Last thread:
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
youtube.com/watch?v=7w5yPsroktM
archive.is/6fHDZ
archive.is/UUUjZ
archive.is/Gr7XU
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/police-charge-3-men-with-capital-murder-houston-couple-executed-at-home.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
archive.is/Wvuxc
archive.is/CwF3i
archive.is/jyK6Z
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/hendricks-county/two-in-custody-in-connection-with-74-year-old-brownsburg-womans-death
thesun.co.uk/news/5360819/animal-sex-beast-raped-mums-goats-jailed-kenya/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you weren't allowed to

Why, you thought wrong. This is no UK.

>americans live in literal cardboard houses with 2cm thick doors that they never lock and keep wondering why niggers break in so easily

What happens in this situation

>cops get wrong address and go to your house
>cops sneak into your house
>you think its a bunch of groids
>you pop caps
>cops go full waco mode on your house

????

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

youtube.com/watch?v=7w5yPsroktM

american police really hate black people

Cops don't sneak into your house.

This has probably happened very few times. If you are caught unaware then SWAT are usually too quick for you to react.

Slavery was abolished a few years ago and they're still not used to niggers. Bloody hell.

What are you allowed?

Then you at least died doing what you had to do instead of being a victim of nigger violence.

The 1st video, what was the guy expecting.

>B-but serial killers are only white
archive.is/6fHDZ

>Cops don't sneak into your house.

Well memed

Can't spell rape without ape.
archive.is/UUUjZ

Youre still stuck in the past. You can hate all you want. We arent going any where. We are only multiplying.

Dog be racist n shit
archive.is/Gr7XU

No one gonna ask wtf is up with all the boxes and TP?

lol at the second guy
>I'm trying to go home
>I was trying to go home man
>Was going to work maaaaan
Lucky guy working from home.

bump

Your population percentage in America has been stagnant for like 150 years lmao.

well, they do really seem to enjoy shooting each other.

Femanon here. My experiences are:

Black guys: larger dicks, fun to be around, interesting conversation anytime you want, nicely dressed and groomed, crack jokes all the time, will take you places, broad social spectrum, know interesting people you will be introduced to, behave like real men, smile on their faces most of the time, can dance and cook.

White guys: tiny dicks, socially awkward, quiet, inhibited socially, boring, prefer to stay home, hate to dance, sad faces, angsty, creepy, often have either anger or anxiety issues.

Yeah, I rest my case.

Niggers murder Asian couple in Houston execution style in their own home. This is why you carry.
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/police-charge-3-men-with-capital-murder-houston-couple-executed-at-home.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

>>cops sneak into your house
Never happen. SOP is to loudly knock and announce presence. A cop that sneaks into a house is breaking the law themselves, and can be brought up on charges, and the homeowner, depending on the state and legality of the gun itself, won't face any.

Source: cops in family.

They own a store. Happy ending, the lady killed one of 'em

If it happened, the cops got fired or killed.

Your home cannot be entered by a cop, unless invited, or they see something that warrants it - but in all cases have to identify themselves before entering. Cops cannot sneak into your house.

Source: cops in family.

Store owners in the deposit.

Two niggers arrested in the murder of a white soyboy in a drug deal gone bad.
archive.is/Wvuxc

Definitely not a shithole, it's just that Mr. Trump is racist for sure.

Here's the soyboy who was murdered by these niggers.

>the name file.

16-yr old white female progressive who railed against Trump on her YouTube channel is beaten and stabbed to death by her nigger classmates.
archive.is/CwF3i

Bloody hell, what's wrong with these animals?

animals do what animals do

Leftist's double moral:
>Just because all crimes except for rape are commited by blacks even tho they are only a 13% of the population it doesn't means that race has anything to do with this, we have to look deeper on the reasons (to ultimately blame whites).
>Ayy one police shot a nigger yesterday it must mean all cops are racist and biased against black """""""""""""people""""""""""""", I don't care if the nigger was escaping from the police for drug possesion, it's not his fault and he dindu nuffin and don't even dare to look into the reasons or you'll be a bigoted white male.

Wife her up with and was good friends with Jesse Matthews, the Charlottesville rape/murderer. Was her go to guy for rides home when drunk when he drove a taxi. Told me he's helped/carried her inside multiple times and never tried anything.

selection. When slaves where imported, relocation was hard and only the stronger survived. Then working as a slaves, the only value was the body, meaning muscles. Slave which proven to be smart were killed because fear of rebellion.

Doing this for generation has just selected a race which is capable to work, robust in the body, but completely uncapable to think. Is happens too when a new breed of dogs is created: you select the characters you want to enhance, and don't let reproduce what you don't like.

So slavery selected a breed of humans which is robust, a perfect body for being a slave, and a perfect brain for being a slave.

>resisting.
>not even coherent, first saying he's going home, then he's going to work.
>screaming even tho he was told to shut up.
>trying to escape.
>trying to steal the cop's guns.

He dindu nuffin.

You dindus are killing each other off with shootings and abortions, kys and contribute plz

Well, they couldn't ever manage to build a single decent house, cook meat or even have a written language before the eurocucks went to Africa.

The only good civilizations where egypt and the mesopotamian civilisations that weren't even black.

>Ignoring the fact that abortion killed more niggers than anything else.
>Implying all you do is multiply.
>Victimizing yourself but not doing anything about it except for a dumb movement that does nothing.

The peak of black evolution, ladies and gentlemen.

Resentment for whites. Indoctrination through school and poverty to hate the white man.

