Why are the Irish and Poles so shit tier?

They never built anything of value like Britain, France, Spain, Germany etc. They’ve achieved nothing. Are they white? Their crime statistics make me think otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8&t=1027s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana_Marshes_Wheel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gee its almost like someone always tried to destroy them.

Poland was stuck with 3 million jews who literally shit up the country and made ghettos everywhere for centuries until the holocaust

Catholics.
Also, beaners.

>Poland was stuck with 3 million jews
Because we were stupid enough to take them in when the whole Europe kicked them out countless times.

>56% face meme is almost 137 years old
wew

Poland invented the wheel for travel. The irish invented the chariot and had roads on the level of the romans before they got there.

How have you not been banned yet. You've been posting this same pic for at least 8 hours on every thread. Or maybe there's a shitty raid. idk

chip chip cheerio and mind the acid there m8

>Germany
To be fair
The irish and poles also haven't destroyed Europe.

That is like the only thing we do
So if you want to make some kind of superiority argument leave Germans out of it

Now we got them over here and they're fucking wrecking us.

When is our turn up?

>The irish invented the chariot and had roads on the level of the romans before they got there
No they didn't and the Romans only went there once, had a look at the local savages eating turf and having sex with badgers, and decided the place was unworthy of being invaded

>Crime statistics
>Britfag

>tfw irish blood tainting my otherwise pure English phenotype

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>when blacks are 2-3% of the population in the UK but consist of over 13% of the prison population and "Asians" are over represented as well but its okay because every shitskin gets citizenship so they're actually English so you can then make graphs that show Poles being the largest foreign population in your prisons despite having a prison population smaller as a % of their population than the national average
nothin personell, kiddo

>oof

So are you saying poles are worse than your legion of kangz, poos and goatfuckers?
Also not really up to date with your current state but arent shitskins free to do shitskin things is UK, while as a white you can get jailed for not saying thank you to a nigger?

Poles are shit.

The most Brexit area in England has little Pakis but a lot of Poles...go figure. They create ghettos and burgle houses.

As for blacks, they simply don’t exist outside of London and Birmingham. We’re not like America or France.

The absolute state of this click liar. Poles are better than your pet apes.

The real answer to your question is that race doesn't determine as much as Sup Forums thinks, and things like inventiveness, military strength, art production etc. are dependent on lots of historical contingencies.

Unless you think Germans are somehow genetically better at philosophy and Brits genetically better at inventing.

>riverdance is nothing of value

irish are without a doubt the most annoying fags

>mutt education
apart from britain and northern germany everything else worth a damn has come from a catholic country

Irish are like British abos, legends and myths are their inventions

Don't be so harsh on them, they invented religious wars in Europe, pseudo scientific theories on Aryans and mass migration of shitskins.

Credit where credit is due

the Welsh are the indigenous Brits, the Irish are on a different island.

Much like the abos in Australia

Yes but its no like they're 200 miles away.

Poland was the first modern domcracy
but whatever

I absolutely love anti irish posts like this. makes me lol so hard.

No, silly bong. Ask any paddy and they'll tell you that it's actually 3,483 miles from Ireland to England. Technically they're on different continents.

Live in Northern Ireland, can confirm the proper Catholic Irish are like our own brand of nigger, always claiming 'muh british oppression'

Boston is a long way out

>implying that's a good thing

The Atlantic ocean is a desert. Ireland is on the edge of that desert. Desert dwellers always become savage.

it does explain the poortuguese

So why aren't the Icelandic savages?

inbreeding coupled with crippling depression

t. Loyalist faggot thats never achieved anything in his life aside from hatred for 'them'uns'
Tegs and black bastards are all the same. They start shite fuck everyones day up.

I like potatos, I don't like poolanders.

They kept both the roaches and Russia at bay until same Swedish faggot came in claiming he was sent by God or something and managed to halve the population of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth within 10 years.

They are good for a laugh though. Pathetic sjw commies always are

Northern Ireland Catholics are as bad as Pakis

That warms my heart that we are disliked by subhumans

Paddies are simple but good fun, can house-train those

Polaks are very grand just can't wait for them in to space IQ is 43, not higher

Go back to your pathetic facebook groups paddy. No one here likes your kind

What makes you think they're not retarded savages like us?

>le 'Romans always tell the truth' meme

You do know what the word 'propaganda' means, right?

I've been there Patrick, and I've been all over Ireland to.

Can't wait article 50 when the subhumans will be kicked out and we keep living in the UK because we're not useless toilet cleaners.

Poland didn't fucking exist for about 300 years mate and they basically saved the West from Islam by defeating the Ottomans

I've seen the colorized photos.

>when the subhumans will be kicked out
it's already been agreed they won't be

we also won't kick our bongs out

Also. Soft borders for potatos, back the fuck out borders for poolanders. I support the wise decision. Rats and traitors should be fed to Germany.

What an excellent point you've made. Remind me again what Irish protestant unemployment rates are?
>Northern Ireland Catholics are as bad as paki's
>Shows pictures of amerimuts, and the pope

Depends on how long they were in the UK.

