Balkan Meme Countries

What can we do about these meme countries with no history or culture? are some of those meme countries/parts rightfully Serbian,Croatian,Greek,Bulgarian clay?

It's not clear all of those others aren't meme countries.

Serbia annexes part of Boznia with serb population.

We nuke kosovo and albania and resettle the land with serbs and greeks.

Bulgaria annexes it's smaller brother fyrom.

half of FYROM goes to Greece, other half goes to Serbia, Bulgaria can get some parts too
2/3 of Albania go to Greece
rest 1/3 goes to Serbia alongside Kosovo and Montenegro
Bosnia is split between Serbia and Croatia (dunno if fair but it's safer that way I guess)

If we get rid of all meme countries of the Balkans then the Balkans wouldn't exist.

I've always liked the idea of a new Greek Empire. Stop being a faggot and start invading the Memeland.

Genocide them,give half of the lands to Serbia,the other half to Bulgaria and let them duke it out

Bosnia gets split between Croatia and Serbia
Montenegro reunites with Serbia
Kosovo je Srbija
Macedonia goes to Bulgaria
Albania goes to Greece
Kebab cleansed

something like this?

Greece is the only real country in that region.

brits did always the opposite

Macedonia stays in Greece

>leaves out croatia

find a flaw

aaw. Serbia and Croatia are hugging.

>wanting all those muzzies in your country

Well we've changed out minds now. So when do the Greeks start conquering Romania?

wouldnt mind it tbqh would be only better if greece changed name to byzantium after that

now its too late since the chinks and sandniggers take over while the niggers breed like rats

fpbp

That's why we nuke them first

Bosnia split between Serbia and Croatia woth the muslims floating in the Adriatic. Kosovo and Albania cleansed & restructured, preserving the monuments. Montenegro reunites with Serbia, FYROM is split between Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece, Bulgaria for the most part, Serbia gets the west part and Greece the south part.

I'm sure the Greeks can build cages for non whites.

This

they are all full
i still dont understand why Greece doesnt flood germany with the subhumans they invited

give me one reason why albania should exist

why do you care about Albania. None of their neighbours are that better. Care about your lawn retard.

>Croatia
>a meme country
How

It was always there. They have some muslims but well convert them after we deal with turkey

>None of their neighbours are that better.
Greece is better

The whole area should be ethnically cleansed of anyone with Ottoman DNA and repopulated with Germanics/slavs from the north,east,and west of the region. Pull back the damage that the Ottomans did and correct the genepool.

this comment isn't ironic.

no it wasnt

Fuck Semitic religions, "converting" someone to Xtianity or Islam in 21st century. You're no better than ISIS. Death to Xtianity and Islam

Yep. Out come the freaks....

there is no ottman dna
germans and slavs are subhumans

Because Tsipras has always been a pussy. Erogdan took a shit on Germany's doorstep at the same time Tsipras got down on his knees and started swallowing Bratwurst.

You see you can be atheist in a cristian country but not in islam.

Don't worry guys, Macedonia's days are numbered.

no they arent

The eternal vassal kek

How aren't they ?

What's going on with that name dispute thing? When are you changing it?

Dayton agreement is revisited, Bosnia gets disolved
>Brcko district is returned to Srpska
>Republic of Srpska is united with Serbia as an autonomus province(or two) named "Bosnia" (and Herzegovina)
>Norhtern Herzegovina and Dalmatian parts of Bosnia are given to Croatia as a province named "Herzeg-Bosnia"
>A small enclave around Sarajevo and Central Bosnia is crated as an sovereign state for Bosniak people, it is also renamed since "Bosnia" is historically Serbian name and Herzovina is Serbo-Croatian
Kosovo problem
>Serbia enforces the fact that Kosovo is not sovereign and slowly trough Northern Kosovo (where it has control of) starts making enclaves and villages where people could repopulate
>It's similar to what Israel is doing to Palestine
>Trough econimic and social preassure Albanians are (just like Palestinians) forced back south, where they belong
>In 50 years, Kosovo is Serbia again, and Southern Gorani enclave is finally reunited with the North
Montenegro problem
>Montenegrins rejoin Serbia, in patriotic efforts, as the two nations de facto are, and always will be
Macedonia and Slovenia
>these two nations have been sovereign and had their nationalist movements for long enough that they are no longer "meme" nations
>Macedonians are no longer Serbs or Bulgarians, but a naturally new ethnicity
>Slovenians have been this for hundreds of years
>They are left alone and kept in close economic ties with
Yugosphere
>a League of ex-Yugoslav countries is created, as an econmic and potentially political union
>Each nations sovereignty and nationality is respected and nations keep close econimic ties for the benefit of others
>Byrocratic barriers are torn down, a single language is proclaimed as "Serbo-Croatian" or any other name, and all individual ones are declared as dialects, which they are
>borders are alike EU ones, they exist, but for no real purpose, econimic trade and travel is free for the benefit of progress

Greece is a stable country

Zaev is in bed with EU globalists. He's pushing the name change by any means. So not long I assume.

nice

also
Macedonia
>renamed as "Vardar Macedonia" since it's the only name with both geographical and historical relevance
>"New Macedonia" just sounds dumb
>"North Macedonia" is ok, but has no historical relevance

The USA really want them to join NATO and they commanded us to fix the name thing so we can lift our veto. Knowning that the general greek population won't accept anything with macedonia in the name (((they))) decided not to hold a referendum here.