Nigger kills white tow truck drive just doing his job.
archive.is/jyK6Z

Same thing they do to babies.

trump curse rings up another

The niggers are killing people's grandma's again. Two arrested in connection with a 74-74-yr old womas death. Your elderly grandma & grandpa should definitely be carrying.
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/hendricks-county/two-in-custody-in-connection-with-74-year-old-brownsburg-womans-death

There was a recent case where a guy shot cops who broke into his home because they didn't state that they were police before breaching his house. He won, because he didn't kill anyone. Though he still shot people. Must've been pretty awkward being that guy, shoot at some people. "POLICE POLICE" Why didn't you say that you fucks...don't shoot me.

really make you think.

Niglet babysitter webm much?

>when you square up with Medusa.webm

There are too many of those.

>how niggers get their haircuts.webm

Wew boy, does the middle one even have a frontal lobe?

Niggers dress like shit retard

>First point begin dicks.
>Implying there are niggers in Cataluña.
>Never seen a white chad.
>Not really caring about intelligence.

I can see your niggerness from over here.

I'll play along since you're larping as a female.
>>Black guys: larger dicks
after having served a decade in the army as a medic, I assure you the only time black dick is big is when its inflamed with gonorrhea, which is about 75% of their lives.
>>fun to be around, interesting conversation anytime you want
about how they are fitna get money, or just generally raping
>>nicely dressed and groomed
if smelling like shit appeals to you, I can't offer a counter argument.
>>crack jokes all the time
never heard a white guy make jokes, you got me there.
>>will take you places
to get raped
>>broad social spectrum, know interesting people you will be introduced to
all the fellow inmates get to see you be paraded by, how interesting.
>>behave like real men
by raping.
>>smile on their faces most of the time,
because they just got done raping you, or simply don't understand the joke.
>>can dance and cook.
most restaurants do indeed hire felons as cooks. you got me there.

>>White guys: tiny dicks
proved time and time again to be false, but cum dumpsters like to use this one as an insult the most because it's one of the few left that still causes reactions.
>> socially awkward, quiet
no one wants to talk to a nigger fucking race traitor, so it makes sense that white guys see you as damaged goods and don't pursue you.
>> inhibited socially, boring
so... not in a gang then?
>>prefer to stay home
we stay home because we have actual jobs the next day, don't want to interact with blacked roasties, and when we go out we dont go to nigger bars, imagine that.
>>hate to dance
dancing isnt a mating ritual for white people, its something we do after pair bonding. Allow me to pretend someone links the hundred or so youtube videos of black people aggressively chimpout dancing.
>>sad faces, angsty, creepy
because we are disapointed in you, specifically, for being a roastie race traitor.
>>often have either anger or anxiety issues.
cause black people never chimpout amirite.

That fucking neck.
Holy keks.

Each victim increases the neck lenght, is for reproduccion purposes.

Kek

Also,
>Begin so full of yourself that you believe that white people despise you because they are white and not because you are a race traitor that hands with niggers.

Nobody gives a fuck , off you pop slag

Jesse Matthews killed Deshawn the tranny.

"She filmed YouTube videos about causes she believed in, including one in which she slammed Donald Trump and called his presidency 'tyranny'. "

thesun.co.uk/news/5360819/animal-sex-beast-raped-mums-goats-jailed-kenya/

>them ironic flag.

Nigger are the scum and scourge of this world. Just imagine what a beautiful and carefree world we could be living in if we didn't have to share it with these literal animals.

Nobody wants them, nobody likes them. People are doing everything in their power to avoid being next to them.
What a fucking disgrace it is that these shit sucking jankem addict niggers are allowed to have their dirty ass feet press against the green of this world.

Racism would be pretty much non-existent. As it stands now, humanity is slowly declining in decay as well fight to bulkanize ourselves from these vile creatures.

Nation wreckers, parasites and leeches. Niggers are worse than nuclear bombs.
The words "I hate niggers" isn't enough to truly describe the actual rage and disgust I have for these sub-humans. To even entertain the idea they are partly human is an insult onto us all.

I'm keking in disgust.

I got a feeling this bitch smells like coco butter and cherry car air freshener
>no need for titties just GTFO

Is this really the U.S.? Bloody hell, worst part is, in the end, it's not even close to how bad Europe is.

And nothing of value was lost.

>defending unjustified interracial murder.

He did us a favor. One less libtard SJW in the world and another example of why you never relax.

Win win.

Well, sad thing we agree on that.

lol this is why i love police bodycams, most often they actually help the police because they show how absolutely autistic these niggers get when confronted with basic orders from an authority figure

Fake news sweetie

Probably a racist

Nigger went full nigger and pulled a gun! What the fuck nigger? When will you ever learn?

This is really bad bait.

Try harder next time, nigger.

>archive.is/jyK6Z
Pay your bills nigger. Fuck. What a worthless POS.

Okay, so you have fun time with some hyper social r-selected monkey but don't forget who build your first world society.

Why am I seeing an increasingly high number of asses that aren't actually mental? This is spooping me, I've been living a lie.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

>cop keeps telling him to get on his knees, should have just played the National Anthem
comments are redpilled af

nobody is being ironic here wh*Te, we want wh*Te genocide

We let Hitler down.

Jesus fucking christ the stupidity of niggers is endless. I'm fed up with these god damn monkeys.

Bugger off, samefag.

To buy forks without a permit, m8.

Holy shit, Im dying

>knowing shit about gun regulations in Argentina.
>talking much thinking little.

Classic mutt.

Bullshit bait.

Evidently you don't know how restricted britbros are when it comes to what they're allowed to buy.