The You That Time Forgot

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that (((they))) have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and therefore COMPLETELY MALLEABLE - and (((they))) KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLed_Y9MIgQ
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw
youtube.com/watch?v=esS7O3kh4mg
youtube.com/watch?v=nAEz6tn-O4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(start of part 2) I am not racist (in the sense of hating any race), I am a race-realist. Race exists and we are not equal physically nor are we equal mentally, but anyone can rise above the limitations of his or her race (but it's difficult to do and therefore it rarely ever happens) - and despite the FACT that we are all unequal both physically and mentally, it is also a FACT that we are ALL EQUAL in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form - and we NEED to remember that to stand any chance of making the world a truly better place. I do not adhere to any religion, but the (((Bible))) was right when it said that we are ALL made in the image of God - and that was one of the very few times that the (((Bible))) was right. And while we can have lands where members of every race live together if that is what we want, each race still deserves a land which is entirely their own. And each member of any race should breed ONLY within that race - that's how we maintain REAL diversity (not kike-enforced 'diversity'). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to save the white race from extinction and prevent the end of Western Civilisation even while REMEMBERING who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

Why do Christians care about the Earth and non-Christians when they are guarantee eternal pleasure so as long as they follow their own rules?

What psychedelics does Sup Forums recommend?

tl:dr

gas the kikes race war now

If that's true, kill yourself and reroll faggot.

You are an immortal creatures whose earthly actions have little consequence.

Lsd and shrooms

There isn't such thing as immortal, eternal, etc, the consciousness is bound to your brain, when you die, you cease to exist. Forever.
Low iq people dont get this and invent shit like this and religion just to feel better.

Do you have Discord? Am interested in learning more about this, sounds interesting.

>raise consciousness
No one ever says how. Just a lot of yapping about random shit.

>India
You misspelled 'Jenkem'

You going to start ranting about sidis again you fucking homo

Consequences only exist here in this world. The upper dimensions aren't bound by time, therefore the concept of one event preceding another doesn't exist there.

Don't worry OP, the acid will wear off soon.

Yes. Yes I am. You know me well, Ausbro. kek
We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

You are correct. Pure Consciousness transcends space and time. Everyone is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. Pure Consciousness has free will, but when it assumes temporary human forms (which are us), it experiences predetermined lives. Everything you experience in your life (right down to the most trivial details) was chosen by your true self, Pure Consciousness. Even when some guy on the street punches you in the face. You chose that for whatever reason. So at the physical level of 'reality', there is no free will. But at the most fundamental level of 'reality', there is free will.

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

Doing reiki on this whole thread. Bumping for consciousness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLed_Y9MIgQ

>We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus
H O W

See this post:

>Do you have Discord?

No.

Meme magic is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 3)

because you need it to do by yourself. do things you love and not because you are commited to it or because it's the intellectual best thing. this is already a big step

(start of part 4) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end)

Based Deutschbro knows what's up!

With what siddhi can I grow to 6'2 and give myself a BWC

I think that would be mahima siddhi.

Is silva mind control a good place to start?

Thanks. This will be the year I ascend my subhumanity

bump for truth

Here's the key to the secrets of existence, lads and lasses.

youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw

You're not subhuman, other me.

THE POWER WITHIN!!!

You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

Now let's turn the Sun into a giant Oreo using our siddhis, simply because we're bored and it seems like a fun thing to do!

I have good healing sonics on ym yt channel if anyone is interested, Tibetan water bowls even

Only if there are wenches and booty to plunder. Additionally, for those who seek, I suggest the use of mantras and mandalas to reprogram the self.

Some of what you say, reminds me of the trilogy that was released: "Handbook for The New Paradigm" > "Embracing the Rainbow" > "Becoming"

Of course, you had various sources and examples in your "lessons", so I was wondering if you could point us in a general direction, to search and discern for information.

I began awakening later December 2017, and from that point on, I haven't felt myself, my life, thoughts, etc, changed very drastically, I began seeing what was "off", even though others could not see it, and I began feeling that there was more to it, than what I was perceiving with my 5 senses.

When did you awakening begin?

your awakening*

It just comes and goes I feel a very huge boredom feeling when I am "lost". Why can't I just disconnect from this world I live in and be free in a instant? It's confusing not sure what I am experiencing wrong here and why I can't just shift properly.

Also about mantras and mandalas they are not itself real so why would I use them?

I love this thread other me you know who I am :) I am just lurking for now to see if people have questions on the other thread

Other thread?

