/pagan/ general

Christianity was made by brown people, for brown people. The only people who believe that Jesus was in anyway European are fringe religious retards. All historians know that Jesus and the original (((christians))) were brown jews. There's not one historian who believes otherwise
Let's discuss the true religions for white people. European Paganism
Christianity in the right wing holds back the white nationalist movement by associating us to literal retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85qlcrVZMwU
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christians are an embarrassment and a disgrace to this board and all of white nationalism, how dare they try to poison our movement with their semitic poison? To the gas chambers with them

>muh skin
Jesus was the son of God, it doesn't matter that he might have been brown or that the first Christians were brown. What matters is that he is the Lord you fucking degenerate

Good morning everyone. Perfect day to back back Europa. Sieg heil!

Show your flag amerimutt

Christian worship with pagan symbolism.

>be raised catholic
>never really believe their crap, just go through the motions for mom and dad
>get confirmed, stop going to church
>almost 20 years later now, going back to church today to try and meet a nice white girl with similar values
>still don't believe that crap, open to new ideas
>browse Sup Forums
>see arguments to turn Pagan
>seems reasonable
>want to switch
Where do I start learning about the Pagan faith?

p-please respond

Would you guys date a Wiccan gril?

Thulean Perspective
Probably not, unless she can be saved from that judo-christianized crap

*judeo

Everyone knows church girls are the sluttiest. Why dont u pick one up at a bar and save urself the disappointment?

Propaganda paintings of a fake European looking jesus were used to trick Europeans. If they knew jesus would have been brown, they would not have followed
Now that we know better there's no excuse

Thanks, user!

I haven't been to church in 20 years, I have no idea what the temperament is.

>pick one up at the bar
Last few came from the bar, they never stick around long.

Christianity is a sign of major mental illness or total retardation, it's unlikely there is anything worth saving at that point. It's better to resist fucking worthless whores if you can help it

I really have very little respect for most boomers in general. But to be fair, they didn't have the kind of access to knowledge that we have today. Most of them have no idea about white nationalist philosophy. Be the change, be the evolution

This is directed at anyone who feels like their parents are being insulted by this thread, by the way

Thats called Catholicism, otherwise known as heresy
>muh shitskins
>muh cum drinking ancestors
>avoid christ!!!
shlomoshekelberg detected, how many baby foreskins have you even today?

just watch varg, he is the manifestation of odin that shall lead us to victory. Hail Varg, Hail Evropa, Hail Victory.

Not an argument, jew lover

I'd start by reading various eastern religions for their perspective on the self and some preserved pagan practices then look at the Shinto faith for a well reconstructed pagaesque religion. Then take yourself into European paganism. Come at it from whatever perspective fills you with interest. My family came at paganism from the nature and ancestor worship direction so we honor the local land wights and our ancestors. We know there is probably a pantheon of gods but we're probably of little interest to them.

Will do, thanks anons!

Are you keks actual traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants of Europe?
Do you consider slavery to be righteous and kidnapping women from neighbourhood to be used as sex slaves your right, like nogs do in the US and South Africa all the time?
Is raping others morally righteous in your opinion?
Are you going to follow your ancestral traditions and conduct human sacrifices on regular bases in time of celebration to receive blessing from your gods?

If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
Why is it only such shitholes as Amazons and African jungles where pagan traditions are alive and ruling their KANGZ societies?
How did Christian steal your traditions when your own ancestors chose to convert their ritual habits for embracing Christ?

> pagans were this easy to convert into another religion
Pagan religion must have been utter shit then that mere skin colour change in paintings was enough to convince them lmao

do answer these points then

>all that rhetoric
Why are you bothering to ask questions to which you've already formed your opinion?

How is Catholicism heresy?
What do you mean they worship the saints?

I'm open and curious personality, so do elaborate your opinion on my questions, please.

>open and curious personality
No, you're not. An open and curious person would lurk and read, not spew rhetorical questions with the intention to insult and belittle not only the subject matter but those discussing it as well.

>so do elaborate
There's no need. You've formed your opinion before entering the thread and now you're rapid-firing your responses in an effort to derail the thread. No matter what is said you will dismiss it regardless of merit.

Why don't you want folks talking about the Pagan faith?

