cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
youtube.com/watch?v=qoVt__-fuNw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-R68CpeRY
renegadetribune.com/hyperborean-frugivores/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Aussie brah

Right wing vegan of 10 years, checking in. Don't get gaslit by Amrimongs with their awful diet, we exist in bigger numbers than you think.

the fact that there is a "vegan" thread on Sup Forums explains a lot about your """dietary""" choices.

having filet mignon for lunch btw.

it's an issue Sup Forums is extremely cucked on

>>still ruining the environment for your children
Your wife's children.

we will rise

You goys drink soy don't you?

>implying niggers > chickens
kys

no

>implying meat isn't the most nutrient-dense kind of food on the planet

Kys soyboi

hey soiboi

keto is the only redpilled diet

>implying it is

>questionnaire
Into the trash it goes

>implying vegan and keto are opposites

oh boy soy

What I don't understand about veganism is that the Bible teaches very clearly that eating meats is a good thing. At one occasion the Bible even mocks those who only eat vegetables and calls them sissies... this seems to line up with reality to. It's not like God would command us to eat meats if it was harmful.

Vegans should be genocided. Absolute subhumans the lot of them.

>white-knighting for animals and bawwwing and threatening even children whenever there's animal's life or even feefees at stake
>doesn't bat an eye when a dude gets slaughtered

Why should humans treat animals like humans, we cant breed with them so they have innate less value than humans to humans. They are just resources to be used for our species survival.

>dead niggers are okay
>but dead animals aren't
rly gets my noggin joggin

you post this every night
fuck off

>What I don't understand about veganism is that the Bible teaches very clearly that eating meats is a good thing.
Only after the flood, when it was necessary. Adam and Eve were vegans before falling.
>At one occasion the Bible even mocks those who only eat vegetables and calls them sissies...
No
>this seems to line up with reality to. It's not like God would command us to eat meats if it was harmful.
What kind of benevolent god would give our food the capacity to suffer?
>>threatening even children whenever there's animal's life or even feefees at stake
>>doesn't bat an eye when a dude gets slaughtered
literally what
>Why should humans treat animals like humans
We shouldn't treat them like humans, that doesn't mean we should eat them
>we cant breed with them so they have innate less value than humans to humans.
You can't breed because of your mug, should we eat you too?
>They are just resources to be used for our species survival.
No.

literally causes cancer

none of those answers answered my point, vegans btfo

>none of those answers answered my point
wrong
>vegans btfo
no

>we cant breed with them so they have innate less value than humans to humans

refute this point. and pointing to individuals doesn't detract from the group.

>No
Yes, "One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables" (Romans 14:2).

>What kind of benevolent god would give our food the capacity to suffer?
We are here to dominate the animals. Animals don't matter. God gave us animals for our usefulness.

I don't have to refute it because you don't have a point. You have made the baseless (and wrong) assertion that moral value is based on ability to breed. First you have to prove that moral value is based on that, then we'll talk. Until then, meatcucks btfo.

>devil's advocate
Let's assume that you do prove it (which you can't). What happens to pre-pubecent humans, post-menopausal humans, sterile humans, etc?

Is the hairline thing true? j-just asking for a f-friend

>First you have to prove that moral value is based on breeding, then we'll talk

>implying there is an objective morality

you are the vegan trying to change my mind. this is my moral framework. if you cant refute, veganiggers btfo eternally

“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30
“But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the royal rations of food and wine … Then Daniel asked … ‘Let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ … At the end of ten days it was observed that they appeared better and fatter than all the young men who had been eating the royal rations.” —Daniel 1:8, 11–12, 15
“The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion shall eat straw like an ox; but the serpent—its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain.” —Isaiah 65:25
“But ask the animals, and they will teach you; the birds of the air, and they will tell you.” —Job 12:7
“The righteous know the needs of their animals, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” —
Proverbs 12:10
“He gives to the animals their food, and to the young ravens when they cry.” —
Psalms 147:9
“I will make for you a covenant on that day with the wild animals, the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground; and I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land; and I will make you lie down in safety.” —Hosea 2:18
“How long will the land mourn, and the grass of every field wither? For the wickedness of those who live in it the animals and the birds are swept away, and because people said, ‘He is blind to our ways.'” —Jeremiah 12:4
“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight.” —Luke 12:6
“Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.” —Psalms 36:6
“Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.” —Matthew 5:7
>God gave us animals for our usefulness.
Unrelated to my question

