How does it feel like to be non-white? Do you feel bloodthirsty, or that you want to rape or abuse animals?

How does it feel like to be non-white? Do you feel bloodthirsty, or that you want to rape or abuse animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
hias.org/1000-rabbis-sign-letter-support-welcoming-refugees
thedailybeast.com/the-pope-says-migrants-are-welcome-italy-proves-theyre-not
emcc.ca/engage/give/sponsor-a-refugee/
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to rape yes

Having blue eyes would be pretty sweet

I thirst for non-white blood.

Animals are to be respected.

State of that bulbhead

I’m mostly white and I’m probably just like you. Try going outside your safe space and talking to some maybe?

No as a Hindu Italian-American I feel 50 points more intelligent than white people

I'm trying to find a way to leverage my east asian admixture into exploitation of boomer-era affirmative action bullshit, but the problem is east asians are already overrepresented in everything good here.

Maybe I'll claim native american.

furry detected

>How does it feel like to be non-white?

Are Jews non-white?

>Do you feel bloodthirsty, or that you want to rape or abuse animals?

Yes, I feel blood thirsty but no, I don't want to rape or abuse animals.

>Are Jews non-white?
yes

Just ask any American

as a purebred white jew i have the benefits of both being white and having higher-than-white iq, also a nationalistic homeland that will accept me forever

feels good bros... feels good

>He actually enjoys being Jewish

Top lel, I never understood this.

>white woman with dark skin
>look at how beautiful black women are

>Are Jews non-white?
Jews are like that ugly step-brother with inbred facial features and is so jealous he dedicates his life to fucking you over.

My face is beautiful and I'm not the least bit jealous of any European, you take that back!

>purebred white
>higher-than-white iq

I've talked to thousands and thousands of non-whites in my life.

Most of them were polite and friendly, some were even intelligent. Some were friends and colleagues.

I'd still have them all deported to Madagascar. Race comes before everything, once you've lost it there is nothing left.

Why are jews LITERALLY incapable of creating a good society on their own? Did you know people have been criticising you for the exact same thing (causing division, not following the law etc) for literally 2400 years?

Why can't you just fuck off and leave us alone?

>Why are jews LITERALLY incapable of creating a good society on their own?

We never had a society of our own until Israel and you can see how easy it is to create your own country when all the land is already claimed.

>Did you know people have been criticising you for the exact same thing (causing division, not following the law etc) for literally 2400 years?

Yes.

>Why can't you just fuck off and leave us alone?

And go where and do what? I'm just trying to get by in this World same as you.

>Yes.
Then has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, you're the problem and not us?

If it smells like shit everywhere look under your own shoe etc

>Then has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, you're the problem and not us?

It goes both ways imo.

Some Jews are fuckups but at the same time the goyim really desperately need a scape-goat to blame in times of trouble.

Sup Forums is a perfect example. There's a kernel of truth to Sup Forumss antisemitism and then a massive layering of lies, exaggeration, hyperbole, hypocrisy, projection, and conspiracy theories on top of it.

Almost all non-whites (excluding Asians) I've met have a massive chip on their shoulder, I think they all wish they were white but try their hardest to cover this up. I can't imagine how it feels to be a shitskin, must be a curse.

Half French, half Armenian. Not white enough for whites, not ethnic enough for non-whites. Hitler gave Armenians the Aryan certificate, still not good enough. French came second behind UK in almost conquering the world, still not good enough for whites who didn't do shit i.e. any country that isn't part of the big four

>I imagine myself in Tejas, leading my platoon.
>Our mission is to stop wh*Te gringos from advancing.
>We mow down wh*Te gringos but they keep coming.
>I shoot wh*Te gringos but I run out of ammo.
>I draw my Macuahuitl and begin slaughtering wh*Tes.
>Since wh*Tes are physically inferior to me, I slay them by the dozens.
>I get shot, but I don't fall, I keep fighting.
>Then I get shot again, and again...
>wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards that they are.
>I lie down, facing up to the sky and I see HUITZILOPOCHTLI smiling at me.
>I smile back...
>Then I wake up, in Tenochtitlan, my homeland.
>My BROWN brethren give me a warm welcome.
>I finally made it...
>This soldier of Aztlan has finally made it into heaven...

I break 1.5 console controllers per year, if that means anything.

>the goyim really desperately need a scape-goat to blame in times of trouble.
Pointing at the source of the problem is not scape-goating.

I just want to die.

It is when you pretend that Jews are all individually responsible for every single problem even or especially when referring to large-scale social problems that have no individual source.

>Feminism is a problem. Some Jews are feminist. I know, let's kill every last Jewish man, woman, and child in our country, that will solve the problem of feminism.

Even though like 90% of feminists are not Jewish and many Jews are not feminists.

Never change pajeet.

Influential jews like Boas, Freud, Marx, Trotsky, Adorno, Horkheimer were supported by the vast majority of jews during their time. You guys never seem to go against your own; even Freud whose "science" was a fucking joke became very influential for the simple reason that other jews, in media etc, propped him up.