>Has facebook
>Never going to make it

Catholic totalitarianism turns a lot of the middle and lower classes into drones. Also the bell curve for those groups might be different. They might have more proles.

Brits shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

They build their houses under the dirt and eat slugs. They've never built any great monuments. Have a GDP similar to ours. They keep allowing themselves to be fucked over by banks too. They're 30% Irish in their DNA. Their ancestors chose to move away from civillisation and onto a barren rock. They have no interest in the world.

They're savages. They're lazy savages, but they're our ilk alright.

Here's your (You)

>Implying Poland was the only country with them
No excuse.

Efficiency is clever laziness. Polaks just benefited this time round with the EU. Colonialism achieved the same outcomes with the filthy Anglos

t. Seamus O' Paddy

they had most jews per capita though

how did I not know about this? comfy af

This is the answer. Catholicism destroys and corrupts every single country it touches. Italy is the only country that escapes this effect.

Find ONE majority Catholic country that is not shit.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Ó tá a chara don't mind us Irish we're just silly potatoes eaters

The only reason the poles have any significance in this day and age is because there are so many Muslims and blacks that any white face at all is a welcomed sight. Besides that, poles have always been the D students of Europe. Literally a Catholic Ukraine.

can we discuss this video youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8&t=1027s

Only two of those presidents are actually Irish. Kennedy and Reagan

>With the exception of Italy
I know the Vatican is technically its own thing but I figured it would be obvious that they're the most benefiting of the Catholic racket. But considering they have a major pedo problem and actively cover it up, maybe they're just a hidden shithole.

Yeah, there's no way in hell Hoodrow Trillson was a potato nigger.

>Poland invented the wheel
The wheel appeared roughly simultaneously in the Pontic Steppe, Mesopotamia, and the Caucasus. Not in Poland. If it was in fact the precursors to the Indo-Europeans who invented the wheel, then all Indo-Europeans can claim its invention as equally as Poland.

Hell, I have a bit of Irish in me but it's so miniscule I'd laugh if somebody considered me Irish to claim my success.

Britbong: The Irish have achieved nothing!

Hmm, let's see if that's true....

>Megalithic people built so many megalithic tombs older than the pyramids that the local government doesn't even know about all of them, let alone excavated all of them. The roofs are all fully waterproof, and are still standing over 3000 years later with no maintenance.
> The Irish literally preserved Greek philosophy in the west after the Catholic church told all of Europe to burn all of the 'heretical' greek philosophical works. The Irish didn't listen, so when the works were 'rediscovered' by europeans, the Irish were already fluent in Greek and could translate and explain the works. John Scotus and Pelagius were two major Christian philosophers who furthered Celtic pagan philosophy in a modern age, with the latter having to be stamped out by Augustine because what he was saying, although probably true, went against the church and his mainstream views of Platonism.
>The Irish literally invented the space between different words in latin.
>Ireland was one of the largest producers of manuscripts during the early Christian era.

In more modern times:
>Catholic Irish have one of the highest average incomes in the US (Scots-Irish are shit though, no argument here).
>Irish vastly over represented in banking across the world, just like the Jews (oy vey goyim, you're just not on our level)
>There's more Irish cultural talent than you could shake a stick at. Best novelist of the 20th century (James Joyce), some of the most successful musicians in modern history (Westlife, U2, Cranberries etc.). Won the Eurovision more times than any other country ever.
>Country of under 5 million people has a university within the top 100 in the world for arts and humanities.
>One of the last countries in Europe to have a positive birthrate. No abortion. Islamic extremists too scarred to actually attack the place.

Need I go on sasanach?

>Dublin
holy fuck that video just reminds me we need to Dresden that scum-hole

English aren't white that's for sure you dumb anglo

Actually the oldest wheel in history was found in the Ljubljana marshes, Slovenia. Similar ones have been found around the Alpine area in Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana_Marshes_Wheel

t. saw it in the museum

Omg. I'd love to creampie my future aryan wife all over that shit. Under those skies, me on my back against the grass, her wight on my hips, the scents of forest all around us. Blasting my nuts into her womb.

Had a good argument until mentioning U2

We are literally the whitest whites. Everything you think of as ‘white’, be it industry or manners, is Anglo.

It's kinda sad to see mutts insulting Ireland here.
When a big part of whites (a very, very small part of america) in USA got Irish ancestry.

Hey, I said successful. I didn't say good.

Potatoes at least are way more civilised and have some morality. Poolanders are shitting even into German's slippers now, who accepted them into the EU community and helped them.

You're grasping at straws with the modern contributions. Best novelist of the 20th century hahahahahahahahah fucking cranberries and u2, my nigga your whole kind should be wiped off the fucking map for u2

>a very, very small part of america

>France
Cheeky

Had it not been for us scots your little industrial revolution would've never happend

>some of the most successful musicians in modern history (Westlife, U2, Cranberries
>successful musicians in modern history (Westlife, U2, Cranberries
>Westlife, U2, Cranberries
>successful