>muh cum drinking ancestors

There was also the centuries of war and genocide too...

> not spew rhetorical questions
if you're this fragile, how are you going to live in outside world with your beliefs, atheist+?
> Why don't you want folks talking about the Pagan faith?
I do, but I want to also hear how much of non-sense it would be, or how do you reason your pagan beliefs moral code, if in past (Vikings as an example) pagan cultures had conducted human sacrifices?
I'd like to learn about your moral code, and opinion on whether your ancestral traditions were wrong or reformable.
but sense I'm ruining your larping, do carry on. I'll ask others then.

Why did Pagan religions disappear then?
If it was better than Christianity (for example), why are the traditions of human sacrifices dead for example?

no problem mate. Good luck.

Just a question, where do you pagans get your believes from and how do you know they work better than Christianity or any other religion for that matter, and how will you prevent conversion if you were to live in a pagan society.

Sure thing, Epson.

Why don't you go ask your Jewish masters why they mutiliate infant sex organs and then suck on them? Why don't you ask the Muslims about stoning their women and beheading infidels? Humans are fucked up, snowflake. Everyone has a dark past, and while it's important to remember in order to avoid these bad deeds in the future it's insane to try and have folks of today answer for the sins of their ancestors.

One day you will grow up. Until then keep sucking cock, faggot.

the real issue is everything that followed protestantism
it's true that primitive christianity is really just yet another branch of hebraism essentially, but its arrival in Europe wasn't without massive doctrinal, ritual and symbolic adaptation to the European spirit, starting from the Greek schools until Scholasticism
particularly the spirit of the Germanics, unspoiled by civilization and true to their old beliefs, who imprinted even a warrior spirit to it, seen in the various crusades and chivalric attitudes, otherwise absent in christianity
clearly, the "christianity" they encountered and converted to was nothing like how we perceive it nowadays, it was something they felt they could believe in

naturally though, this adaptation required a traditional transmission of said ideas through authorized organizations, after all not unlike any traditional eastern religion who grants scriptures as they are a secondary importance
protestantism completely shat on this, the return to the book and the distancing from traditional organization implied a destruction of everything European about christianity and a re-semitization of it
the echo of this not only eventually destroyed christianity in protestant lands but eventually reached even catholicism, who nowadays shows the same moralizing and "judeo-christian" tendencies

it's not surprising neo-pagan movements started to reappear north, they are the closest thing to a native belief system, given the state of christianity
and it's not surprising either that even here south neo-pagan movements are starting to appear, as catholicism slowly loses its traditional core and becomes a free for all mutt religion

my beliefs are what I've gleaned over the years in understanding for what works for me and my closest. It's an illogical selection of beliefs put together from reconstructed sources and what feels right. As I said earlier however i'm not part of the PRAISE ODIN I'M GOIN TO VALHALLAH party. In fact as someone who works in pretty much the only modern field where one could passably be rendered to Valhalla I can honestly say I'd rather not.
Working better than Christianity? Well i'd say it's fostered a better work ethic in me and my wife then the christian peers we had growing up and it has lead to a healthier focus on family and race. Christians in the UK are all about helping the people of the world where as pagans seem to be about helping our own people. That said there is a sizeable contingent of leftist pagans in the UK who are batshit crazy and will literally make sure you can never work again if you interact in a right wing manner with 'their faith.' crazy really. Even know of an 'astaru' guy whos last name is mehmet.
As for conversion. I'm not that bothered. For instance i'm not forcing my children to be pagan, they actually go to a christian school we just discuss the fallacies that occur in the bible in an honest and open manner the same way we discuss any other religion. They will find their own path whatever that may be.

> go ask your Jewish masters why they mutiliate infant sex organs and then suck on them?
They're barbarians regards to this tradition
> Why don't you ask the Muslims about stoning their women and beheading infidels?
funny thing is that Pagans have done this too, so why would you hate Muslims for this?
> it's insane to try and have folks of today answer for the sins of their ancestors.
Hence why I'm asking about your moral codes and reflection on whether your ancestral traditions can be reformed.
> One day you will grow up
Your hook nosed trickery doesn't dodge my questions, silly bagan
> Until then keep sucking cock, faggot.
> getting this triggered by mere questions
top kek

>Thulean Perspective
Rather learn anywhere else than from that placenta cuck

>baganism is white
>t. notnigger

My ancestors for fucking sure have not been christian for thousands of years. Nobody's ancestors have. Is dishonesty required from one in order to be christian, or don't you know the basic history of your religion? I don't know which one is worse.