Good to see you again, other me! :)

yah it just ended doesn't matter

He's referring to the Hinduism general thread, which has now been archived.

Link pls

You get no results because you're a mindless animal insincerely going through the motions. Stop being a mindless animal and insincerely going through the motions then you will get results. Just because your conscious mind deceives itself in to thinking you're sincere doesn't mean your hidden self doesn't see through your bullshit.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=esS7O3kh4mg

It just ended doesn't matter was getting overrun with shills with people with anger issues anyway it is unimportant they are here to hinder your progress to keep you from truth they do not matter

>Also about mantras and mandalas they are not itself real so why would I use them?

Define 'real'. Also, mantras and mandalas work and the reason why mantras and mandalas is because the base state of 'reality' itself is the energetic wave-form information state of 'reality' itself.

keke the tough love nice user

what's your contact info?

Here you go, other me:

What is your opinion on Reiki/Qigong?

can I please blow your mind?

jonathanflower#5056 is my Discord

You don't need to contact me anywhere other than Sup Forums.

Reiki and Qigong are subtle sciences.

Any tips for which mandalas or mantras to use?

Mantras are the sound vibrations so you can "hear" them for effects?
Mandalas are the symbols so you can "see" for them to produce effects as well correct?

>hinder you

Really? Because it seems to me that any intelligent being would use every potential catalyst for their own growth rather than mindlessly letting it hinder them out of over-active ego and lack of self-awareness. Rape as you are raped. Flow or be broken by the flow.

>this fucking thread

So what you're saying is that all that shit in Chronicle is possible? I can go to the Persona 3 universe? I can decapitate xenomorphs by transmogrifying my hand into a massive blade and not be scared by them lunging at me? ANYTHING. ANYTHING is possible?

Are you familiar with The New Paradigm and Lightworkers? Personally I am very split between it. I like the concept of it, but I am divided, when it comes to its authenticity.

they are not subtle sciences because when you do randomized control trials of Reiki vs standing near someone and doing nothing, the results are the same. You don't need to ask "what are the mechanisms of something" if there isn't even an effect. Let me state this again: doing nothing has the same effect as doing reiki. Same with acupuncture's claimed mechanism of energy. Poking randomly with toothpicks and not inserting anything has the same reported results as therapy from trained acupuncturists.

* and the reason why mantras and mandalas work

>Any tips for which mandalas or mantras to use?

Not really. I use the Gayatri mantra for well-being, but it's up to you.

>Mantras are the sound vibrations so you can "hear" them for effects?

Yes. Mantras (when used correctly) can alter the energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' (because everything we perceive in this world with our five senses is ultimately energetic wave-form information).

>Mandalas are the symbols so you can "see" for them to produce effects as well correct?

Yes, that's basically what mandalas are. Learn about cymatics. People to have put grains of sand (or something like it) onto a table and exposed those grains of sand to different frequencies of sound, which causes those grains of sand to arrange themselves into different shapes. The more complex the frequency of sound, the more complex the shape. The sound is the shape and the shape is the sound, they're both expressions of each other. So some frequency of sound must have caused the hexagon on Saturn's north pole and there is 'sound' in space (just nothing that we could ordinarily perceive). Also, notice how you can perfectly fit a six-sided star into a hexagon. You can also create the shape of a six-sided star through a certain frequency of sound. Also, the so-called 'Star of David' (which is a six-sided star) is NOT a uniquely Jewish symbol, because the Hindus of Ancient India (and even the Hindus of present-day India) use that same six-sided star symbol in what is known as the 'kama yantra'. Pic related.

>ANYTHING is possible?

ANYTHING.

I can make this guy real?

I'm fucking sold.

No matter can be createx nor destroyed, so when I die you can catch me floating around space or something.

>I can make this guy real?

Yes.

DMT if you like harems they will show up and they will want to marry you

It's about connecting with yourself, you are more than you think. Like user says love is key.

you're aware like an animal your conscious like a human but are you super conscious like an alien because what op says aliens teach

I don't say "Rest in peace.", I say "Thrive in Heaven."

I don't say "Original sin.", I say "Original innocence."

I don't say "The truth hurts.", I say "The truth heals."

I don't say "Ignorance is bliss.", I say "Knowledge is bliss.".

I don't say "Love is blind.", I say "Love sees everything."

I don't say "Either-Or.", I say "Both-And."

I don't say "Fall in love.", I say "Rise in love."

