Hey burgers tell me what is it?

Hey burgers tell me what is it?

A CHOKING HAZARD

IT'S THE SAME THING AS A NESTLE WONDERBALL WITH A FAGGY GERMAN ACCENT

I loved those as a kid. I still have the 101 Dalmatians toys that came in them.

they have these Walmart right now right now

Looks like one of those jewish conspiracies where they tell you its one thing but its really something else

banned assault candy

This is great

Give these at yourblocal Sup Forums monthly meeting

bait and switch

They have them in the US now, you stupid fucking slav whore. They're just under a different design

Why is the inside white? Different flavor? I don't remember them that way.

Probably white chocolate I'd assume. Go to Walmart, and get one, and taste it. I honestly forget what it tasted like, it comes with a spoon

brown is shell
white chocolate is egg white
yellow container is the yolk

A weapon of mass destruction.

Pure.

Well see, they used to be white chocolate all the way through, but a nice merchant introduced immigrant labor to the factory workforce...

Looks like a candy and toy combo where both are worthless shit but because they are together manchildren go nuts for them.

something you use to smuggle drugs in your ass if youre sent to prison so you can be a boss inside

There's a verb for that.

To keester

>he doesn't want to be surprised by a little 10 piece puzzle inside of a choco-egg
you might be a faggot, burger

Fuck off, I used to buy these all the time as a kid.
Multiple times a week at my local cafe.
I haven't gone there is awhile but I'm sure they are still there.

They are legal now. I've seen them in the gas stations here in FL. And yes, it says Kinder Surprise and not Wonderball

i had kinder gelato when i was in italy, it is the greatest thing i ever tasted, and i had it at 9am and i was hungry which made it even better

The American version should have ammunition in it

looks like a ribbed suppository for a a homosexual couple who plays abdl. The toy inside is for the little to play with after daddy has his fun.