Eugenics and genetic engineering

Can a liberal please tell me why its so evil?

because whites have good genes, and the only rational conclusion is to create a super-race of white gods?

Why would you want that? I'll tell you why: because you're a loser.
Collectivist mindset were useful when we lived in small hunter gatherer groups. That mindset is incompatible with an individualist & capitalist system.
In order to feed off people and have them as your wage slaves you want them weak and dumb.

>Why would you want that? I'll tell you why: because you're a loser.
>In order to feed off people and have them as your wage slaves you want them weak and dumb.

youre ideals and mine do not align

>europe turns into zimbabwe
>"at least i am an individual!"

because you live in your mom's basement and not in the real world where you will screw people and make money off them.

and btw the "white" people in your pic are all ugly and most are retarded

>stimulating the genepool to benefit beautiful and intelligent people is a bad idea

ok buddy, sure thing.

>wanting unlimited individualism

to bondstill with you

It is a bad idea. Nazism failed for a reason. Collectivist systems don't work. Now fuck off.

What is she inspecting? Boob size?

>he thinks im just thinking about white people.

all races are welcome to create the perfect versions of themselves, and i encourage it.

or:
>all families are welcome to create their perfect lineage
>all individuals are entitled to use gene therapy to select the best traits of their offspring

hmmmm feel like a gayfaggot yet?

it doesnt even have to be about collectivism. it could be anarchistic. its just science nigga.

Natural sexual selection IS eugenics. People pick and choose the best partner they can to breed with in order to pass down the best genes.
They also select for wealth because selecting for resource security is also a type of eugenics. (a wealthy person must have acquired the resources somehow)
I don't see why we should go beyond this. If people choose to voluntarily improve their genes somehow - go ahead.

>nazism failed for a reason
>collectivist systems dont work

>improving people is a bad idea
I bet you hate the fact that technology improvement and better nutrition made people's intelligence, height and life expectancy to skyrocket in the last 200 years.

>a wealthy person must have acquired the resources somehow
by inheriting it?

>ya jews are such genetic exemplars...look how rich they are!

genetic fitness and class are only casually related

basically you need a breeding programme or fertility subsidy if you can prove fitness in the relevant fields.

otherwise its waiting for markets to create the concept.

blocks your path

>by inheriting it?
Even then his ancestors must have had qualities that put them above the average poor person.
Also wealthy people will get to breed with higher quality partners, thus further enhancing the offspring they create.
In the last centuries the aristocracy in Europe created so many bastards that today almost everyone is descended from one, while many poor men were removed from the gene pool.
Who knows what the West would look like today without this? Maybe we'd just be a bunch of white niggers, not much different from Arabs.

>whites have good ge-

Alcoholism. Next you're gonna show us a pic of some guy who's been burned beyond recognition and claim that it's proof for whites having shit genes.
If we are shit then I wonder why we rule the world.

look at these wh*teoids

Liberals don't think that eugenics is evil, unless you call it eugenics you sick fuck; simply call it family planning and there's nothing evil about it at all!

no this is wayyyyyy too simplistic an assumption. like i said its a casual link.

scientific fitness tests would be much more reliable than an arbitrary wealth based eugenics.

whites have genetic reccesive genes easily bred out. nothing good about them

>eugenics
killing people whose only crime was be born
>breeding humans like dogs
because that creates healthy creatures

pic not related.

>the telepathy gene is recessive
>hurr durr must be trash then

yeah rich whites already do this. everyone in medical school marries another doctor. everyone in law school marries another lawyer. look at the nytimes wedding section, it's exclusively rich educated people marrying rich educated people. very rare for rich credentialed people to marry below them -- only happens when the dumb black sheep rich party guy wants a real piece of ass

why would you want to spoil this, hans?

Nigger, that's Photoshop.

no, its albino africans

killing them in a painless and quick manner
death is not as bad as you think, neither is being dad
some can be sterilized also, but id say thats alote more painful for the individual than just dying