Tammy Duckworth BTFO's 'Draft Dodger' Trump

Tammy Duckworth BTFO's 'Draft Dodger' Trump.
>>'Cadet Bone Spurs' hahahahahahha.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=u5iRvUK5A0U

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She literally got BTFO lmao

Donaldo couldn't have been a draft dodger, his number was never called.

fpbp

fpbp

Where are her legs lol

BLONDANLD BLAHMPF IS RICH AND GOT PUT AT THE END OF THE LIST BECAUSE OF WHITE PRIVILEGE BIGOT

in iraq

Jesus if we ever have another draft, it's gonna be hilarious.

"Hey you, white man, we need you to go fight and die for a nation that has taken a giant shit on you, hates your guts and wants you to pay for all the free shit women and darkies get for free."

Good speech.

3 of the last 4 presidents and a tonne of career politicians are draft dodgers. At least she showed them by being a good little zogbot

I wouldn't want to fight in some bullshit war either. Trump is smart

Her legs are all retarded and shit.

fucking based Iraqi

Fuck your draft, let the niggers and spics go die for Israel.

If President Trump really went to Nam we would have won, but he knew it was a losing battle.

>"Hey you, white man, we need you to go fight and die for a nation that has taken a giant shit on you, hates your guts and wants you to pay for all the free shit women and darkies get for free."
You mean WWII?

fpbp

>most pro-military president since Eisenhower
>hires generals for even non-military things
>tricked the entire MSM into airing a live hour-long special of generals giving emotional speeches endorsing him during the campaign

I mean, at least they're trying something new for once besides muh racism and muh russia, but this is just fucking desperate.

If there had been decades of SJWism, feminism, anti-white racism and anti-male sexism before WWII, then sure, that's exactly like the hypothetical scenario I described.

Reminds me of Gido from Hunter X Hunter.

Reminds me of those feminists who used to go around shaming men who weren't enlisted back during WW1.
If you aren't getting maimed on foreign soil for the interests of Israel then you aren't a real man.

>hey we block everything bondald why don't you govern LUL do your job!! i can't even!
god democrats are pathetic

You are on a roll today

You're a great American!

HAHA yeah--

>we need you for our lesbian tranny demon-who-reads-to-kids dildo army to go fight those ebil trad Russians . . .

c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

Liberalism worships weakness.

She does have a point. Whether or not you as an individual are pro-military, it is undeniable that Trump, in speech, is very pro-military. And he talks very tough about it. Yet, when the rubber met the road, he did everything he could to eliminate any possibility whatsoever that he would have to serve in the military that he purportedly loves so much. And I judge men by their actions, not their words.

>i got my legs blown off fighting for the jews and now im mad at everyone that didn't serve the jews

what a shit model sex bot

The United States in its present form is finished. Its just taking a while for everyone to catch up to that fact.

You sound like a good guy, you should leave Sup Forums and never come back