There I fixed it

I want them as fertilizer for my plants
got any better ideas?

sink slovenia i want some sea too.

Can someone explain to me what happens to the people currently living in macedonia when it inevitably becomes a part of another country ?

No need for more coastline. We want land.

>even more coast for croatia
>slavonians stop leaving country and start earning tourist shekels like dalmatians
>serbia got acces to sea finnaly and leave us alone
I'm okay with this

You get more identity enrichment.

Romania should annex them all and declare itself as The New Roman Empire

I was thinking in terms of the shit they own, houses, land..

You speak Greek and breed with us. You stop your pagan slavic customs and eat souvlaki. After 3 generations of interbreeding you become greek citizens.

it's so dumb of you

You're ,making a pointless demand (cause who gives a fuck) that has no chance whatsoever of being accepted.

5-10% of Macedonia are Serbs and Serbs-in-denial.

The rest are Bulgarians.

Honestly considering life in macedonia now, things can only be better.

>Romania
>Anything Roman related

Jebeno si retardiran.

Ajde prvo postigni da ima više od 30% Srba u Crnoj Gori i da Srbi nisu autošovinističko, iskompleksirano smeće koje se proda za šaku dolara.

Depends on the regime.
But nothing much I suppose, the local populace is usually left alone, nobody wants dissent on their hands.

> i want some sea too
>this is what Corats believe

this is the albanian immigrant in france
extremelly manipulative
makes similar balkan threads

I'm sure a change and incorporation into a larger state would benefit Bosnia, but it has nothing to do with reality so these threads are just dumb.

still not enough

romania is a useless non country

>Ajde prvo postigni da ima više od 30% Srba u Crnoj Gori
U Crnoj Gori je 100% Srba Stipe

Romania has the brightest future of all countries in the region.

And still they protest.

You created 2 of them and now you are asking what to do?

Macedonians are Greeks

No, they aren't.

romania is a useless non country
poorer than turkey
its future is as bright as a broken bulb in a cellar

U Crnoj Gori je manje od 30% Srba, glasa se za DPS i Mila Đukanovića, odbačen je srpski jezik, velikosrpska istorija i mitomanija, ušlo se u NATO, ide se u EU, euro je uveden.

Ćirilica je de facto izbačena iz birokracije i administracije, medija.

Trebao bi biti sretan zbog toga, Crna Gora je tumor i postojbina kamenjarskih retarda i krimosa, ništa dobro nije došlo Srbima iz Crne Gore u 20. stoljeću, kao ni Hrvatima iz Hercegovine i Zagore.

Macedonians are Greeks

Crnogorci su uvek bili Srbi na popisu 1991, 91% se izjasnjavalo kao Srbi a sada se pola njih prodalo za pare Milu Djukanovicu pa su sada Milogorci.

Norwegens are Finish.

now this turk in bulgaria pushes the thread of the albanian

Reminder that Greece is rightfull Macedonian Clay.
King Philip II BTFO'd all of you

Macedonians are Greeks

Croatia looks like a deformed chicken wing. Part of it is a sliver grabbing all the beaches and the other part is a thorn plunging itself into the land. What country in history was able to look like that?
Croatia is a meme country because its nothing but a protectorate, abomination put and held together buy someone stronger and forever doomed to be a cock sucker of its betters.

i just want a gf :(

Macedonia is a Greek region

The conflict created by Germans and Brits between Serbs and Bulgars prevented a sensible and prosperous Balkan region.

Had Greater Bulgaria been realised in addition to Serbs uniting Serb ethnic areas, there would be only 3 nations in the Balkans: Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia.

Well, what do you know, that is how it exactly was in Medieval times, because those are the only historic, non-meme Balkan nations

ajd nazad

bulgarian and serbian nations
are meme nations

Rijeka?

No, Greece is a Macedon Region.

Zašto lažeš idiote?

1991. je u Crnoj Gori bilo 57 543 Srba i 380 467 Crnogoraca.

To je još rekord, prije toga
1981. samo 19 407 Srba,
1971. 39 512,
1961 14 087
1953 13 864
1948 6 707

Macedonia is a Greek region

There is no ugliest country than Croatia. You can see that the country was kinda forced in the region

Retardu, Hrvatska nije na Balkanu pa nisam ni spomenuo u svojem postu.
Nauči čitati s razumijevanjem.

3rd world gipsylands

OK Stavros, we got it. You can turn off the proxy now.

Greece is a Macedon Region

Hrvatska je Balkan

I agree they are all non-countries, but I find it funny that the earliest recorded statement of an Albanian and their language is of them stealing from a market.

u kurcu mom je ak nije na balkanu