European people were never fully converted. My grandmother has a thing with sacred springs and traditional healing techniques. My mother is equally heretic by believing in reincarnation. My father has always been silent about his views but he believes in some traditional non-christian ''superstitions''. Being a christian would literally be more LARP to me than being a pagan.

>Pagan general
>First words are anti Christian
>Wonders why we don't like you
Great general you got her shlomo

>Germans
It was mostly French in those crusades, at least for the first ones.

Also, Christianity was always a cuck religion, despite this at a time where the male spirit was spread far and wide (and necessary for daily survival) it expressed itself and surpassed the church's spirit, only a couple of times though. But now that "democracy" and such ideas has created weak men, christianity doesn't help, just like it didn't back then.

>worshipping brown people
Top cuck.

If you are still catholic, you are in good luck because catholicism was massively molded by original European paganism. That's why catholicism is still more attractive to people than protestantism, christianity distilled to it's pure jewish origin.

I've not read Evola, but he supposedly described himself a catholic pagan.

Survive the Jive and Varg (ThuleanPerspective) are good places to begin.
youtube.com/watch?v=85qlcrVZMwU

Hitler did not like christian at all period. Everything about the NSDAP outside of the show for voters proves that Hitler and the NSDAP was against Christianity at every step. The Hitler youth handbook even shits all over christianity.

Hitler knew the truth about Christianity he wanted it gone but chose not to do anything as he believed christianity would fade out of existence. Also read David Irvings book David Irving The War Path 1933-1939 and Goebbels Mastermind of the third Reich. In the Goebbels mastermind of the third Reich David Irving says that Goebbels wrote "Hitler hates Christianity because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity". Read it for yourself.

Enjoy having hebrew myths instead of european ones.

>thousands
Only around one thousand in the case of Scandinavians. That's nothing in historical terms.

bump becuse baganizm rocks!

Hitler youth attacked Christianity The first half of chapter 1 of the Hitler youth-leader handbook was explicit attacking Christianity and lumping Christianity in with Free Masonry and Jews. research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

can you answer my questions please

>muh norse baganism, thor bring us to valhalla
>gets raped by niggnogs

his political ideas are retarded, but his videos on paganism are pretty good desu

>it's another episode of christians fighting each other over who are the TRUE christians™.

>because all world pagans are united

go back to worshiping your kike on a pike faggot

>doesn't know that paganism describes all religions that are not Abrahamic.
African paganism is distinctly different from European paganism.

would rather worship the king of kings who BTFO all kikes for eternity (after 2000 years they are still angry) than some marvel super hero desu

go pray to a tree nigger

of course it is warg, niggers pray to bushes you pray to cows

>Hitler knew the truth about Christianity he wanted it gone but chose not to do anything as he believed christianity would fade out of existence.
Correct. Hitler was hugely influenced by Nietzsche which pretty much shatters all illusion that christianity would at the very least be ''harmless good''. Everything good in christianity can be assigned to it's appropriation of pagan ideas and traditions, and a huge part of christianity came from European paganism.

>worship Christ goy
>he's the white man's god
>deus vult goy
>die for Israel goy
you worship a literal kike. kys faggot.

Yet both of you consider human sacrifices as requirement to get approval of your "gods".
How can you claim that European Pagans are any better than niggers?

> a huge part of christianity came from European paganism
>what is middle east
obviously you know NOTHING about geography or christianity

can you larpers come up with any argument other than "muh shitskins" "muh kikes"
i really think your just atheists looking for something to cling to, if you are serious go outside and spread your religion

>too retarded to understand Pagan traditions
>believes in Semitic mono-deities because it's simpler for him to understand
Christ Keks are fools.

oh, look, it's the wicca/neopagan thread.
back to /x/

could you answer my questions then, please

>burger

>both of you consider human sacrifices as requirement to get approval of your "gods"
imagine being this retarded

>burger
>meme flag
opinion disregarded faggot

Then why did European pagans do it?
Why aren't women led Neo-Pagans living according to their ancestral traditions?

none of your questions are based on fact. they are all Christian distortions of the truth. nice faggot flag btw.