>>implying there is an objective morality
I didn't
>you are the vegan trying to change my mind. this is my moral framework. if you cant refute, veganiggers btfo eternally
I did refute, read the last line again

yes, creatine raises DHT and causes balding

>X causes cancer

Are they still pushing this meme? I've heard everything from passive smoking causes cancer (it doesn't) to burnt sausages cause cancer (they don't) to bacon causes cancer (it doesn't) and salt causes cancer (it doesn't). Maybe what (((they))) pump into the meat causes cancer, but the meat itself doesn't. Of course (((they))) aren't going to turn around and say that for obvious reasons. It's basically the same as saying guns kill people, when the gun doesn't kill anyone and it's people who kill people. Both are the exact same (((argument))) and both avoid actually saying the truth for the same (((reason))) - it would be detrimental to (((them))) and their (((interests))).

I guess you would support the farming of infertile people then

nice

are you retarded?

burnt food does cause cancer

I hope this is a joke

>passive smoking causes cancer (it doesn't) to burnt sausages cause cancer (they don't) to bacon causes cancer (it doesn't)
you can't be serious

All those people may individually not be able to breed, but they belong to the group that DOES breed with itself.

We don't make rules for exceptions. we make exceptions for exceptions. Or do you cry every time you step on a bug.

Why are you quoting posts that have nothing to do with our current situation? Romans 14:2 clearly says that people who eat vegetables are weak, and Jesus says that anything that goes into the mouth for food can not defile you. Food laws don't exist for Christians.

I have nothing against vegans -- in fact that Bible actually says "As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him."

>Unrelated to my question
Animal suffering doesn't matter in the eyes of God. Have made animals for us to use and eat.

Why? they belong to the group of 'humans'? we don't make rules for exceptions we make exceptions for exceptions.

still not answering my question. If there is an all powerful god that made us and the animals, and the animals were made for us to eat, why did he give them the capacity to suffer

That study makes an association right off the bat within a very small sample size without taking into account any other dietary factors to explain associations other than iron from non-meat sources. Just as the most blatantly obvious; what about their sugar intake? Any studies trying to assign associations to cancer are immediately bullshit without first eliminating sugar entirely from the sample.

>why did he give them the capacity to suffer
Pain is a mechanism used for survival, not just for the sake of feeling pain. The vast majority of animals are never captured and eaten by humans. If an animal is captured an eaten by humans, its suffering doesn't matter in God's eyes because they are not made in the image of God and were created to benefit humans.

controlling for strictly religous parents who don't drink or smoke and eat a controlled diet that inclcudes eggs and milk but not meat versus state school parents is too difficult i think. Their kids may be taller naturally. Vegan versus vegetarian would be better

literally explains how it causes cancer

stop deluding yourself

>The vast majority of animals are never captured and eaten by humans.
This is incredibly wrong.
56 billion land animals per year and trillions sea animals

>ruining the environment for your children
Pretty sure they'll be a lot more pissed about how you're stealing from them with debt, I know I am.

God commanded the Israelites to slaughter and sacrifice animals to him. So obviously God doesn't care about animals suffering -- why do you care?

>One person believes he may eat anything, while THE WEAK PERSON eats only vegetables.

But why is your cock so flaccid then ?

No, it describes a THEORY of a possible association to two specific cancers but with almost no evidence to support it.

>almost no evidence

kek

Eating processed foods causing cancer. Most meat people consume is processed. Stop being retarded on purpose and take a course on multivariate statistical analysis.

Please summarize the evidence so that even an American can understand it.

