BECOME US ALLY = GET SHOT

You say you support the kurds and now you let them die to turkish tanks? Nice announcment wow. You disgusting people.
Kurds fought ISIS for you and now you let them die when you dont need them anymore. USA is a devil state.
Truly when you have USA as your ally, you do not need more enemies. Osama can attest to this.
Become ally of USA = death sentence. Now we know this for a fact for all eternity.

rt.com/news/416542-turkey-tanks-offensive-afrin/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dimdim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just gonna leave this here

>you say you support the kurds
user pls

>being this bluepilled

kurds betrayed by iran
kurds betrayed by russia
kurds betrayed by america

hmmm maybe kurds need to stop being dumb and not to depend on other powers entirely

AMERIGAAAAA

>not depending on other countries while you are surrounded by 4 more powerful countries that want you to vanish from earth

Actually the Kurds fought against Isis to grab the land and declare kurdistan
Russia helped Assad because of geopolitical reasons
USA supportet Isis in order to overthrow assad
Turkey made business with Isis, and is now killing kurds because they dont like them

Everyone is fucked up in this context, and everyone just works for his own goals

Maybe if they stopped trying to seize territory and exist as a state they wouldnt be getting massacred by all the countries. Stop trying to be kurdistan, stop getting bombed.

they're being hated by other nations in the region because they have been manipulated by nonregional powers since ww1.

The kurds are a pestilence here in Sweden so I assume they're the same everywhere.
They literally want a "kurdistan" here in Sweden and they even feel entitled to it.

Kurds also worked with (((rebels))) to fight the SAA for brief periods of time. They are whores who will team up with anyone that's convenient for the time being.

they deserved it

Neither turks nor Iranians are evil towards them, they give them citizenship and everything
They deserve to suffer

kek, i'm a kurd but anyone who thinks like that should be hanged

This hate is much older than ww1

USA are white pieces of shit. A gang of low-life incompetent white thugs.

I don't know any conflict including kurds before 1915. do you know? as far as I know kurds had been irrevelant until then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dimdim

>i'm a kurd

user give us quick rundown regarding turkish offensive from your local sources

I'm from the southern part, which is northern iraq.
I know as much as you do

The Kurds should be gassed, That it's the Turks doing it is just even better since then any losses to Kurdish arms is going to be other brown subhumans.

Nothing bad can come from this development as long as ZOG stays well out of it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dimdim

Moar like battle of Dumdums

t. roach immigrant from sweden

PRAISE KEK!

We should (and could) eliminate the Kurds and claim our rightful Kekistani clay

MAGA!
A
G
A
!

>northern iraq

how powerful is dsg and pkk there? berzani government seems corrupt and weak and will be replaced by new rising power of pkk as some kurds claim on social media

I don't care about the Kurds. Except for your delicious young women. Send your young women to us for bleaching, "ally".

We gave them an opportunity. It's up to them if they can hold onto what they have

Both the kurds and the turks are the ennemies of white people.
Having them at war with oneanother is objectively a good thing.

dsg? and powerful in what terms? PKK intervents and defends whenever there is a threat, like when ISIS and the Iraqi military attacked us.
and no, the pkk aren't really active politically here, but hopefully barzani will be replaced by the new political party called *New Generation*

We'ed kill the turks dude but our governments shut down due to democrats sorry. try again later

Turkey has 80 million people and a GDP closing in on a trillion dollar.

The Kurds have a population of 4 and a half million in northern Syria and an economy based on broken dreams.

If you know anything about the United States or how powerful people have done business for thousands of years you saw this coming a mile away. Most Kurds saw this coming.

There's nothing to be surprised by except how long this took to happen.

Like I give a shit about anyone supporting "greater israel".

>Turkey has 80 million people and a GDP closing in on a trillion dollar

20 million of this population is kurds. add kurds in iraq, iran and syria. kurdish population is bigger than turkish population.

also kurdish region is one of the richest oil region in the world. an independent kurdish state would be very populated and big in gdp. america must support kurds further

>kurdish population is bigger than turkish population
>being this retarded
Oh wait it's a commie

Turkey is for Thankgiving......

Also we are helping the Kurds dumbass.

t. roach immigrant from poland
beware roach polish racists will find and kill you

>say something objectively wrong
>hurr durr u r roach

Yeah the Kurds are being used and it's pretty ugly.

However the Kurds are often being portrayed in the West as some moderate force in the Middle East whose values align more with Western values than is the case for other regional powers but in reality rates of female genital mutilation in Iraqi Kurdistan for example are sky high. So fuck 'em, just like all the others.

who care about brown people killing eachother. this is Sup Forums a WN board, you cant post ur nonsense here

Death to gypsy-kurds

European politics is boring. Middle east is where the real shit is.

Well, the U.S. also has nuclear weapons on Turkish soil and they supplied the F-16s currently pounding the Kurds. The Kurds aren't exactly stable enough to store U.S. nuclear weapons and provide the strategic advantage Turkey allows.

As for oil, the U.S. is about to produce more than Saudi Arabia. The oil in Kurdistan is about to become worthless.

I'm not saying to make you feel bad or anything. Just don't think for a second this world is just or fair when it comes to broad scale political issues like this.

Keep whoring your country to us and russia.