Now can you finally admit a wall would be pointless?

Now can you finally admit a wall would be pointless?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ds1xO
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not if you mass murder her generation

Your generation will already tear the whole of America down desu

This is really powerful

As if a girl that young even knows what 'generation' means. When will someone deal with these cultural marxists? I'm fucking sick and tired of these brainwashed zombies.

Can't tear down a wall if you die from internal bleeding from a ruptured vagina you little slut

fuckkkkkkk

Pedo symbols present on sign wiht no reason for them to be there. Sounds legit. I bet her parents are Jews. Dreamers will be booted as well as all illegal spics

>Trump spends tens of billions on a wall.
>Dems campaign in 2020 on tearing it down
No one is that stupid. The reality is that once that wall goes up, it is not coming down for decades simply because you would have to pay to tear it down after paying to put it up.

The funny thing about this strong wymen is that if every man woke up tomorrow and decided that women couldn't vote and should be treated as property they wouldn't do shit, they wouldn't take arms and revolt and if they raised their voice they would be beaten into submission and the women problem would be solved.
Not that I want that but these silly females can't comprehend that they only have the power that men chose to give them.

(OP)
Oh, look! A brainwashed toddler being forced by her parent(s) to hold up a sign with things she doesn't understand on it! Wow... it's almost like the parents are using her to virtue signal!

Why won't the keks stop?

Do you have the link to the whole article, mate? Please halp!

No brakes

Yes, sweet child.
Let those hordes in.
They will rape you and possibly kill you, so go ahead.
Do it, faggot.

GUYS WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE PEDO SQUIGGLES ON HER SIGN

Because of confirmation bias you retarded syrupnigger

BRAP
She looks really loose though...

Her butthole or her tuna pot pie?

It seems that the original has been deleted, but here's the archive:
archive.is/ds1xO

And here is the leak:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

Do you have family in Eesti?

>fucking straight white male
>I will show them my pussy and asshole, that'll teach them.

That's women logic for ya

Her mum wrote the sign

she is demented by demmons my brudas

>White genocide project . c0m
V legit source thanks. This is why nobody takes anyone here seriously

>mfw today's mass was about Jesus curing a demoniac
(Mark 1:21-28)

It's truly degenerate to use your child as a political tool. Poor kid can probably barely understand what's written on the sign

In the right circumstances, it is perfectly acceptable to introduce politics unto children in order to cement patriotism and faith in a good system.
However, using a child as a means for distributing a degenerate message or to incite a """powerful""" statement is truly gross.
It depends on the topic, really.

RARE

Shes not wrong.
We need sensible media regulation.

Read the original wikileaks that I linked you fucking monkey.
The site has a cringy name but everything that they reported is confirmed in the leaked document.

BASED hardworking mexicans right?

I wish that were true. Just look at what we spent on yucca mountain, only to fill it with fucking concrete after we built it

face peels for everyone

Oh fuck, just looked into it, and trump has started reissuing licences to continue construction! Nuke power inbound, fuck yeah!

Kid parading around with cp symbology on a sign.

A normal, healthy, non-STD ridden cunt doesn't ooze white puss... so... Point taken.

>using someone's personal blog as your source
wew lad

>may have
whoa

Build a political party filled with fags flakes and marxist and my generation will gun it down

>Asian gang
I keep picturing pic related whenever I read this.
When will britbongs name the sandnigger?

The word you are looking for is "pus". "Puss" is a face, or a cat.

and THIS is exactly why i propose COMPLETELY genociding niggers, so that our progeny cant fuck it up even if they wanted

the wall was very effective in Berlin

oh look another "admit it" shill thread

I wish she would try pulling that stunt in front of a bunch of hajis.

>tattooed hands

Ah yeah why don't you take out your piss poor career opportunities on the EVIL MEN yeah you stupid fucking whore.

Would eat her ass, though.

Ok, by then I'll be dead.

wow any excuse to act like a whore

Her pussy look worse than Stalingrad in 1943

>Iceland flag
>Hover over it
>It only says Aland
And you guys keep saying global warming isn't a thing.

>cuckolickism

Because a little girl with zero concept of how life works outside her own living room held a sign? You'll convince yourself of anything, won't you? Sage the shills.

>degenerate cunt
>bong can't wait to eat asshole
God damn. What happened to you people?

redditors don't get the memetics of a wall while its perfectly obvious to the oldfags here

Damn. Good catch. That is some sick shit right there.

Pack it up guys, even straight white men are against us.

Show her the video of these thugs killed that policeman and ripping the heart out of his kid....
She'll want a bigger wall with automatic gun-turrets at every 10km.

pic related is the best Asian gang.

Confirmation bias put spirals on a poster? Well reasoned.

There is already a Wall between el salvador and Mexiko and around Israel and Saudi Arabia. Enough walls to take down Now. Why Wartung?

Deport her and her family.

>Now can you finally admit a wall would be pointless?
If it is pointless, why are you fighting so hard against it?

Leftist shills will attack the smallest detail that they think they can defeat. Even if the preponderance of evidence is against them, they'll claim a win because they got a "dig" in.

>No one is that stupid. The reality is that once that wall goes up, it is not coming down for decades simply because you would have to pay to tear it down after paying to put it up.

fill the cocksucker with nuclear waste...

Ha ha. Generation Z is going to form volunteer militias to defend the wall with assault rifles.

That man appears to be neither straight nor white.

Top kek.

This is what happens when niggers teach at white schools

her generation will be killed off.

lel

>not that i want that
cuck.

>fill the cocksucker with nuclear waste...
This statements is much more interesting when taken out of context.

this girl will grow up to become this girl because of shit parenting. 100% fucking guaranteed.

She is already being taught illegal immigration is moral and just, im sure she's being told whites are all evil racists as well.

This. A hundred times this. I've long held the opinion that the only way to put this ship back on course will be to genocide a generation, then repopulate.
Most of us are raising our grandkids anyhow, mom and dad won't be missed.

If you want to get it through their heads, use some shitty normie meme like "Your generation will not survive the winter."

It's the US though...

good bantz Ivan

flag checks out

>my generation will commit suicide