Why did he create a world where we must eat to live?

wow, almost like religion is (((their))) fabrication
>inb4 le epic fedora meme

look at the meta analysis from the picture you brainlet

cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177

MUH
MEAT

There is not a SINGLE vitamin or nutrient that cannot come from vegetables

Mushrooms have Vitamin D. I eat 500g of Mushrooms per day and despite never going outside literally have a fucking tan.
The Calcium within cows milk contains a compound called 'Fractal Fiber'. This is how FRACtures get their name because it weakens bones. Essentially it is released from the body like fiber except via sweat so it scrapes along the bone.
Vitamin B12 comes from fungus. If you soak your beans and split peas overnight in water mixed with riverbank sediment and cook them then this is pretty good and a better source of B12 than even meat
Zinc is only necessary in high amounts if you ejaculate often. Vegans have been proven to have higher sexual tolerance and don't always get erections during sex because plants make it easier to prevent excess arousal. Therefore we don't need much Zinc

As for Meat there are several very unhealthy nutrients it provides.

Meat based Vitamin A sources contain 'Meat Corneas', basically when cows and pigs are shocked their eyes roll back and the corneas fall into the body and the Vitamin A from the eyes ends up in the meat in trace amounts. This causes blindness in meat cucks.
Meat based Iron is called 'Heme Iron' which is a carcinogen
Meat based Omega 3 fatty acids contain 'Fish Scale' a carcinogen

Meatcucks are pathetic

Too bad you don't have any arguments left, lol. This meme fits perfectly for you heathen.

Except you're the one who started the religious argument here , not me

Nive try, meatcuck.

Then you tried to use religion to prove YOUR point, despite being a fedora tipping atheist. Hypocrite.

vegans of Sup Forums

discord
.gg/92R9Aa

>not eating the real human diet of all raw meat
>not letting the meat sit out in the sun before you eat it
>calling yourselves men
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
youtube.com/watch?v=qoVt__-fuNw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-R68CpeRY

>Meat based Vitamin A sources contain 'Meat Corneas', basically when cows and pigs are shocked their eyes roll back and the corneas fall into the body and the Vitamin A from the eyes ends up in the meat in trace amounts. This causes blindness in meat cucks.

You're literally insane, aren't you?

It's almost like Yahweh was the one all along who wanted blood sacrifices, not Ba'al. Cain was a peaceful farmer, and Yahweh wanted followers who were murderous psychopaths.

>Want to go vegan
>The bacon jew and sugary drink jew is too much
I'm sorry bros... go on without me...

meat cuck can't read lmao

>Cain was a peaceful farmer
>literally murdered his brother out of jealousy and was banished as a result
Kinda like how all vegans are psycopaths deep inside.

Lmao, what has religion to do with anything 2018.
All non vegans who haven't tried it should kys.
I laughed at soyboys a couple of years ago, since going vegan my lift has gone up, I have better mental focus, never get sick. i could go on and on. Never becoming a meat cuck again that's for sure.

Get redpilled pol.

Even Hitler was vegetarian. Why? BECAUSE HE READ SOME ROMAN BOOK ABOUT IT WHATEVER LMAO. Just try it faggots.

Abel was the first murderer. Cain had a right to kill someone following such an evil doctrine. Does not your Jesus say to hate everything that is evil?

No one should try veganism because it's stupidity pushed by leftist freaks who believe animal rights are more important than humans. It's hilarious how the Bible calls you weak sissies and you just embrace it.

In 2018 scientific studies are considered harmful and so automatically discarded.

I don't give a shit what the (((bible)) said you shill fuck.

Cain murdered his brother out of jealousy. Cain was trying to work his way to heaven to please God -- that's not how it works. You get to heaven through grace, not by trusting your own works. That's why Abel sacrificed a lamb instead, symbolic of Jesus Christ.

"Abhor what is evil and hold fast to what is good."

So if you don't eat processed foods and only normal chicken / beef products while eating vegetables you're good?

Go make some dreadlocks of your fag hair, jump around in some skirt and wear arm bands, faggot.

The Kali Yuga age just (((coincidentally))) starts around the time of animal sacrifices. Makes you think.

Sorry I don't believe in Babylonian mysticism so I don't follow fag Buddha terminology.

>Dont believe in Babylonian mysticism

Quotes the bible in every other post. Lmao.

