Sex Doll Twitter

Absolutely fuckin amazing. A stupid sex doll meme is forcing women to act like women again and understand their value to men, and losing the whole "independent empowered whamen" act on twitter

Jesus, I though the argument would only come out of Sup Forums shitposting. But now its a live online debate between men and women.
Women actually being real, men saying that a women's actual roles is no longer needed. A man only wants sex, and the need has been given.

Actual feminists are , and I quote, trying to be empowered BY RETURNING TO THE OLD IMAGE OF COOK, CLEAN AND RAISE KIDS. ITS a fuckin parody, feminist have gone full circle.

Its like women are now having an identity crisis, the meltdown is fuckin glorious bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A stupid sex doll meme is forcing women to act like women again and understand their value to men, and losing the whole "independent empowered whamen" act on twitter
No it's not. What percentage of the population knows about, or is concerned about, the existence of sex dolls? Even among the whores responding on twitter, do you really think these girls are youtubing how to cook and clean now? How fucking desperate are you to have women collectively recognize "their loss" because you've le gone your own way.
>muh full circle
99% of people are going to continue going on about their lives, just like the day prior.

>Can a sex doll do all those things?

Yes.

Eventually they will be able to do all that and thensome. You could probably program an android to do just about anything.

How long until women are systematically exterminated?

>Wanting a woman in your house so she can legally claim it as hers if it ever comes lawsuit.
I do the cooking and shit myself while my waifu doll will never betray me.

and then she leaves you for a chad android with a 20 inch cock

w-whoa...

women are feeling insecure as fuck about themselves over these dolls who satisfy us more

This is more a testament to their insecurity than to any actual effect these would have on society.

>have your kids
>implying i want kids

they aren't ready for the beta uprising that's about to happen. without millions of betas worshiping them their value is about to decline.

Their independence ends where our ability to replace them begins.

We're far away from having androids which can perform chores and give sexual pleasure akin to actual love making, but I have no doubt it is possible, and it is fascinating to see that this is already causing a stir amongst women.

It stands as a testament to its potential.

There is one contradiction though, why haven't sensible women already realised that this is all a man wants and completely got one over on roasties?

LAZER MILKERS

Fucking Chad Thundercircuits

Women are currently doing these things? What did you say? You said: women are complete hypocrites that want to be worshipped for breathing? You said: they're legitimately afraid of us getting tired of their shit and buying a next-gen fuck-doll and are lying about their value I Twitter because of this?

Another contradiction is that this phenomenon is driven my market forces, if men replace women with androids, what is going to stop women from also desiring androids? The technological potential is infinite, and so long as their is a potential to profit there will be male equivilent.

Also, if these things really did catch on, then they would obviously be bought up by a mega-corp which would use and restrict them to push marxist agenda and probably incriminate white men.

>There is one contradiction though, why haven't sensible women already realised that this is all a man wants and completely got one over on roasties?
Have you ever known a woman to handle criticism honestly and gracefully? They'll sooner shut it down before admitting fault.

>what is going to stop women from also desiring androids?
good. go ahead
Women are like niggers. They can't do anything on their own

Women want men for resources and emotional validation.
Men want women for tits and holes.
Which do you think is easier to simulate?

insufficiently redpilled there
Women want a specific subsection of men for sex and children, and the remaining majority for resources and affection

Please, this is the richest pile of oral feces Ive seen in a while.

>Live with parents. (College guy and have part time job so get off my ass.)
>Dad is a neatfreak, once gave me a full beating over a sock on the floor.
>Mom has been slowly but surely cluttering up the house with shit. Eventually getting so bad I have to physically WALK around the crap like it's some kind of maze.
>For every 7-8 dinners Dad makes, mom makes 1....and that's only when dad is out of town or sick.
>Was C-sectioned well done baby. Mom didn't even want to give birth to me on time.
>Dad does the whole familys laundry.

and the real kicker to all of this? Dad has a full time job. He isn't a "househusband" He just works hard. Meanwhile my mom has a doctorate and still doing relief work.

Seariously if all woman behave like this, fuck em.

most modern women can't do any of that. they lay out like a starfish when you fuck so I can see why fuck dolls are something men could want

Sex dolls compete with women for the most basic function of women, thus women now need to up their game to be desirable, such as doing actual housework and taking care of the kids.

Why does type of thread along with why asian are superior keeps getting non stop spammed , why cant mods to their fucking job.

Women with male androids is just NOT as real, as men with women androids.

Women act like it would work, but unless the technology is like the VISION from the avengers, women just dont have the imagination to satisfy their needs, because those NEEDS are not as strong as a mans.

Technology has to go 100 years before we start getting anything like romantic partners for women. Most women will lose their value in the next 100 years

I do believe woman are fundamentally attention seekers. A man biggest flaw is anger, failure, rejection, dissapointment. A womens is not getting enough attention, so she doenst feel good about herself.

