youtube.com/watch?v=QIMeUEoYtUA
my.mixtape.moe/suhhpd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no doubt she speaks the truth.

I bet it is...

youtube.com/watch?v=QIMeUEoYtUA

shes probably right

Perfect

I clicked on the picture assuming it would be controversial.

its not, pleasantly surprised.

DO NOT WANT

Thanks for the warning

This. This not being a shill post makes it oddly comforting.

It must be STD ridden then. I can smell it through the screen.

Massively hairy, smells like dead lobster.

she is correct

true vaginas are so fucking disgusting it makes me wanna puke the only bearable looking vagina is the puffy innie one

i hope she watches these threads here and her illusional self-esteem get ruined

I found a picture of her disgusting pussy.

My worst nightmare.

fpbp

Guess James has decided to retire from acting to pursue his true passion; trolling the fuck out of roasties

what did she mean by this

Granted, I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE, but I can't imagine any guy would go around gloating about how fucking hideous his dick is. I mean I thought the subconscious motivation for most women was control of her sexual partner, what guy is going to want to ever be with one of these women when he does a search.

true vaginas are so fucking disgusting it makes me wanna puke the only bearable looking vagina is the puffy innie one

i can't wait until she is so hungry from civilization being in shambles that she'll gladly suck a dick for a spoonful of rice.

That looks like the alien they caught at the end of that old movie with the space soldiers fighting alien bugs.

my.mixtape.moe/suhhpd.mp4

That poor child.

There are kids old enough to post here that consider Starship Troopers to be an old movie.

White posters need to butt the fuck out!

Makes ya feel old, eh? I saw Starship Troopers at the theatre, back then we used to bring really small joints and smoke them inside when the movie had been out for like 3-4 weeks and there’d be hardly anyone there

then you should Fucking clean it then dyke.

Remember when Starship Troopers trailer was played at the superbowl but then the film didn't come out until fall? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

She's not lying. Imagine the stank on that cunt

Powerful.

>it's afraid

Can you imagine if there were ever a Men's March, and all the men walked around holding signs of giant crudely-drawn dicks with hackneyed slogans painted on in magic marker?
>my cock rocks!

>File Name:I BET SO!.jpg

I’ll never be able to eat an Arby’s roast beef sandwich again.

These past months have been a blackpilling experience about woman
>tfw your mom and sis went to the past pride event
>tfw your mom encouraged a family friend to become a MtF tranny
>tfw women at your university are the Triggered meme irl
Just

James Woods is amazing

Doesn't anyone sell hair straightener that works on pubes?

Ye I bet, pls don't show me your pussy

are women the niggers of gender?

>MUH DICK
>MUH PUSSY

What does this even mean? Honestly?

Kike face.

Guy holding the AK has balls of steel, doesnt even flinch while those other pussies leg it

Probably looks like someone curb stomped a roast beef sandwich

that's a pretty big problem

>yarf
this is why guys are turning to traps and dolls

I actually like this idea, bet it feels empowering

Okay? One thing Sup Forums provides is an unequivocal knowledge that you're better and smarter than a ton of people, but also an unapologetic, autistic prick.

thats literally a statue

Her gynecologist has confirmed this as a fact

Does anyone have any nightmarish pussy stories? Asking for a friend

kek

The inability for those on the left to see the error of their ways is astounding. Imagine a male activist holding a sign with "My Penis Is Your Worst Nightmare" in big bold letters...

The Feminists would be screaming rape from the rooftops.

Leave it up to feminists to BTFO themselves

>v
kek

Kek

with that attitude she'll have trouble finding and keeping a man.

sp guess who is BTFO in reality...

I would not fuck this thing, so I don't care.

Is that Meghan Markle?

Top kek

This is a sim grenade and literally all it does is make a loud noise. You can set them off in your hand with no damage. They are running from fucking nothing.

Only if it has teeth

5/5

Where is the white male? Is it not a ugly dike holding the sign?

>my pussy, my problem
Except when you want an abortion, birth control or health care. Then your disgusting pussy has to be paid for by someone else.

Sauce plz

Agreed.

I'm sure it is.

I bet it is. Stay away.

*schwing!*

seriously where's a Rance pic when I need it?

fucking kek

Vagina dentata

I like how she painted the prolapse.

It's called training for a reason you moron.

>my problem

If it really looks like that, she needs to make it some trained medical persons problem, quick smart.

it is dumb niggers like you who shit up the argument for everyone else.

there are no federally funded abortions. learn to read and turn of faux news dumbfuck

wtf...

Its over 20 years old.... What is considered an old movie to you? I'm 26.

>there are no federally funded abortions. learn to read and turn of faux news dumbfuck
Yo, faggot. Part of current feminist screeching is about how they think the government should pay for their birth control and abortions in the united states.
When they're not in a debate, they simply support "The right to an abortion" or "defending the right to an abortion" if they're in a a state/country where it's legal. As soon as you start to engage with them though, suddenly it's about how they don't want to pay for any of it themselves and think that despite the countless problems in the world, the one issue that needs the most attention is of course free shit.
Feminist dogma has been "GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE" for the past decade. See how many feminists even recognise the high number of women who die during childbirth in the third world, see how much they care about that; they don't give a fuck because it doesn't directly impact their coddled asses.

HOLY SHIT that's amazing
how fucking dumb can they get?

This, her pussy probably has a non existent labia
Roast beef pussy is actually pretty good

Just looking at that "woman" I imagine I'd get chlamydia just from touching her pussy. So yeah, it probably is my nightmare.

Why can't women get beyond vaginas and menstruation?

>"anything you can do I can do bleeding"
I can go a month without bleeding from my genitalia, try that!

Truth in advertising. Yes, are nasty.

Not wrong, it probably smells like a garbage truck
Thread over, saged

Because they can't cook or clean or do other female activities anymore, so the only thing they know they bring to the table is the moist hole between their legs.

>My pussy is your worst nightmare
WTF is this even supposed to mean? Sometimes a slogan can be taken two ways, one played straight and the other humorously disparaging, but what's the straight meaning in this case? What is she doing except degrading herself?

snrrrrrrrrrk

I believe her.