DELET THIS, GOY

do you need any more proof of who the fuck runs this unironic shithole? what are we gonna do, fellas?

>inb4 b&
gook moot allows one meta thread so piss off, moses

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/forum/nevada/2866988-does-prove-existence-aryans.html
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They deleted an Israel = ISIS thread?

news at 11

YUP. almost instantly.

i clicked on it but didn't bother reading it

what did it say

here you go. op is the whole thread
hello stalker mod

Don't forget Masada. Israel could nuke the whole Middle East if their suicide would prevent the dirty Palestinians from taking their wives and children.

bump this so the newfags jerking it to the bbc threads can get a glimpse of reality for once in their miserable pathetic existence

how does a politics board not allow politics when half the catalogue is either loosely political or not political at all?

We need to have a vote and see if Sup Forums/pol should have its description changed
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
The mods should change this up a little bit and maybe create generals that stay up for 24 hours at a time.

How about they just follow the rules. The rules don't need to be changed, they need to be fucking enforced.

there are boards for every kind of slide thread at any given time. 90% of that shit should be on /bant/. it doesnt belong here. anyone who has been here long enough knows this place is constantly getting rammed up the ass with 1 ID posts that have hardly any substance and im tired of it to the point that i dont see the point of coming here anymore because this is NOT free speech. these are tactics to disrupt peaceful dialogue. its being done intentionally and it needs to stop. period.

we need to be able to defend our discussions. and not the Jewish way lol. These fucks totally obfuscate everything. We should have options in removing garbage by consensus. Again not the Jewish kind

Jews have infinite IP addresses and bots.

Yeah I just had a thread deleted on Russian Naval bases. Lasted about 3 minutes. Then pruned.

Wow nice thumbnail

Why are mods such faggots lately?
Threads with interesting topics filled with quite decent posts for Sup Forums standards get deleted instantly but those pathetic chuck nigger threads
Stay up until they get archived

janitors seem to be on a hour plus rotation at night at night in america, during the day they take care of no slide threads, and the mods are compromised.

This place has become a laboratory. They want to control and divide. They believe Sup Forums is somehow the center or root of the threat. However, the problem is, if you crap all over the board, people will go somewhere else. Then there is no one left to control. They may well succeed at slowing the progress a bit, but all I see is people getting angry. I just want to shitpost and have good conversations. These fucking kikes have only succeeded in pinpointing my gaze directly at them, and only them.

> if you crap all over the board, people will go somewhere else.
that's all that's happening. And they think we're gonna channel this anger into a civil war. The anger won't be taken out against each other. It'll be taken out on the Jews. we know exactly who's behind this shit.

>Does this prove Aryans exist?

Recognize this shit? Post from city-data.com. Absolute boomer central. A very large board. They are fucking everywhere. Its like having rats in your house.

city-data.com/forum/nevada/2866988-does-prove-existence-aryans.html

All.mods and janitors are mods that run reddit boards. They chimpout once in a while here . Get fired. Then new redditors are replaced. Aslong as they keep putting people related to rrddit in a position of power its becomes a shithole

jews bribe them.

They also delete content and singular posts as well within threads trying to be subtle instead of overt.
Fucking whole place is fagged up with these losers.

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

Shits a year old. Everyone knows the kikes support ISIS.

Unironicly belive this is real. This site is beyond dead at this point.

Your greatest ally