that and maybe being one of the six kids and Nii-sama.

Post Arc-V characters who deserved better.

Damn Serena is such a qtie

>onee-chan who protects him behind the scenes
>when the hot dog man is his caretaker
?

Every single one except Eita (who deserves nothing) and Sergey/Michie/Teppei (who all had fantastic ends). Even BB is a conceptually good contrast for entame dueling that went horribly wrong by being entirely shoved into 4 eps towards the tail end of the series.

No way. That was a shota boy's voice

I've had this budding theory that she's maybe his mom or something and he forgot because "lost past, etc" but that would be pretty ridiculous

Raid Raptor
D/D/D
C/C/C
Cowgirl
that one black dude
Roget
All the Yu's besides Yuya
All of Duel academy
Zarc
Zarc design

>yfw you completely lose interest in a show after only 2 episodes

I don't think this has happened before

This. I honestly feel like BB would have been way better received if they hadn't jammed him in towards the end. Imagine if he were instead a tool that Academia was using to card duelists in Xyz, and everyone in Xyz would have been terrified of him ,until Yuya comes along to duel him and figures out what no one else could. It's still not amazing, but it's a hell of a lot better than what we got.

>Roget
Holy shit this. The one half-decent villain in the show and his end is that he falls into a dimensional hole and never appears again. Also the fact that we got 30 episodes of him doing chess shit but in the end he just used Ancient Gears.

>Zarc's design
>not liking the cowboy
Come on user

maybe he's talking about gargoyle

Speaking of which, why is it that Zarc looked like a Yuya/gargoyle instead of this?

Exactly. BB works conceptually because he's the kind of character who outwardly seems like he shouldn't be receptive to Yuya's dueling, but ultimately is. If anything, he should've been a recurring Academia threat that gets gradually worn down by entame over time (as this would also serve to force Yuya to think about how his entame affects people internally rather than just superficially) rather than a one-time nobody that just serves to provide the writers an excuse to not develop their characters for four more eps.

What and why.

No idea. Cowboy Zarc looks fucking great and we see him for like 3 scenes ever.

I mean, literally anyone would have been better as the Xyz-arc villain than Edo.

*unzips wallet*

What memory of Astral does this represent?

I honestly feel like the Doctor should've just been Roger's alias. The doctor himself serves no purpose other than to do what Roger already did, except with parasites instead of control chips and Roger had a far more personal stake in things that would've genuinely made it an interesting conflict.

Lonely nights in his room.

Being a cute anime girl (male) and wanting to get KATTOBINGU'd by Yuma

This makes so much sense, I'm somehow even more disappointed in Arc-V.

Remember when this was the worst part of Arc-V?

I was disappointed that there wasn't more mindfuck fanart of the parasite'd Ruris. Like that was clear bait for it. Just goes to show how many people didn't care

I don't like remembering it

Because she is a shit.

Man, who would have thought the entire series would fall under this episode's quality.

talking about Gargoyle tomato
Zarc shouldve came back in his Cowboy outfit and it was a great crime when he didnt

Will we finally have a female protagonist with more art than Black Magician Girl?

How Astral never got pussy so he made his own

Will there ever be a duel that surpasses this one?

where is the Sup Forums sing guy

Playmaker vs Yusaku(Ignis virus)

I'm just gonna leave this here
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31213718?ss_pos=1&cp_in=wt_srch

Unlikely. That duel does absolutely everything so perfectly that I can't think of a way to truly surpass it that doesn't merely involve doing what it did but on a grander scale.

I can't believe she stayed fucking dead

An user posted once a pic of when Ray was shattering him, the moment he was going "yurusan! Yurusan zou!" he was a shadowed gargoyle. Meaning even if we got Zarc instead of Yuya it'd still be a gargoyle, just with a different hairstyle

Even Yuya deserved better than he got. Sure, he got a nominally "happy" ending, but they wrote him like shit in the last half.

/INTO THE VRAINS/
It's Sup Forums sings time again,this time we're doing with the wind (Vrains OP1)
The deadline is the 15th of June and all submissions should only be your vocals (no backing) make sure you're on beat or on pitch (both is optimal, but just one is fine)
If it's too low or high change it by 3,5 or 8 semi tones depending on how drastic you need to change it (this is easily done in audacity) and feel free to record a harmony track to go along with it (on a separate file)

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
Send submissions to: [email protected]
If you don't want to sing and would rather say something just send that instead

Give me three reasons why I should continue watching VRAINS.

>Yusaku
>the bro Shoichi
>Potential smol Yusaku

Aoi
Blue Angel
Ema

Give me 3 reasons you shouldn't

Yusaku really is autistic as fuck I love it

>Infodumps
>lame first duel
>Skills will be the new Action Cards

So, how likely is it that Yusaku turns out to be Shoichi's lil bro? They already have a similar hairstyle barring the fringe.

I really want that so badly but that was pretty much debunked already because of Yusaku's vision of Shoichi's lil bro (unless that's just how Yusaku imagines his little brother to be)

0, since we've seen his little brother.

Are we absolutely certain that's him and not what mentioned?

It's looking less likely no matter how much I want it since we've """seen""" Kusanagi's brother, but that could be Yusaku's interpretation. Also I don't think they have mentioned Kusanagi's memories being fucked with unless he made that up to keep an eye on the otouto

I thought that was supposed to be a smol Shoichi.

I mean, if Yusaku really is Shoichi's brother, then what possible reason is there for Shoichi not telling him?

Something something memory trauma.

I don't know. Guilt over something? Protecting him from something? Trauma?

Lost a speed duel?

Does anyone have the screenshot of that one user who first claimed Yuusaku as Kusangai's otouto?

Bullshitting so he can watch over Yusakuu
pic related

Something isn't adding up. If Yusaku saw or knew the otouto then he probably would have namedropped him by now. It's like he was fed second-hand information and just accepted it because it was (probably) Shoichi who told him about it.

>first episode wasn't great but it didn't have a duel and first duels are usually great
>second episode has the first duel
>it was a pretty shitty duel

This isn't a good way to come off the trainwreck that was Arc-V.

I liked it

When are we gonna get to see this seasons Kuriboh?
Kuriboh are some of my favorite monsters, they're so fucking cute.

Did we even get a Kuriboh in Arc-V?