17th century cartrographers were based

they were accurate too
>you are being lied to about San,Andreas

I wish

bump

So California is actually slamming into instead of breaking off? Why do (((they))) lie about everything?

We need to reverse it, so we can force that shithole state back to sea, where it belongs.

Rising water levels from global warming will cause California to be underwater in most places.

On the other hand if we support global cooling the ocean levels will melt and Earth will have land instead of so much water. Pic Related.

>Rising water levels from global warming will cause California to be underwater in most places.

Too bad global warming is a hoax

Ooops. Meant "ocean levels will lower due to freezing ice and Earth will have land"

We can always make it happen! Lets start a #hashtag about Kim Jong

It's not moving at all, they drew it as an island cause they weren't very good at making maps.

And have him nuke Antarctica in a fit of rage, causing the sea level to rise?

Fuck you, cuck.

>release tremendous amounts of stored energy (carbon) into a mostly-closed system

>don't expect anything to happen

The proposed solution to global warming (raising taxes and crippling Western economies) is definitely a (((scam))), but the warming itself isn't.

I wish their secede movement would pass. Get Lord Trump all riled up and get him to separate them from the rest of the country and forget all about them :))

SOON.

I demand that Cuckafornia turns itself into an island, and I demand it now!

If we can't have global warming do it to us, then how do we force Cuckafornia into its own shithole nation in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

You guys are idiots, thats a map of mexico.

With all the illegal aliens in Cuckafornia, what's the difference anymore?

Too bad that fracking oil doesn't cause earthquakes, as libtards claim, or else we can permanently remove Cuckafornia from the mainland US

Was supposed to be map of Cali..They went up the gulf, but got lazy and assumed Cali was an island.

This ding ding. All other posters are retarded children.

Sailing against the currents is a hell of a drug.

>thinking the earth had the exact formation it does today
Didn't you learn about Pangea in elementary school?

You're a retarded child

Some of the older maps showing detached cali have dialogue that states it was only thought to be an island at first, but then later expeditions found that it truly was, in fact, island. look at gulf of cali (OG red sea) on goog maps satellite, you can see where the water used to flow north and back west out to sea. A recent cataclysm changed things up.

What cataclysm exactly?

And is it possible to reverse this, and abuse plate tectonics so that the People's Republic of Cuckafornia drifts far away?

isnt tht the mexican peninsula

This map looks like its from 17th or 18th cenctury, couple hundred years old at most, Pangea drifting would take millions of years. The Piri Reis map, on the other hand, is from the 16th century iirc, and shows it as a gulf.

it took millions of years for Pangea to drift from one island being the entire Earth's land mass into what it is today. It would make sense that the world had its slight differences only 200 years ago

And this unfortunate turn of geologic events eventually forced the US into massive cuckery.

Look man I don't give a fuck about your gay ass, waste of time thread or what you have to say. I'm just here to shitpost.

Unfortunately we will have to wait roughly 20-50 million years before it breaks off.

These cucks will try to drive us to extinction long before then. Repeatedly.

They might eventually succeed.

I wonder if there is some way to artificially accelerate tectonic movements to make them separate sooner so we can quarantine them easier.

>It would make sense that the world had its slight differences only 200 years ago
Yeah, a couple hundred feet at most

Nuke the Mariana trench

Earthquakes would do it.

Simply try to force (at the very least) Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah Winfrey, Roseanne Barr, Gabe Newell, and Michelle Obama to stand on top of the San Andreas fault line, and order them all to jump.

are we really sure austrailia exists?

Because you were there and you measure gotcha user

most spics in the US are legals

But half of Mexico is invading us. That's not good.

only most the spics they counted are legal.

they live seriously, like 30 deep in a house.

A shithouse?

Let this happen again. Praise kek.

Sup Forums needs to make this happen, since 20 million years from now might take a while.

My grandfather told me you used to be able to take a boat from Bakersfield to Sacramento. Before they built all the levees and irrigation, Lake Tule filled much of the valley so that map isn’t wrong for the time.

It's like the cucks over there are purposely forcing droughts over there in order to fuck the rest of this nation over.

Cuckafornia Island needs to happen

Did Florida really look like that before the Jews took over?

I think that is Baja California.

So?

Baja Norte can go island itself like that Mexican Peninsula below it that is sending illegals.

That's Baja California you idiots. They hadn't explored all of the sea of Cortez yet.

No way you can flood it enough so it breaks into the flooded Imperial Valley

pic related, red is maximum possible flood except in some areas (with high silting where it will be land and swamp)

pic didn't upload ffs

So, how can we trick the Cuckafornia government into flooding it?

all that is needed are some atomic blasts to break the shield wall

tell Kim to prepare the family atomics

The question is will that new interior bay coastline be comfy? It looks like it will be since it will regulate the temperatures of the surrounding region. A shallow bay like that would also eventually create great fish stocks.

He can't even make his rockets fly properly.

No. This has to be done by Cuckafornia's "environmentalist" government. The libshits will detach their pathetic state from the rest of the US, where we can then force its independence, where it becomes a communist turd-world shithole.

>mfw I saw a map of Argentina besides Europe
FUKKEN BAS-

the wormsign is caused by my penis expanding

The globe is a hoax

temperature is a social construct