LOOK IM WITH THE HATIANS THAT ARE STILL COPING WITH HARDSHIPS OF MOVING EARTH

LOOK IM WITH THE HATIANS THAT ARE STILL COPING WITH HARDSHIPS OF MOVING EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/HTI
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/29/537945957/you-probably-dont-want-to-know-about-haitis-sewage-problems
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Location? Looks too clean for a non white area,

Well, gee if Haiti is so great then there's no problem send them all back is there?

Trump didn't even say Haiti was a shithole, why is he wasting his time?

fuck off idiot, this whole thing is far too complex for you to understand

>poor = great
Fucken commies amirite lmao

That's not Haiti looks nothing like it and that nigger doesn't look like a nigger bet he's a fucking half breed mutt

why even bother joking about this shit

leftist delusion is honestly just angering at this point and they need to be exterminated

Fun fact aids comes from Haiti

They got a shipment of people to smuggle into the country.

Aids comes from niggers and fags in general not just haiti

Haiti is fine, they can all go back there. See le late night comedy goy said so.

thanks for the (you) ya dingus
heh, try not to take the bait next time kid

wow, what a complete meth addict sounding incoherent aggressive moron. are you some dumb abo sitting in an internet cafe? Whats so complicated? If haiti is so fantastic, why does America need to accept million of "refugee"-like status migrants from Haiti? Its a double edged sword the pathetic leftists are showing.

Stop smoking the meth pipe, faggot. trolling or not, you have some serious mental issues to conjur up such a meth head flarred nostril buldging eye maori p-head reply.

I want to curb stomp you

Yeah das rite. Open your orifices white boi. Jews and good whites have spoke.

what is the fucking message? haiti isn't fit for the TPS niggers to return to, but it's great. and amerikkka is the worst most horrible place, but it is already great. i know the leftists have abonded logical thought, but there's a limit. something has to be bad and something has to be good. not everything can be "great". at some point you have to recognize that one thing is worse than another. it's like they've completely discarded the ability to discriminate at any level. discrimination is the very basis of logical thought. your brain is a difference engine. it recognizes that one thing is better or worse than another and you use that info to make decisions. discrimination is required to even be a functioning human.

I saw some special of his way back, some kid said he got "jewed" on tickets to his show. The butthurt this faggot showed. And ofc Conan was the good kike and let him come to the show regardless of the use of the powerword JUDEN.

Gas this motherfucker yesterday.

YES! THE (YOU)S, I CAN FEEL THEM MAKING ME STRONGER! HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

It's sad to see how far Conan has fallen.

THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT LIFE, JUST POORER

He actually called over his Jewish producer and and asked him to get them tickets.

hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/HTI

>kike owned shill pays nigger to wear hat he can't read

Hey now. Try to keep those homotions under control

I love when non-Anglos say "alphabetism" instead of "literacy"

Exactly how the fuck can that nigger read it he shouldn't even speak the language considering they have no schools there

Dont go down the (you) miner role bruv.
It is a dark path.
And the white race is dying.
You should be working on yourself and participating in the next SIG.
Get out there and find your serotonin hits from wining in real live bruv.

CONAN THE PROPAGANDARIAN

i like how the nigger doesnt want to believe the facts

>participating in the next SIG.
i always do but mods delete them because it doesnt have an inherently political theme

Haiti, only country in the Americas to have slavery.
Also, has the highest rate of slavery in the world.
Conan supports slavery.

Is he still in the safest Haiti city?

BASED

I have never heard alphabetism before.

>Haiti is just like California and Germany

No probs at all. I only come on Sup Forums rarely but you need to know that we gotta win in your life. You got no idea how damn important it is. We are a civilization in free fall. You gotta focus on being hardass and wining - in anything - just find your role and never forget where you come from.
14 words bro.

Fine why do they want to take refugees from there and call it "crime infested disasterzone"?

That shirt is gibs. As predicted OBrian whitewashed Haiti and will show a pristine, beautiful country filled with noble people instead of the shithole it really is.

If only these libtards knew the true history of Haiti.

They massacred all the hedonistic liberal whites. Now we got a hedonistic liberal funny man defending the shithole 200 years later.

it's a common quirk of Europeans speaking English because they use it to mean literacy and then assume it's the same in English

>put tech company shirt on savage

>he becomes an intelligent creation of white people

So Conan likes to suck black cock?

If you look closely you can see the circle of police around Conan (guys with blue shirts). HEY CONAN! If it's not a shit hole why do you need a security detail barrier everywhere you go???

they are looking out for some guys on a dirtbike trying to rob them

Probably bait, but he said analphabetism not alphabetism. I guess analphabetism isn't just limited to haiti.

it's the same thing but backwards idiot

A fucking hate leafs, when will the leafs burn.

it's not my fault you're too stupid to understand negation, Pajeet

You really are illiterate aren't you? I wasn't arguing whether the usage of the word was correct. I was arguing you can't read given the fact that he literally did not say alphabetism. He used analphabetism. You stated that used alphabetism incorrectly when he did not even say alphabetism.