I don't say "Life is the opposite of death.", I say "Birth is the opposite of death."

I don't say "The sky is the limit.", I say "Nothing is the limit."

I don't say "Universe.", I say "Electroholofractalic Projection."

I don't say "Thing.", I say "Relatively independent sub-totality."

I don't say "Universe.", I say "Youniverse."

I don't say "Solid Earth.", I say "Hollow Earth."

I don't say "The root of all evil is money.", I say "The root of all evil is ignorance."

I don't say "Coincidence.", I say "Synchronicity."

I don't say "Subjective-Objective.", I say "Transjective."

I don't say "Kill two birds with one stone.", I say "Don't kill."

I don't say "Competition is the mode of Nature.", I say "Co-operation is the mode of Nature."

I don't say "Animals.", I say "Family."

I don't say "Intelligent design.", I say "Self-aware design."

I don't say "Aliens.", I say "Family."

I don't say "History.", I say "Ourstory."

I don't say "Rights are given.", I say "Rights are asserted."

I don't say "Culture of life.", I say "Culture of quality of life."

I don't say "Competition breeds excellence.", I say "Co-operation breeds excellence."

I don't say "The older you become, the wiser you become.", I say "The younger you are, the wiser you are."

I don't say "Conspiracy theorist.", I say "Conspiracy realist."

I don't say "Adults are the parents of children.", I say "Children are the parents of adults."

I don't say "Punitive justice.", I say "Restorative justice."

I don't say "Sovereign nations.", I say "Sovereign souls." (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) I don't say "Innocent until proven guilty.", I say "Innocent unless proven guilty."

I don't say "Scarcity.", I say "Abundance."

I don't say "Work harder.", I say "Work smarter."

I don't say "I think, therefore I am.", I say "I am, therefore I think."

I don't say "Understand.", I say "Overstand."

I don't say "I love you to death.", I say "I love you to life."

I don't say "You can't have your cake and eat it too.", I say "You can have your cake and eat it too, because a cake is meant to be eaten."

I don't say "Life is short.", I say "Life is eternal."

I don't say "Goodbye", I say "Until we meet again". (end)

The meaning of Life can be found among the infinite variety of expressions and forms that are associated with It.

It can be found when a child is born.

It can be found when a lioness protects a baby deer.

It can be found through the sight of only one visible star in a cloudy sky at night.

It can be found in the generosity of a drunkard.

It can be found when a mother forgives her daughter's killer.

It can be found when a man sacrifices himself to save a complete stranger.

It can be found as the sparkle in a child's eye.

It can be found through the smell of the morning dew.

It can be found as the dance between the Sun and the Moon during an eclipse.

It can be found sung to God by illiterate villagers.

It can be found through an elephant's shedding of tears for its dead calf.

It can be found when rain falls in summer.

It can be found when the Sun shines in winter.

It can be found in the lonely silence of space.

It can be found as the tears of a child.

It can be found through the unconditional love possessed by a dog even when abused by its owner.

It can be found as the righteous roar of thunder.

It can be found in the gentle swaying of an oak tree.

It can be found as the laughter of a child.

It can be found by our ability to learn from past mistakes.

It can be found as the majestic view gained standing on a mountain-top.

It can be found through the charity of those already poor.

It can be found as hope in situations which appear hopeless.

It can be found chirped by birds at dawn.

It can be found when the defeated rise to claim genuine victory.

It can be found when a fish successfully swims upstream even while struggling against the tide.

It can be found as the divinely inspired insanity of a man living on the streets.

It can be found by the courage of a disabled man who is ready to overcome all obstacles.

It can be found when a boy softly kisses his father on the nose.

It can be found as the colour of a flower. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) It can be found when two people rise in love.

It can be found through inward freedom in spite of outward slavery.

It can be found when the blind see.

It can be found when the deaf hear.

It can be found when the lame walk.

It can be found when the mute speak.

It can be found when the dumb know.

It can be found everywhere.

It IS found everywhere! (end)

The Wise Fool runs with a broken leg.

The Wise Fool dances nude on snowy mountains.

The Wise Fool hugs the same rock every day.

The Wise Fool sleeps with both of his eyes open.

The Wise Fool experiences an eternity in a moment.

The Wise Fool experiences a moment in an eternity.

The Wise Fool can see a song.

The Wise Fool can hear a colour.

The Wise Fool can touch a rainbow.

The Wise Fool can taste a belief.

