Marriage

I was in a wedding last night with one of my best mates. 5 guys later talked to each other during the reception how they all fucked his wife.
> She really liked giving blowjobs. I hear now she doesn't
> she's one dirty girl. He's a lucky guy...

It got me thinking. This will happen to us all. Our wife probably had sex before marrying us. That we're settling with someone another guy can gloat of fucking and dumping?

What are we going to do?

Convert to judiasm

>2018
>marrying

PSY-OP THREAD
SAGE THIS

Sex isn't that special.

At least, women generally only fuck one dude at a time. If they don't abide that rule, then you might look elsewhere, but it's unrealistic to find anybody outside of a cult or something that's one ever had 1 sexual partner. You don't ever hear women expecting men to virgins when they start dating, right?

>What are we going to do?

I'll be marrying my younger fiancée this year. I was 16 and she was only 10 when I had her as my best friend. I took every measure I can to protect her virginity. Whenever a hot guy plots on hitting her I made divisive plans to destroy him by humiliation or terror. I watched her grow up to be a virgin young lady, encourages her to go full traditional catholic mass where she wears veil and dress. Now she's 18 I confessed my love to her, and will marry soon. If you want a virgin assured woman, pick a young girl and guide her to be full conservative. When she's legal go court her. It's painstaking I know, but fuck I wouldn't marry roastie. Just imagine her kissing you, with that lips that already sucked a lot of dicks. It's like kissing the dick of other guys. Fuck you roastie! I outwitted you all! Mwahahhahahahahahhaa! Fuck I'm so relieved after her gyno test. Feel sorry to all fucking plebs who marries a roastie used goods.

Gotta get in early user. Been with my wife since 17 y.o
Trust me she was a Virgin. Or if ur older maybe go get a church grill but they can be a big batshit. God speed user

You better off going blind from excessive tossing, just NOT even try to get free pussy in relationship or marriage.

i once had an affair with a married chick who had only been with her husband. she was 40 been with him since she 17, no kids. they divorced when i ended the affair and she chased me for months but nope, relationships are built on trust.

stupid dumb iphoneposting scum

bahahahahaha. I usually like big asses, but this pic just made me realize how stupid it's getting. I respect the 10 year old version of myself that was attracted to beauty. Everyone wants these sloots with diaper booties anymore.

Tbh have to agree, modern women are just not worth it.
I had a woman I know ask me if it was ok to steal a guitar from a charity shop...

Fuck off shill

cuckold

It’s obviously shopped. How new are you, reddit?

DAY OF ROPE

DAY OF ROPE

DAY OF ROPE

Overthinking...

>40
eeeeeew

Am 22. Found awkward but beautiful virgin girl when she was fifteen and I was eighteen. Have been dating solidly ever since, slowly redpilling her over the course of the years. Its funny but she was open to the Jew pill long before the race pill.

Anyway. All is well. I planned ahead.

He never implied that it was real faggot

>things that totally happened

What a corrupt world we live in

If you’re a brainlet incapable of lateral thinking, maybe.

It happened mate. Fuck how are you in this much delusion?

If you can't find your partner to marry in highschool/college then forget about it. I know happily married people and they all share the same story: "we fell in love when we were teens and be together ever since".

All the other marriages that have a story that starts with "we met in a bar/club/a friend introduced us/gym/etc" usually end up with unhappy marriages that end up broken.

Also this Sex is not special because it lost all its value. Now it's like drinking with the lads. It's more accesible than ever so, like I said, after a certain age don't expect to find a virgin just hope to find someone who was on a long term relationship or two that didn't work.

I find OP more believable than desu

>marriage has value

ITT everyone had a virgin wife.
Pro tip she's been sucking since she was like fourteen.

>plot twist
>it's a boy

how is it obvious

>probably had sex before marrying
>probably
your green text reminded me of a certain radio guy who married some broad who after the wedding and during the marriage wasn't anything special in bed BUT after their divorce someone called this radio guy and told him all about his ex wife, and all the stuff she had done in bed, and it wasn't only this caller either, turns out ex wife was a freak before her wedding, iirc reason for divorce was the plain sex :D

also
> she's one dirty girl. He's a lucky guy...
>implying any man gets any after he says i do

>Sex isn't that special.
it is, before you're desensitised to it

My wife was a total virgin before me
I was her first everything
Maybe find good christian girls not "Christian" girls

The retards who do the edits have no sense of proportion

much better Tbh
nature knows best

No offence, honestly, by you live in a shithole country. Half of us could go to one of those countries and buy a virgin if that's what we wanted. You have done it right and that's how it should be. But it's not comparable to the situation in the west