>I'm not retarded I'm just being pointlessly pedantic to have a bigger e-peen
Pajeet pls

Huh, Haiti is already great. I guess everyone can stop sending them foreign aid in that case.

Haiti's capital has literal shit floods.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/07/29/537945957/you-probably-dont-want-to-know-about-haitis-sewage-problems

this

fucking baizuo

Haiti is great already? Great, now when can we stop sending aid?

Haiti is so great it is having a constant rape crisis. Totally not a shithole.

Looks like one of the gated white communities

All I want is to see anderson cooper ( read:cucker) go live in haiti. It's a great country after all.

>Haiti is already great
Cool, then you don't need to come here

How is immigration TO Haiti? If its so .. great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

Conan is probably in the Dominican Republic and doesn't even know it.

And yet he has no problem with him saying gypped.

I would love to see an experiment. Take 10 million Trump voters from a certain rural area and switch them with the entire Haitian population and see what they could do with the island , and what the haitians could do with their land.

For 5 years.

nice bait

Fuck that I prefer living in my shithole

Well, there are trees in that shot, for starters.

Someone has to prove that it is not where you are but who you are. You could make it a literal utopia, but you would come back to find your land destroyed. But you could just fix it again and they would ruin the utopia you made. Wait fuck it just spam people with images of the dominican haitian boarder.

Lol

Are you positive?

I'm from rural america. In 5 years that whole place would be rebuilt. It'd be a redneck tropical paradise. Renamed New Dixie. We would never go back.

We would eventually need more space, and have to invade the Dominican Republic. Then work our way across the rest of the islands in the region.

It's called relativism, and they will continue to march forward with empty minds

>5 years

I work at Home Depot, and I can tell you they'd have it up and functioning in a few months.

have you seen the pic of the Mariott parking lot?
dirt cookies tier

Where's the selfie with his security detail?

you fucking doorknob

I used to work at Home Depot too. From my experience working there and other places I would say if haiti wanted help fixing their communities, we would be sending concrete ,shovels, and seeds not aide money whatever the fuck that is.

They know Haiti's history. They want to repeat it in America and Europe.

That's Mexico

lol Conan is such a faggot now.

Remember when he was funny? That was a long time ago.

What if
>Leftist mouth piece declares "Haiti is doing great!"
>POTUS cuts foreign aid and sends them back
They're rolling themselves into a corner and completely destroying their own argument

I think that's how Trump is playing this. He's may shut down immigration and claim since there are no shitholes in the world I guess there is nobody to help.

if Haiti is so great then why are hatians constantly crossing the border over to the Dominican republic?

Literally in the one nice part of the island where all the rich White tourists go to.

Completely BTFO

wow drumpf btfo made me think

I like how hes wearing a brand new promo shirt from some facebook jerkoff he obviously didnt pay for and isnt involved with.. cant afford clothes roams around in whats given away.. what a great country.

stats = BS stats

Liked as much as the guy stating the facts. If facts doesn't match your current view, just call them bullshit facts

What a fucking shocker.

>BS Stats
The negro's aversion to facts is the reason why he will always build shitholes
>DO YOU KNOW DA REAL REAZON WITE BOI!?
Yeah, niggers killed off all white people.

he's not just positive, he's HIV positive

Why (((these people)))) don’t move over to these great places and leave us alone?

Leftists want to make America more like Haiti
This is why they can say Haiti is great AND we need to take in refugees

Like all liberals Conan is in Haiti to adopt some child sex slaves

youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU

well is hati is so great then they wont mind being sent back and we should encourage mexicans to flock to hati because of the abundance of opportunities in the vibrant metropolis

Social media has got to be the worst fucking goddamn technical advancement in the history of mankind. What a fucking mistake.

Thats how the commies respond to a difference of opinion. We are better than them. Not only can we allow them to live, we allow them to vote. We allow them to run for office. We give them a seat at our table. Because we are the good guys and we will prevail. Sure they will get some good shots in, but when our progeny looks back at us through history they will see that we did thing right. It may be more costly than an authoratative ruler but we cannot stoop to their level.

>Try to show Haiti isn't a shithole
>Need to cover at least 50% of the shot with your pasty American face to hide said shithole
Really makes you think

>dudes, I just got really stoned, do you ever think about the universe and stuff like life? how does life happen its so complex like I was living yesterday but its not even yesterday anymore, like we could never go back to that its done. fuck.

>ya thats deep man, gimme another hit.