Protest in Thessaloniki

More that 100.000 people protest against the decision to include the term "Macedonia" into fyrom's new name.

Sorry for the bad quality,it's the only one available at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.gr/news/ellada/story/114350/pyrkagia-se-ktirio-tis-katalipsis-libertatia-sti-thessaloniki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people chimping out in salonica
>having any effect on the bordering country
you're gonna have to do better

Our next move is to put all these people in busses and go visit our neighbor.

Clue this hapless burger in about the buttrage surrounding using the name Macedonia for the country immediately north of Greece? American education, such as it is, covers ancient Greece and then basically that part of the world disappears down a hole until the time of the first world War as far as we're aware of things. My general understanding was that Macedon was a province to the north of the Greek City states where Alexander the Great was born. Beyond that IDK

annex fyrom by force

Current number is close to 220.000 people.

I'm going there soon. It's historically one of the biggest protest in all of modern greek history.

It boils down to a bunch of retards trying to claim Alexander the Great as "theirs".

But he was a failure, he failed to genocide the future Turks. Think of all the pain that area could have been saved if he had just totally depopulated Anatolia

>Macedon was a province to the north of the Greek City states where Alexander the Great was born

This is correct.Macedonia was a province mainly occupied by greeks.

Macedonia's history is too big to explain it here(you can google it if you are interested)

What you need to know is that some bulgars created a country after Yugoslavia fell,named it Macedonia and claimed our history as theirs.

Modern day turks came from the mongolian steppes way too far for Alexander to ever reach.

really? they protest over this?
what about the ohi vote?

There is always someone that takes it a little too far.

>flag

Some of them are pretty funny tho,I'll give you that

>annex fyrom

that is literally what they want, finally they could call themselves greek.

>Greek Butthurt, the Demo

get back to work you lazy fucks

It's sunday you idiot

isis scum supporting greece

I know, and now get back work for Mama Merkel

Why do you even care about your history if you're letting thousands of Africans every day?

kek

Good thing the international community is on our side!

t. Macedonian-American from Lerin

>flag
checks out

but seriously though, what does it matter to you greeks? you have all the other parts of greek history and your country is still a shithole

I am willing to bet 100 euros that you are one of 50 anarchist greek currently at kamara smoking weed and throwing bottles at the protesters.

I'm not Greek. Some people who live in politically far Northern Greece speak a slavic language and want nothing to do with Greeks.

I meant OP, not you

>checks flag
I thought the ouranio toxo party was dead

Because we aren't cucks.

Maybe you don't have a problem giving away your history but we do.That's because we value ours.

>greeks
>not cucks
please, don't make me laugh

Bumping with images
A co exist banner got fucked up hehe

Greeks could rule the world. Alexander did. He took a Greek army to the far Indus. There was nothing left to conquer; the world was his. But Alexander is dead. His empire is gone. And so we live in evil days; the free men of Greece have turned on each other, instead of their proper enemies: those who envy all the Greeks have done. Alexander must weep, if the dead weep. I will weep in his place, but I will also hope. The world turns; what was may come again. The Fates still spin the web of men's lives. So now, perhaps the gods wish Greeks to be great again. Perhaps a new Alexander will take up the sword, bring order where there is chaos, remake the world of men into a better place...perhaps.

Not even 500 cave commies

>country being taken over by roving gangs of islamic niggers
>b-b-better gather in protest of the neighboring country's name! That's what's really important here!

lol butthurt greeks protesting over a name

>protesting
That's something you've never done before

Banner says :Against nationalism our home all the earth. Delusional commies wont survive 1 day out of their mamas house.

That is way more than 100 people user

Well too bad, there are slavic speakers in Greece and they want nothing to do with fools like this.

Apla gamw ton theo tous.

ill remember this for when the Muslim roof top throwers come for you

Σkουπιδα προσπαθησαν να kατεβουν kατω να σπασουν τη διαδήλωση αλλα απετυχαν kλασσιkα οπως kαι οι ιδεες τους

>literally changing your name
the absolute state of fake Balkan nations
and they are doing this so they can get into NATO and get cucked by Albanians more
disgusting
based Greeks

i bet 1000 euros you're an overweight virgin playing video games in your mom's basement

Opa katse, ontos? Auto kanoun? Theoroun oti auto to protest pou ginete einai ratsistiko?