Jesus was the literal king of the Jews. Shitskins can have him.

He meant that Catholicism incorporated many Euro-Pagan traditions to appeal Europeans. Most Christian holidays have pagan origins, saint worship is a proxy for pantheon worship, etc.

Christmas. Easter. Fertility symbols. It goes on and on

>thinks neo-pagans are in any way respected by followers of traditional paganism
European pagans didn't do it. Give me a source that isn't a kike lie.

what happend leaf? did JP raped you anally?

You guys are on the same level as SJWs. You won't attribute the accomplishments of Christianity to Christians, but are glad to point of the ills of it (nigger history revision). You are 100% sucked into your ideology, and every aspect of reality has to be some systemic problem validated through your ideology (Feminism). Of course you have all the answers (SJWs).

Come correct, or get fucked Fagan/pol

>traditional Pagans or romanticised, women lead Neo-Pagan larpers?
''Neo-Pagan larpers'' are actually very christian in their thinking, they are egalitarian universalists.

>How was it morally right for VIKANGZ to go around and rob fellow white inhabitants
Paganism is tribe-centered, and rules that apply in the treatment of fellow in-group percieved members do not apply to out-groups. Since the world has become more connected, the percieved in-group for most ''pagans'' isn't only limited to their direct relatives. ''Whites'' was not a thing in Viking era.

>Is raping others morally righteous in your opinion?
Rape is not objectively bad, but I'd not hesitate to give instant death penalty to anyone who would be caught raping.

>If Paganism is superior to other religions, why is the practise dead in Europe?
I guess we should all be neoliberal egalitarian progressives or become sunni muslims if popularity is how we measure good ideas.

I don't have time to answer all your bait questions.

It's really funny to see burgers larping as pagans
If nordcucks want to worship some random tree, fine, they are european.
But a 56% doing that? Hahaha, it's like when that Brazilians guy said he was pagan, a mutt trying to feel like a white person

>we wuz kaaaangz

rape is objectively bad

Paganism is dead. Hitler worship is the future for Europeans. He showed us the path to true salvation, the way to live forever, and he was martyred by hosts of the parasites he sought to vanquish. He was centuries ahead of his time, and in due time, all surviving Euros will, by necessity, see Hitler as a hero and as a guide to a future unencumbered by paradoxical influence, ruled by free and prosperous white men, created for their precious white wives and children.

I'm Australian, descended from something eastern European and more recently Anglo-Saxon men.

This worship of ancestral religions seems like such a LARP to me, like I say this without insult, in my homeland it feels closer to a fantasy than worshipping Christ or Allah or whatever, whereas those systems have concrete beliefs and practices this kind of worship doesn't seem to have concrete practices, places to worship or easily accessible wisdom and ideas to share like the others do.

>uses pagan symbol
>somehow christian
fuck off kike

> he's in this much of denial of reality because of HollyJew
search and read Ibn Fadlan diary about travelling through pre-Christened Rus', pagan chronicles about interaction between each other and why the raids were conducted and Christian monastery literature over pagan life.
Then prove me that these observations of such habits were wrong.

>Worshiping a Jew.

Can you talk about your norse pagan traditions, with sources of course.
Btw don't post christcucks talking about said traditions, they are kikes

> Rape is not objectively bad, but I'd not hesitate to give instant death penalty to anyone who would be caught raping.
Why should it be punishable if it's not objectively bad?
Will you also conduct human sacrifices to receive blessing from your "gods"?

Remember when Jesus said in the bible that we should decorate a tree on winter solstice and visit the graves of our ancestors (tradition in Finland). Remember the part where Jesus commands, ''thou shalt have bonfires on midsummer!''?

It's not only the holidays, the very core of catholicism is built partly on European paganism. Protestantism got rid of the non-biblical stuff and protestantism was dropped by protestant Europeans within a few centuries.

and why they were wrong*

Sounds like something the average Jew would write in 2018.

Paganism is equaly if not even more stupid. We don't need either since it doesn't affect our lives

you all larpagans and christkikes alike are just as bad as fundamental atheists
imagine hearing these ''arguments'' in public