>vegan

Absolute bullshit. Anyone who's ever seen a vegan kid knows better

Most likely yeah. I was just disputing the Aussie veganfags claim that meat causes cancer when his study only reveals that processed meat is linked to cancer. Go to a butcher, avoid salamis and anything prepacked and you're good.

renegadetribune.com/hyperborean-frugivores/
>The oldest inhabitants of Greece, the Pelasgians, who came before the Dorian, Ionian and Elian migrations, inhabited Arcadia and Thessaly, possessing the islands of Lesbos and Lakemanas, which were full of orange groves. The people with their diet of dates and oranges lived on an average of more than 200 years.

>The Arabs rushed into the country of Iran in great multitude… and their own irreligious law was propagated by them and many ancestral customs were destroyed, and eating of dead matter was put into practice. …From the original creation until this day, evil more grievous than this has not happened…

>One who partakes of human flesh, the flesh of a horse or of another animal, and deprives others of milk by slaughtering cows, O King, if such a fiend does not desist by other means, then you should not hesitate to cut off his head. - Rig Veda

>Herodotus tells us that the Egyptians subsisted on fruits and vegetables, which they ate raw. Plinius confirms this statement. Harold Whitestone, in his The Private Lives of the Romans, says: Of the Romans it may be said that during the early Republic perhaps almost through the second century B.C., they cared little for the pleasures of the table. They lived frugally and ate sparingly. They were almost strict vegetarians, much of their food was eaten cold, and the utmost simplicity characterized the cooking and the service of their meals.

>Concerning the people of Thule: The people live on millet and other herbs, and on fruits and roots; and where there are grain and honey, the people get their beverage, also, from them. As for the grain, he says, – since they have no pure sunshine – they pound it out in large storehouses, after first gathering in the ears thither; for the threshing floors become useless because of this lack of sunshine and because of the rains.

no....it still clogs your arteries, thus causing strokes, and heart disease. eat meat if you want so desperately to get a heart attack and or stroke, not my problem lol

fuck off fag

>The oldest inhabitants of Greece, the Pelasgians, who came before the Dorian, Ionian and Elian migrations, inhabited Arcadia and Thessaly, possessing the islands of Lesbos and Lakemanas, which were full of orange groves. The people with their diet of dates and oranges lived on an average of more than 200 years.

This post killed all of your credibility.

it was about heme iron

look at the pic again brainlet

Even your precious Bible says that people lived much longer lives in the times of long, long ago, until it decayed to about 80 years. Or, is your Bible not the "literal word of God" in those cases?

Post proof or stfu. Eating meat in moderation alongside a healthy balanced diet limiting sugars is constantly proven as superior to any diet that restricts meat.

What about agronomic practices that expose the soil to erosion, introduce pesticides and require annual fertilization to sustain. How is that better than letting a cow graze on native grass?

Did that vegan diet kill your brain cells? I'm not the guy you were responding to.

>1 inch shorter
> superior

lel

Dairy and eggs are non-heme. If someone has hemochromatosis they can't absorb from vegetables as well as meat so they end up with iron deficiencies. And the top non-heme foods are lentils and soybeans bugman.

Heme iron contributes to these conditions because the body treats the two forms of iron differently when consumed. It can control the absorption of non-heme iron from plant-based sources, but not from meat. As a result, the body can’t easily dispose of excess iron, so the excess amounts are stored in your organs and blood cells, leading to increased risk of serious health concerns.

>he thinks grass fed beef is anywhere close to covering demand

eggs still cause cancer because they contain choline

dairy turns you into a faggot with estrogen

>this kills the vegan

>ruining the environment
you are kidding with this one, right?
vegetable production is the single most environment-destroying food production system in the world.

Cauliflower, cabbage, bok choy and broccoli, boast around 65 mg of choline per cup cooked.

Soy lecithin contains choline and other molecules, including fatty acids, glycerol and phosolipids. ... Some research shows that soy lecithin may be even more harmful than this, and can produce long-term negative effects, including poor reflexes, pain, slow metabolism, and nerve dysfunction.

Why is every example you're posting reductio ad absurdum. Eating 24 eggs a week is obviously unhealthy and does not prove that being a vegan is healthier, it just proves that you lack an elementary education

a single egg contains 110mg