What year will India become world superpower?

What year will India become world superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When they learn to infect everyone with Indian superbugs that Indian doctors are trained to treat and remove gigantic worms in your guts

hell yeahanother degeneerate 3rd world webm thread.

I'm not going to contribute, and I'm also saging this thread, but keep it up, more of this please.

Try do have an genuine conversation.

SUPERPOOER 2030

Why,,,,, serious question, being culturally sensitive and everything, don't they use compost toilets?

It would take the smallest amount of community cooperation. This is a serious question. It's there maybe some environmental or cultural reason?

Any pajeets got an answer?

why do indians space themselves as far away from other people shitting while they shit? are they some kind of finnish shitters?

Some people say he kept riding his bike all the way down to the Indian Ocean.
And whover saw Brave Riding Rahim on his bike had good luck and fortune coming to him.

Whenever they decide to poo in loo probably.

That's funny because I imagine that happened and nobody really gave a fuck.
>headline: GUY DIES IN FLOODED WHATEVER THE FUCK
>reader: And?

POO IN LOO

imagine the taste of the eggs those chickens lay. Extra flavor for sure bruvs.

They are working on community cooperation.

I know they don't like septic systems because to handle waste (pumping them) you have to be lower caste and you get looked down on. I imagine that would also apply to outhouses and anything similar.

when every family has a toilet in their home

India's most famous Daredevil: The Unflushable Gandhar
>hint google name meaning for Gandhar

That kinda makes sense. Completely retarded though

Did he die?

Did wtf is going on over there

Yeah really.

>I am purest upper caste poo I only shit in open fields with my neighbors

Why are Indians always wearing button up shirts?

It's cultural....which is to say their culture is complete shit.

I fucking love fazolis

is it bad i legit laughed at this poor bastards death?

Did I really just see a person die a pathetic death due to their own stupidity?
>inb4 pajeets aren't people

>meteor turns out to be poo

indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/

Question, are Americans going to be overly bitter and salty when China overtakes them in economy and India beats them in the Mars space race?

Did he died?

Is that a river of poo?

Assuming we avoid a global atomic war and/or a global food shortage which both will lead to population crashes and if India can somehow catch up with China in terms of tech, colonization and economic growth: 2060s.

(I honestly doubt it'll happen at all, because China is really damn powerful atm in that region of the World.)

But is he ok?

>Why are Indians always wearing button up shirts?
Because they think wearing t shirts like in the west is retarded. My parents didn't let me wear regular t shirts through most of my childhood and I grew up in Pennsylvania.

When I went to Bangladesh in 2002 to visit family, my dad made me throw out all my old t shirts and bought like 12 collared shirts. I was 10 years old. They were all adult sized and none of them fit me.

Yeah China and India are going to be super pooers any day now.

Is the West too big to fail? I don't think our biggest threats are external but internal

Never

maybe 2040.
or if we do katua/dalit cleaning then 2020

The year it nukes Pakistan

A bad case of diarrhoea has turned this shitting street into a shitting river

>recognize the chimney shitter

erm.. you know it's common to spread manure on crops, right?

That happened in Scotland, the fact it makes the news proves that it isn't normal...even for Scotland

2120 chek degits

They will just wash dishes in them.

Or worship it

there's also the fact that it's a satirical newspaper

Why didn't he proceed on foot?

about 10 years after the Brits take it over again

I lowkey hope never

The best part about this picture is that you can see a few piles of shit.

Never - check digits

Hey Britbong. I understand that your culture has no traditions as your men are fat beer drinking betas who let their slag wives be bulled by Muslim invaders (hmm perhaps I'm wrong maybe that is the birth of a new tradition in old Brittania)

Neither can you comprehend having a community who cares about you as you bongs are a lonely lot.

But that pic you posted is a community tradition to bless any new object of value acquired by a family. They do this for cars, houses, and yes even public toilets because they understand how valuable it is at this time.

So Britbong I hope you paid attention (I know own hearing your fat wife screaming in orgasmic ecstasy as Muhammad Jamal pounds her in your own house can be destracting) and learned that there are people more enlightened and deeply connected to life than your lonely ass.

Never. The main problem is it's ever poo for himself. There's no unity in India, it's a confederacy of states at best, and a complete swarm of corruption and incompetence from top to bottom.

kek

What could have been done differently in order to successfully cross that bridge?

they allready are. they got a Billion People under their power.
No matter how shitty and ass backwards their Country is, they allready run laps around the west by simply having the numbers

shithole full of shit eating niggers and muslim sandniggers.

why is it allways the Burgers or canacucks, who basically invented the cuckhold shit, who allways accuse everyone else of doing it ?
Pretty boring in my book

when shit hits the fan

they already are u dumb bitch motherfucker, you dont even see our tanks and missiles??

GUYS WE HAVE A PAJEET HERE

We may have invented it but the Germans perfected it.

And here

SUPAPOWA BITCH LASAGNA BY 2050

like i said, boring meme.
Anglos really got boring Bants on here.

stfu retard fat american
fuck u

Well we don't want to get the Germans too excited we know what happen the last time.

like you canadians pussing completely out and the Russians having to take all the slack ?
Or your Alpha cuck taking pics with homosexuals and degenerates ?
Or the thousands of pics of canadian children next to the "pride parades" ?

sending the same Pictures a 1000 times is really fucking boring, dont you have any other replies ? Really this boring ?

Lost

>What year will India become world superpower?

five minutes before of kali yuga. You're welcome.

When they learn to weaponize poo Armageddon will insue.

when they realise poop can be used for fuel

My dear soyfuhrer I understand why having your women being fucked by alpha terrorist refugees, or having the worst military defeats litter your history textbooks, and having a dominant mother lead your land is boring. It's cause you've gotten used it. The subject matter is still hilarious to the rest of the world.

>yes even public toilets because they understand how valuable it is at this time.

Proving my point that they are a long way off becoming a superpower as they are celebrating a fucking toilet..Justin would be proud of a leaf defending panjeets

I know all that beer and being a depressed lonely bong may screw with your short term memory, but just implied they will worship it. It's not the same. What they're doing is akin to...well it's hard to come up with an example cause all you do is drink, queue, and complain about Muslim Chad's. Man now I know where the white people are boring memes come from.

I agree with you too. Regional power at best.

Long time

you should STFU, we're well on our way to becoming like the bong

Soon.

>SEND BOB
>SHOW VAGENE

Panjeet in Canada?

Dating half of one. Good waifu material as long as most of the extended family is small or dead.

Yet you complain about British women fucking Muslims, which it is, whilst you are dating a panjeet

cus they are subhumans
you are thinking like a white person, they arent white anymore
in the same vein you could ask, why dont black ppl just stop being criminals and work? well duh because they are niggers lol

Why don't they build outhouses? I don't get it.

my sides, fucking hell india.

god I hope that guy wasn't barefoot

Lol Britbong not knowing the difference between consensual sex and rape.

True that.
Also something better and satisfying than the genocide.

Don't have the time, money and space to do so.

If India get nuked, will the vaporized shit make the radiation stronger?

He could have made it if he dismounted and quickly wheeled the scooter across. I lived for five years in a rural area that had lots of "low water bridges" (basically concrete-reinforced fords that the water flowed across) and saw people on dirtbikes, etc. cross during limited floods that way.