Pure, irrational hatred of the colour of the skin

Pure, irrational hatred of the colour of the skin.

You're not as useful as a factory farm cow nigger now fuck off

A factory farm cow is 100 times more useful than a nigger

T. Dairy farmer STOP DRINKING SOY

Why would I care about some proto human niglet?

fuck off shill

They used to be.

Not if you harvest it for its precious, precious melanin.

>irrational
Yeah, no.

You are welcome to eat grass if you want to

GIBS ME DAT says the vestigial humanoid halfway across the world on the most rich landmass on earth

It's everything but the colour of skin. It's their attitude, their behavior and their intelligence. I happen to find their skin interesting, because it's different to mine. They as people though, have demonstrated that they are far from equal - as such treating them equally would be unfair.

fpbp

do you honestly believe white people are the reason that noglet is hungry?

I here I thought platinum was more expensive than gold.

>melanin is as high priced and useless as niggers
hmmmmn

Nigger meat doesn't taste as good as beef

Savage.

>worship cows
>lynch nibbers
welcome to india

Is that a young Obama’s with all those fucking flies on his face.

Pure melanin is produced by genetically engineered bacteria, then it has to be purified. An since it not a mass consumption product economies of scale do not apply.

Cows give us milk, meat and leather; niggers are useless

I knew the dairy industry was behind the soy h8 !

There's nothing irrational about it. The coral snake is colored the way he is as a warning to other species that the only good coral snake is either one left alone, or killed on sight.
Mother Nature applied similar markings to spics, poos, niggers. You don't think their similarity to shit was a coincidence, did you?

Platinum is tougher to process and more expensive in its finished form than gold, but raw its slightly cheaper because demand is usually lower.

They act like we are morally superior. "White people do something!". And I'm supposed to forget they let their kids starve?

Why does it take so many generations to teach niggers how to farm?

Treating them equally has made their situation far worse, as you can see in SA.

It is nobody's fault but their own that, of all the vestiges of modern civilization that colonialism handed to them on a silver platter, they chose the modern rifle as their favorite.

The way Trump manages to put a mirror in front of society is incredible.

>Implying that we should slaughter and eat niggers

wise remark you said what i did not know how to express. MLK always dreamed of a day when people would not be judged by the color of their skin , yet They actually had half a chance then. Because when judged by normal factors like honesty character decency intelligence they fail miserably