Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

The kid's right.

We need more nazi scientists.

is this supposed to be leftist or right winged

Occam's razor supports his plan.

it's for stupid """intellectual""" nihilists

Russia meets a bunch of that criteria and their prosperity was not prosperity but death.

r/wokekids

Left-wing cartoons always seem to follow the same pattern.

>"Hurr durr I am a bigot and am stupid eheh"
>"And I am the self-insertion of the author as a little girl. Let me tell you in twelve excruciatingly long paragraphs why you are wrong."

It's the most centrist thing ever, taking care to name the conflict "just war" while also naming nazi germany as a formidable opponent.
You are dealing with a smart fellow here.

>And I am the self-insertion of the author as a little girl
It's always some kid or tranny or minority or someshit yeah

And world wars.

It's the narrative arc they want.

The underdog one-upping the top dog.

>When you try to push lefty talking point, but slips the concept of "social cohesion" as one of America's prosperity factor.
Leftist aren't even good at being leftists.

Neither. It's an economic reality.
What we experienced immediately following World War II was an anomaly. The industrial centres of Europe had been destroyed, and Asia and Africa did not have any industrial capacity to speak of. Therefore, if you wanted anything made, it had to be made in America. This lead to a massive expansion of the American economy, and, at the time, immigration laws did not allow for the influx of a massive labour force, so wages rose.
Corporations were happy, because they had billion dollar contracts. Workers were happy, because they had $20 an hour jobs working in a factory. Their kids were happy, because inflation hadn't caught up and college tuition was still $400 a year.
It was beautiful.
And it was never, ever going to last. What we're going through now is not a nightmarish catastrophe, it is a reversion to the antebellum world order, this time centered around China rather than Europe.
We are all truly, deeply fucked.

I AM SILLY

>War produces more positives than negatives.
This meme need to die.

>pic related
People say krauts are just jealous or whatever but we've been using their toys for decades now. I think the guy at the head of NASA was a literal Nazi scientist.
If the right side doesn't win the next world war humanity is lost forever.

>words, words, words, words
so it's the usual bullshit

A war now would. The statu quo is killing us.

You know Northrop was designing flying wings before Horton, right?

He also had powered flight with a flying wing before Horton.

>big fucken word salad
This is how I know a comic is leftarded and should not be read.

>We are all truly, deeply fucked.
Or just remove usurer

The entire planet is running hot because it's bleeding out from moneylenders. Remove usury & there will be an organic blossoming of wealth & innovation from all the one hit wonders that are currently too poor to look up from the grind.
The scum will have a shekel in their pockets, the best deterrent to anti-social behaviour.
The pervading fear will wind back, no millionaires laying awake at night worrying about investment return vs inflation. Why should money have to grow or die? No usury allows for the storage of wealth.

Also kill all niggers & jews

Talk about squandering an opportunity. Within less than a generation we were completely subverted. Victory is truly the final defeat.

Say what you want about those nazis but they were onto something.

Next time you take an antibiotic you thank hitler

Stop being a pacifist cuck. The overwhelming majority of our problems would be solved by a very large war.

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Fucking idiot, its a COMIC not a paper. Use the fucking medium to show your ideas not WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Actually i realzed that would need the pseudointelectuall to actually put effort inro drawing, so its a pointless request. Just like "smart"stickdoodle comicguy

>Then why didn't Brazil see prosperity?
>Why not Mexico?
>Why was the USA already the largest economy on the planet prior to WW2?
>Why did the USA not lose the war to begin with?
>How was the USA able to develop the atom bomb before the end of the war?
>How was the USA able to out engineer and out produce their opponents?
>How was the USA able to coordinate two successful simultaneous invasions of the two of the greatest super powers hitherto?
>Why didn't India see similar success?
>What stabilising element allowed the USA to attract so many bright minds? Of what genetic make up were these bright minds? Of what race?

Your comic is full of shit, OP. Sage and eat a bag of dicks.

>there must always be a war for prosperity to follow

Ignores what caused today's problems, or implies it is the same?

Faggot tier m8

Also

>"World's best minds"
>Only White men

What did OP mean by this?

Good points.

As conservative as I'd like to wish I've become (even though I'm well aware I'm not) I always take serious issue with the typical conservative tripe about some by-gone golden age. And I don't need to be a history major to tell you that the past SUCKED.

It's implied that they're from all over the world it would be rayciss otherwise.

>nazi scientists made America great
almost admitted it

>Jews are white.

Stable jobs, stable marriages, community cohesion, less debt, wow you're right nigger it did suck, good thing now we're so progressive. Your ancestors must be proud.

>bomb China
>the west becomes number 1 manufacturer again
>????
>profit

I thought that was an edit of OPs grand plan to nuke China or whatever the fuck rather than an explanation of WW2 at first.

Chinese power is waning to india and indochina. And china kinda failed in creating a large middle class so their growth will either stop or they do something drastic.

So you're saying that the only way to have a prosperous country is to destroy 1/4th of the entire world, and if we are not willing to do that, then we are not allowed to address issues such as gay marriage. What a stupid fucking cartoon. And we are the violent one's apparently.

Jews are an outgroup, to be sure, but genetically they resemble Europeans. We also see a dramatic difference in intelligence between Europeanised/Ashkenazi Jews, and Sephardi/Israeli Jews.

Thus this nuance isn't of significance for this argument.

So you're saying ashkenazi stole their good traits from northern europeans meanwhile the arabs and southern europeans were to dumb to be stolen from?

>the US conducted the war in such a way that every powerful nation was left in ruins
Then why did they let the Sovjet-Union have Eastern Europe?

Yeah but like she was saying if it's a (((just))) war then it's ok.

That's what a simple analysis would suggest, although I'm unsure to what degree Sephardi Jews are mixed with Spaniards/Portuguese.

If you want sources, I'll have to disappoint you. I'm using a different laptop to my usual one, and I don't have my sources on hand, but when you do genetic analysis of Ashkenazi Jews, they tend to associate with/be in European clusters.

We also have cases of Jews being baptised by paranoid Italian babysitters, who, seeing the illness of a small child, would fear the worst, and ensure that it did not make its way to limbo before it had the chance to convert as an adult. Once baptised, these children were forcefully removed from their parents. You'd have to wonder if these children as adults saw themselves as ethnically Jewish.

That I can provide a source for, that being The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. If you want to know why this was such a problem, it was because Jews couldn't work during the Sabbath, thus a caregiver was necessary. However this last piece of information is more foggy in my mind.

The Americans never went to the Moon; they faked it because Kennedy's timetable was to tight.