A man needs a sex doll, a woman needs good AI, and even then she is not fully satisfied about her body, boobs, her physcial need to procreate and be a mother. Women will lose.

holy fuck i want. screw bitchy women

A sex doll doesn't need to cook and clean. A slave cast Mexican nanny can do that for pennies a day.

This.

she would anyways so bye bye fucking bio cunt

d'you wanna guess how i know you haven't left your house recently?

>muh twitter search result is reality bro
you sound functionally retarded

sage all Kike psyops

Can post author?

source, is this a vn?

check on twitter. Women commenting on this, are seriously tryna prove thier selfworth again, as though they realise them being sex has been robbed.

They are insulting men who buy sex dolls, and reaffirm the own abilities to cook and clean, unlke a sex doll/

More. Penetrations, how?

Just remember that most of the Leftist victory is a product of Jewish Thought and White Male Enforcers doing the bidding of their Jewish Masters. Remember that when the non whites and women vote your rights to free speech, bear arms, search and seizure protections, etc. away. Do focus on the Freak Show distraction or the poor pitiful women actors. They can't even open a pickle jar without tools or males. The will not be good at using guns either. The white male cops and national guardsmen who come to kill you for being "pro white," they will be extremely good at killing you. They are the threat to freedom that you were warned about. Only armed state enforcers, most of whom are white males can force you to submit. Pick your targets wisely and let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin.

Then I'll fucking smash her apart with a claw hammer. You can't have that sort of catharsis with a real woman.

Oh, yet another sex doll thread? I wonder who could be behind this?
Most men can't even do their own laundry let alone be expected to regularly clean out doll orifices. The bacteria count on those things must be insane. Until they can make a self-cleaning model that's responsive I don't see this catching on.
Besides, only a degenerate would fuck a doll.

sex dolls win evry tiem

>A man only wants sex, and the need has been given.
Speak for yourself, i'd like to have a companion in my wife rather than just a sex doll.
But since this kind of women only offer sex and refuse to actually live together..

you don't understand that women derive their self esteem and happiness from attention/social validation. AI can never give women that validation.

Fuck I got a boner

How new are you?

Correction: Don't focus on the Freak Show.

Everything starts falling into place.

Now we just need to keep pushing this.

>A sexdoll can cook and clean too! Its a freaking robot!

Keep pushing anons. This is a battle we cant afford to loose.

FUCK OFF YOU PIECES OF FUCKING KIKE SHIT
IT IS OUR DUTY, OR DESTINY, TO MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES

>forcing women to act like women again
lol no just go MGTOW and don't worry about it

Old user here

Been married twice

Neither wife could cook

First ex wife could neither cook nor clean very well. Sex was decent.

Second ex wife was as animated as a sex doll after marriage.

Since I know the average American wife can't cook and won't clean and just lays there during sex, a sex doll seems like a viable option.

Children - I could pay a woman to have my offspring and care for them myself.

The "sex dolls aren't what you really want" argument is one that higher class women have been using against trashy sluts since the dawn of time.

and then u get sued by the android feminist rights group, and sent to jail where u are forced to build androids parts

This

>what is going to stop women from also desiring androids
There have to android that can earn money to give it to woman, tell her what to do and improve her social status among peers. Such a sophisticated AI will probably soon move on from pleasing dumb meatbags to enslaving or eradicating them.

Kek

>women: REEE SEX BOTS IS OPPRESIVE
>men: i dont give a shit what you think
>women; HAHAH NOW WE GET TO HAVE MALE SEX BOTS, YOU ARE USELESS, ARE YOU MAD?
>men: I dont give a shit what you think

Why are women such insufferable cunts at every turn?

Out of like a dozen women I've lived with in some capacity in my life the only one that could cook in any capacity and didn't live like a fucking slob was one of my little sisters, who by no coincidence is easily the most happy of the ones I still talk to. The combined knowledge of the women who Ive dateds cooking capcity probably couldn't make an egg
>Wash clothes
What is a washer and dryer?
>Make home
Look at any social media profile of a woman. There is a >90% chance the room its taken in has clothes, makeup, shit strewn everywhere

The only jew here is you.

If you think that women are cleaner than men you are a undercover sexist and an idiot. Men know when there is enough crap in one space. Women don't. We clean our laundry just fine, we hate it, but it gets done.

The only real problem I see with this is a decrease in social interaction and population. We need to get that birthrate up.

They're the ones that only wanted to be good for a fuck, so now they are.

I agree on the Union Jack. The BBC shills a lot for woman rights recently.

Sure thing, just legalize rape and outlaw abortion, then we'll talk. But not until the game is rigged from the start.
Before that we're free to seek other ways to convince them.

ah wait is this made by the same guy who did that 3d interactive tomoe mami thing as well?

lel, fucking niggers are eating this shit up wholesale too. Not even niggers want to deal with women and there was a huge Reddit/Twitter fight about this last week amongst the black community

Sperm banks, we have enough of that

Women are so easily controlled. Confront them with a little competition and they beg to be allowed back into the kitchen.

Why do they care if betas and incels start buying dolls?

Robots can be programmed to be loyal.