The Wise Fool can smell a concept.

The Wise Fool knows the greatest words are those left unsaid.

The Wise Fool wears a blindfold to improve his vision.

The Wise Fool feels the coldness of the Sun.

The Wise Fool feels the hotness of the Moon.

The Wise Fool does not seek answers.

The Wise Fool seeks possibilities.

The Wise Fool travels without moving.

The Wise Fool knows that gold and dirt have the same value.

The Wise Fool laughs at tragedy.

The Wise Fool does not laugh at comedy.

The Wise Fool believes we all cry at birth to know we are alive.

The Wise Fool has no purpose.

The Wise Fool believes an ocean is his tears.

The Wise Fool knows that light can make a person blind.

The Wise Fool knows that darkness can make a person calm.

The Wise Fool realises that he loves only himself.

Agree.

Farewell, blue ball of transience. You can hold my feet to your soil no longer, for I am flying Home.

I bid thee adieu, fragrant flower. Your beauty lures me no longer, for I am flying Home.

Goodbye, cool breeze. I am touched by your embrace no longer, for I am flying Home.

Adieu, warm sunshine. Your light brightens my world no longer, for I am flying Home.

Farewell, planetary bubbles floating in the ocean of space. I swim in your celestial water no longer, for I am flying Home.

Though I have revelled with all of you for eons, my senses no longer produce nectar when they perceive you. Thus, I must attain inexhaustible nectar by flying Home.

I soar in the airless ether with wings of Pure Consciousness, penetrating universe after universe of matter. But my Home lies further than eyes of matter can see.

My spiritual eye has awakened from its slumber and I have seen God. A more beautiful vision I have never seen.

In the direction of God, I fly.

Now I have merged into God. I have flown Home.

It's good to see this thread again ausbro.
I started out with zen and meditation a few months ago and I can already feel the shift in my reality. I read a lot mainly from Alan Watts and D.T. Suzuki. Is there anything else you can recommend?

made it to hospital in beijing

Everything is everything else because what we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. An eternity is in every moment. A forest is in every seed. An ocean is in every drop of water. A brain is in every cell. A desert is in every grain of sand. A harvest is in every crop. A rainbow is in every colour. A dance is in every movement. A song is in every sound.

THE WHOLE IS IN EVERY PART OF THE WHOLE.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

I am the beginning, the middle and the end.
I am the past, the present and the future.
I am the light of the Sun, the light of the Moon and the light of the stars.
I am the knower, the known and knowledge.
I am the birth, the growth and the death of all beings.
I am the subject and the object.
I am the uncaused cause of all causes.
I am unity in the midst of diversity.
I am the seed of all 'evil' in 'goodness'.
I am the seed of all 'goodness' in 'evil'.
I am virtue.
I am vice.
I am the mind within every atom.
I am the strength of the strong.
I am the intelligence of the intelligent.
I am the beauty of the beautiful.
I am the fame of the famous.
I am the wealth of the wealthy.
I am chaos in order.
I am order in chaos.
I am immanence and transcendence.
I am the echo of silence.
I am the unmoved mover.
I am victory.
I am defeat.
I am space.
I am time.
I am infinity.
I am eternity.
I am the parts of the whole.
I am the whole of the parts.
I am matter.
I am energy.
I am spirit.
I am a moment in eternity.
I am an eternity in a moment.
I am the rain in summer.
I am the Sun shining in winter.
I am unconditional love.
I am full.
I am empty.
I am this.
I am that.
I am light.
I am darkness.
I am bliss.
I am the reconciliation of all apparent contradictions.
I am what I am.
I am who I am.
I am Pure Consciousness.

>It's good to see this thread again ausbro.

Thanks for the kind words, other me.

>Is there anything else you can recommend?

No, you are always exactly where you need to be.

"All is perfect, so perfectly perfect!
Whatever being lives, moves
And breathes on Earth
At every level from atom
To galaxy is absolutely perfect in its place
Precise and choreographed,
Because That flows from the Glory of God,
The Lord,
The Self,
Consciousness,
The Source,
Awareness, Peace, and Love,
And is therefore perfect.
When you have surrendered your ego
to That, you will find true happiness.
Never ever envy the place of
Any other man or woman." - Isha Upanishad, verse 1

Well true but false narratives waste time it is all part of the game I suppose I mean my opinion is my own but I would have been extremely appreciative on my own journey if someone had helped steer me away from the garbage to the real deal c'est la vie as they say