>Even though like 90% of feminists are not Jewish
The influential ones are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Amen. The brainwashing that has been pushed on whites to pretend that race isn't important is sickening.

3/8 Abenaki (Injun tribe) mutt. Murder, rape, and animal abuse aren't my things in the slightest.

>You guys never seem to go against your own

What are you talking about, we go against our own all the time, there's even a saying:

>Put two Jews in a room and get three opinions

There is no global Jewish consensus on any single issue except maybe "Don't Holocaust on Me."

Scape goat for literally things that Jews primarily have done?

hias.org/1000-rabbis-sign-letter-support-welcoming-refugees

I don't see the article stating 1000+ Pastors sign letter welcome refugees. Stop fucking lying. Not many people here are stupid enough to believe it.

>I don't see the article stating 1000+ Pastors sign letter welcome refugees.

Idk about pastors but the Catholic Church certainly does:

thedailybeast.com/the-pope-says-migrants-are-welcome-italy-proves-theyre-not

Oh wait, found one in my own country:

emcc.ca/engage/give/sponsor-a-refugee/

I could probably Google a thousand examples if I had the time of Christian leadership supporting refugees.

You never go against your own when it comes to criticising white society and the white race.

>>Put two Jews in a room and get three opinions
That is true, and is the reason you can't form a society on your own.

>There is no global Jewish consensus on any single issue
Wrong, here are some topics there is close to a 100% consensus:
>Race realism (geneticists like Richard Lewontin furthered the meme that race isn't real, goys like Richard Dawkins argued against him, but many jews supported him)
>Immigration is good (find me a jewish organization who argues for stopping immigration)
>USA must put Israel before her own interests
>Jews did nothing wrong

It's not that many issues, but they are the issues that matter.

craig willy is that u?

>doesn't respect animals

>gook or nigger detected

I'm not surprised that there are anecdotal cases. I'm talking about the sheer numbers. Most of the SJW organizations are headed by Jews, most interracial relationship promoting advertisements and websites are Jewish. Why is it that every time something happens that would lessen the power whites hold in their own homelands, Jews are involved? Really gets the noggin' joggin' doesn't it.

I guarantee you the vast majority of Protestant Church support refugees and there's a lot more Protestants than there are Jews.

I like to rape and eat

just fucking lie. when I applies to university I claimed to be hispanic, which I'm not. what are they going to do give you a DNA test?

No I don't respect animals. But apparently you respect animals but not human beings like gooks and niggers. That makes you more closer to an animal, a disgusting eurogroid

If we talk percentages, 1000+ is huge for America alone when there's only roughly 5-7 million Jews in the US - most of them atheist. Furthermore, the protestant churches that 'support' refugees generally don't actually get much done. It's the Jewish organizations that have the connections, money and influence to actually make a (negative) difference. I know that not all Jews hold the belief that whites being replaced or mixing is a good thing, but I also know it's very real. The thing I care the most about is my people, white people. I don't want to interfere with other ethnic groups or races, as long as they leave us the fuck alone and stop trying to literally genocide us indirectly. Read the definition by the UN themselves (ironic).

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html

What a load of shit. Empathy is what sets us apart from gooks and niggers you utter moron. Animals are no exception.

I'm perfectly happy being Korean. Thank you very much.

>race is important
What a funny statement. Yet the truth is that it doesn't impact anything at all, except make retarded cavemen like you go wild.

your mud huts await you, you animal

Black Lives don't Matter, then?

>doesn't impact anything at all.
Are you fucking retarded? Let me guess, you're either mixed or you went to a (((public school))).
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI

He's a white boy hiding behind a meme flag. Probably from Ukraine. It's a joke poster a fat boy.

Could be, could also not be. There are a lot of people brainwashed into thinking race isn't important when IF it wasn't, we wouldn't have to be brainwashed into thinking that way.

Idk I think that's just a human thing.
People need to be honest with themselves about the depths of their true depravity. It's a grounding thought knowing the evil you are capable of especially if you think you are a good person.

I do feel the darkie have a bit harder time controlling their behavior though

Feels great. The flow of hate towards cumskins is over whelming at times. It makes me want to rape white women.

>mostly white

>56%

It feels pretty good to be hated for my beautiful white skin, perfect rare mixed brown hair colour that takes over 5 hours in the hair saloon to copy and light blue/gray eyes that less than 1% of the world has. The thing you experience when you see me is ency you brown piece of shit!
How does it feel to be the same colour of shit in skin, hair and eyes? Do you feel happy to look like a walking piece of shit and often smelling like one?

>mostly white
So, not white.

B O B
O
B
A N D
N
D
V A G E N A
A
G
E
N
A

I'm a pale skinned Mexican so I have all the book smarts and the girls mirin' but still get the street cred and cool factor that jizzskins wish they had.