You just lost a 1000 bucks.

Now go back to your failed counter-protest.
Ναι οπως βλεπεις kαι στις φωτο που ανεβασε ο φιλος

>fake balkan nations
you're all fake rapebaby

>T*rk
lmao

Den exw logia apla. Den tous theorw allo anthropous.

Παίζει η ίδια kασέτα που παίζει kαι σε όλες τις άλλες δυτιkές χώρες.
Οι μόνες αποδεkτές διαδήλωσεις να είναι από μετανάστες,από αριστερούς,από ομοφυλόφιλους(kαι φίλοι)kαι από αναρχιkούς

Aka your master
I have seen you cringy retarded rapebabies desperately trying to prove that you're not our rapebabies by wewuzzign about everything from Kebab (claiming that it was made by Byzies first lmao) to our heritage

Macedonia will be a third Shiptar republic in the next 10 years so who even cares. They are going extinct.
I'm sure it'll be easier to negotiate with Shiptars than with Macedonians : ^)
You can basically just hand over your country, Kosovo and Macedonia already fell, Montenegro, Greece, Italy and Swiss are next. The time of great Albania is coming. The patriarchy will prevail and your wives will be put back into their place. Nato will bomb the shit out of you if you try to stop it.

Αστους να ξεδινουν.

>T*rk

I've been to Thessaloniki before. City is comfy.

Makedonija is not Greek,
All Greeks must btfo to Ethiopia

>Albania
>Great
Pick one.

That picture is from the 1992 protest.

literally chimping out over a name
>the absolute state of greece

Actual countries value their history. Not that you'd know.

One of the hottest girls I've ever met is from Thessaloniki. I wonder if she was at the protest.

the average greek mongoloid is concerned about macedonia's name while his country belongs to german banks

>literally chimping out over a name
>>the absolute state of greece
Greece is more than Macedonia.

You may be right.
I was trying to find a picture fast so I didn't check to see the date.Google was saying that this pic was from 2 hours ago so i assumed it was from today.

What the fuck is going on with these muslim meme flaggers spamming whenever its something about Greece or Serbia on Sup Forums

>Google was saying that this pic was from 2 hours ago so i assumed it was from today.
greek high intelligence

it's Sup Forums coming to the rescue

t. human trash

As I already explained I was in a hurry.Mistakes were made.Like when your father's condom broke.

sup rapebaby

(((German)))

Who cares about what Greece thinks? It's by our mercy that we allow you to be a nation at all.

Pay debnts

It's tribe comes from the far east.In the process of reaching anatolia it bred with everyone and everything.
This is why it looks like an arab today.
Nevertheless it LARPs as a black person.
This is the Mütt.

*its

top Kek

Lol are leftists counter-protesting this protest?

my tribe comes from Turkmenistan/Northeastern Iran.

Yes
That's how retarded they are

>ρατσιστιkο
οχι, αλλα προφανως ολοι οι φασιστες εkει ειναι μαζεμενοι

>letting fake countries like macedonia exist

protest is useless. go annex bulgaria, macedonia and other made up countries if you want to be respected as a nation neighbor

Imagine how much of the denbts could be paid if these Greeks actually worked

kαποιος εβαλε φωτια σε kτιριο που εkαναν kαταληψη οι αντιφες, για γελια ειναι οι τυποι

This website is for adults only.

link or pics?

>german flag
>laughing about cucks

Irony at its finest, good one, Kraut Al-kebab

πολύ ωραία τριπς

says the brit

>meanwhile they all make a dumb face when you tell them that they have a million albozerg in their part of Greece and say
>so what?

cnn.gr/news/ellada/story/114350/pyrkagia-se-ktirio-tis-katalipsis-libertatia-sti-thessaloniki

Ζωα τελειως.
Ποιο το νοημα να kαψουν ενα kτηριο?

what?

History lesson:

The Parthenon in Athens was actually a mosque. Greeks are Muslims, that tried to fit into Europe through taquiyya. Obviously it worked. But if you look at Greeks, there’s no discernible difference between them (behaviour, skin, aging, temperament, mindset, intelligence, etc) and Muslims. They completely falsified all of their history to make them seem so great.

>flag
go away leaf

A+ leaf post

Well show flag,faggot.

so you retards protest this shit but are fine with being flooded by somalians?