They already have Vibrators and Dildos in infinite variations and sizes. And still women need men.

All these Doll stuff will still not replace Women because every real Men gets his satisfaction not only from fucking a women but seducing her.

Fucking an Android would be just like wanking on a higher Level. Gives you pleasure for a short time but you still want the real thing.

They will not be exterminated. We will just stop growing them.

it's amazing seeing their bluff get called.

>surprised that a women can't cook
This seems to be the largest misconception among males. Women are garbage at everything they do, so why do you expect them to be good a cooking when you can clearly see they will not. The majority of important chefs in the culinary industry are males. Why do you think that is? Men have and always will be better at cooking

>What percentage of the population knows about, or is concerned about, the existence of sex dolls?
In my experience a lot more than you'd hope.

They're too stupid to realize they all fuck the same 30-40% of men on rotation

>There is one contradiction though, why haven't sensible women already realised that this is all a man wants
They have, maybe there aren't many that follow through?

>implying some jew or cuck will make a chadbot
Doenst matter though,the only sexually pleasurable part of the men is the penis,thats all that matters to women,thats why they are happy with dildos while fleshligths are not that popular,because we want the full thing,the womens entire body matters,chadbots will probaly be created and then migth be used for a couple of months out of spite for men trading biocunts to synthcunts,but will be dropped because its way more expensive than just a dildo who does the same thing

Because women don't have the kind of money men have. Turns out becoming a hair stylist doesn't pay as well as going into STEM.

Women actually buy more stuff than men do

I'm just going to throw this out there:
>what do women want?
Literally nobody knows, even women doesn't know. How could they construct something when they don't even know what they want?

>men wants a pussy, and a handful of tits
Well...

Indeed.

Is that the same doll that gets meme'd so much or some other one?
Need link for research purposes.

With money they didnt earn kek

My mother could knock it out of the park in the kitchen. So can all of the old women I know personally.

To your point - I agree. Cooking is dead simple. There are whole libraries full of cookbooks. I am a better cook than either of my exes. Just ask my kids. Women "should" be able to cook. They don't because it is a form of female rebellion against male authority. And most of them are lazy.

This is group heavily overlaps the betabux demographic. You cut these guys out, you starve out the “Family Court” system.

This.
A female Sex Doll can be brought into various posititions and be fucked because the Men is still the one doing all the work. Wont work with a male Doll and until we get fully functional androids, the western society is overun by shitskin immigrants anyway and the asians will die out because they will only fuck their Androids. Just look how Hentais and Anime already fucked up the Japanese.

You know, I've always thought that the reason the holowaifu in the Blade Runner remake provoked such a visceral response from women is because it shows that a simulation CAN provide the same things that they can.

I mean, we're nowhere near being able to create true AI that is just as intelligent as a human, but being able to convincingly mimic human behavior is another matter entirely.

>Look at any social media profile of a woman. There is a >90% chance the room its taken in has clothes, makeup, shit strewn everywhere

This anyone who lives with a woman knows they're fucking slobs. My bitch can't even wash her fucking dishes. Absolute garbage, women aren't worth anything anymore.

>Besides, only a degenerate would fuck a doll.
True but that will still benefit us non-sex doll users who want to marry a girl who does her role.
When the degens are only taking care of their doll, that means less money is going to whores etc which means the demand of men increases and supply of women increases, all you need to do then is have the men only go for women who do their role, have children, save themselves for marriage etc and then you'll have roasties scrambling over each other for the scraps that are men who have no standards.

Fujos are gonna be all over male sexbots though.

The solution is clear

We nuke all shitskin countries, genocide all women and create VR sexbots. The AI exists in the VR world while the phyiscal thing you fuck is a sexbot.

>i can cook my own, jsut the way i like
>fuck having kids
>the washing machine does that
>"make" my home? wat?
>"what's it?" what is what?
>ill buy one when theyre a little cheaper than 2k

He best thing is, the male sex doll's won't even see males with female sex doll's as threats. Mfw beta's will join forces with male sex doll's to eradicate unworthy women. Chad's won't be able to fight against the superior male sex doll's and they aren't beta enough to buy a sex doll.
Tfw chads are extinct, feminax women are extinct. Women live in fear of not procreating if they act like a shit stain.

Don’t forget this will also create pressure on politicians to create more fair divorce laws.

White Knight shit like the below will be a thing of the past.

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html

I honestly think that the aspects of a woman that a man would like to re-create are perfectly viable, even the additional intricacies.

Anything that we are unable to recreate which we desire in women will be far outweighed by all of the aspects of women we do not like and will be able to leave out.

>I mean, we're nowhere near being able to create true AI that is just as intelligent as a human
Yeah but we're pretty close to creating AI as intelligent as a woman

KEK
No.17?

That really makes me hate women
They will only start to do something for men when they are threatened
Stupid useless fat sacks

I see, it's almost like whamen are naturally bipolar like I've been saying since Y2K...
Women.not.even.once.
Bring on HYPER chauvinism

>fox ears and human ears.

Fucking dropped.