Wasnt this the guy police arrested cause he was fucking a retarded girl and now he is a Hero of the Alt Right you guys...

Wasnt this the guy police arrested cause he was fucking a retarded girl and now he is a Hero of the Alt Right you guys are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0yQ5SpfmQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you all cant get white women to give your a second look so you resorting to fucking retards and dolls

Shut up, DesTINY

Shit bait

youtube.com/watch?v=N0yQ5SpfmQo

>fucking a retarded girl
>those eyes
I guess what he did was justified because he himself clearly has down syndrome.

Aren't you a nigger? Don't you guys rely on white people for handouts because you're inferior to us? Haven't you guys been on the planet longer but achieved less? Why are you calling anyone pathetic? You guys don't even have triple digit average IQs

>Wasnt this the guy police arrested cause he was fucking a retarded girl

No. No one was arrested or charged with any crime and the girl was not retarded.

sage

has he ever lost a debate?

he destroyed destiny and vegan gains and even the all powerful athene

JF is a fucking genius

Shit.

Bait.

>he is a Hero of the Alt Right

who told you that?

other shills?

Who even is this person?

Is it elon musk?

Vegans are declaring Vegan Gains as the winrar of the debate though. Something something about JF being ok with nigger slavery. It just cracks me up how JF states that he's a moral nihilist from the very beginning of the debate but Vegans assume victory by using a fucking moral argument. That's what makes this JF guy so fascinating. The normal debate tactics which usually work on most people just bounce off of him.

FUCK OFF KIKE

>Wasnt this the guy police arrested
No

All these threads filled with slander are proof of the damages JF is claiming against Destiny.

no thats the guy suing destiny for saying he was fucking a retarded girl

tiny pls

just go watch some ethical cp

YOU DO NUT KNOW WAT LOVE IS DESTINY
EVERYONE IN THE CHAT IS SAYING SHE IS LEGAL DesTINY

I like Jf and Fox attacking him was pathetic af but the guy clearly has some major issues in real life. I mean his wife ran out while she was preggo, he fell in love with a nineteen y/o autistic girl and people at his old university spread vicious rumours about him. I genuinely wonder how a smart guy like Jf gets caught up in such a tornado of shit.

Ironically destiny himself suing a girl for talking shit about him.

What a hypocritical piece of shit.

>JF states that he's a moral nihilist
I'm pretty sure I've heard him claiming he's Catholic. These two things exclude each other. So either you misunderstood something or he's schizophrenia. Or I have a really bad memory.

He probably said he was raised catholic.

He said he likes catholics, that’s literally it

Hello, FASface

just watched him debate vegan gains

holy shit the absolute state of the alt right when this guy is the poster boy

Wrong, he said he considers himself culturally catholic. While an admitted atheist, he said he likes catholic(and by extension, christian) ideas of morality such as being kind to others and limes Jesus as a moral figure. So much for moral nihilism.

If I had that doll I wouldn't want women either.

Nope, he never said he was catholic, he likes their ideas. Never said he subscribes to them. Cultural catholic doesn’t mean morally catholic, just means you feel a connection to the aesthetic/symbols.

Punctuation is important Tyrone.

He decimated Vegan Gains.

I've only seen the first two hours of the debate and I don't recall any mention of catholicism from him. Before they started arguing JF did clearly state that he's morally nihilistic. I found it amusing how most of the argument centered around morality when that's an irrelevant angle of argumentation to use on him.

I also disagree with Vegan Gain's assumption that everyone would agree that they want to live the longest life they can or that we would all think slavery is wrong. I want to die before I become a decaying vegetable so I'd only to live to be about mid 70 at most. I wouldn't mind owning a slave at all. I'd even buy a slave of my own race. Yes their life would be better off under me than if left to their own devices. That's under the assumption that the slaves are all bottom class street urchins.

Literally who?

That was in different video, from December 2017 or even January 2018. I don't remember which one. So maybe he changed his views? Then again maybe he said he was raised Catholic, not that he's Catholic himself. Although I remembered it the way I said previously.

He is smart. I like him.

If he was a she, and had nice tits, I'd donate money.