Powerful

The innocent utterings of children are so often the most poignant...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41871956
youtube.com/watch?v=YrcRbnNz86Y
youtu.be/3arYamUaQU4
youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad parents.

keep your kids out of school.

this truly touched my heart

liked and shared

>naming your child arrow

Weakness and stupidity is the greatest threat to mankind. 90% of the white race fit this description.

It's time for them to go.

Based toddler!

Could be worst, at least it wasn't arrow head

Powerfully stupid.

She should be shot if she turns into a nigger lover

wtf I hate white people now

She needs some dick in her mouth and anus

Evidence of systemic child abuse against White children. Someday we'll use shots like this as an example of the spiritual pogrom we were put on. To justify our revenge.

Why do leftists love to fabricate stories about their children saying something to support their political agenda?

>your wife's daughters being named "Aja" and "Arrow"
I simply can't fathom reproducing when you're that far out on the spectrum.

Social signalling with your children should be a criminal offense.

holt shit that is either 100% made up or marxist parents guilting their own children to the point of trauma

What a cute little girl.

Kek, its funny people actually believe this shit, or worst if its actually real and these piece of shit parents are brainwashing their kids this badly.

how much you wanna bet that kids mom named her arrow because of the tv show

Is it just me, or is there something wrong looking with that kid?

welcome to trump's america

90% of the human race fits that description

>arrow

Is that some kind of white trash name?

>arrow
>might get shot

>things that didn't happen

>Arrow

The absolute state of American baby names

Oh come on guys as a kid you probably did similar stuff. Are you telling me when you found out the first time that other kids die because of leukemia and similar shit you didnt cry?

I remember crying because i found out some penguins were endangered or some shit when i was 7

I also have a baby brain and my political beliefs are identical to 6 year old girl. BASED MAGA

just you wait 'til she's 15 and half her school will be calling her that

but you can have arrow give you head

who the FUCK calls their kid Arrow?
those "parents" should be up for abuse.

Saged for faggy made up garbage. Fucking share blue, you dont even adjust your strategy for your target audience? This is Sup Forums, heart warming touchy feely faggot shit has no effect here. Do you enjoy wasting what they pay you? If you were my employee I would fire your nigger ass.

>Countless political personalities of different cultures/race had the same fate or worse
>People only remember Malcolm X/Martin Luther King because muh racism
This pretty much shows how clueless current generations are about history

"but I'm really scared to do that because I might get shot".

Let me tell you about Hitler sweetie. There were many assassination attempts against him, but he never gave up.

Now do you want to be like Hitler, or some scaredy cat?

That's right. Tomorrow night I'll tell you about something called the Holohoax.

That's nothing

her mom wrote that u cunt

Ah yes, installing an irrational fear in their children from a young age. This is how Leftists plant the seeds for the future.

Kid commits suicide at the age of 9 when he realizes what his name means, circa sometime in the near future

There is so much wrng with this. Especially the claim that MLK was a decent human being.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41871956

A 'slow thinker' with 'abnormal' sexual preferences

Despite Dr King's historical reputation as a skilled speaker, the FBI file claimed that other advisers approved everything Mr King said.

"King is such a slow thinker he is usually not prepared to make statements without help from someone," it reads.

>muh racism
The Jews replay the same few messages over and over and over and over and over again.

Holocaust, Slavery, Civil Rights, Holocaust, Slavery, Civil Rights, Holocaust, Slavery, Civil Rights

They are a parasitic people and this is the poison they spew to disarm their host's natural defenses.

Shieeeeeeet! How fucked is this kids future, anons?

Seems legit

Of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most

When my kids come home from school having learned about Marchin' Lootin' Coon I'll tell them about the guy who was on our side.

Fake penis/10

Such cruelty. Wonder if she noticed the irony considering how fucked he’ll be.

>Shieeeeeeet
It's "sheeeit": it's the word "shit" with a long "e" sound in the middle. Hope that helps, retard

I would change my last name to "Destroyer" to get back at her

These have to be bots right?

MLK was a worthless nigger that beat and raped white women.

Is it really worth to save the white race when white women keep fucking us to this extreme? I mean look what she is doing to her own child , using her as a mouth piece for attention .

Stop it
That somehow makes it worse

both are equally plausible scenarios.

Poetry.

get this fucking cancer out of here

SheWuz Indian

Why is pedophillia so ubiquitous in alt-right communities?

>naming your children after Steely Dan albums

Just memeing relax friend

MLK? Good thing he died or else there would have been a black communist uprising.

Because then it's "le obvious maymay". Why cite Machiavelli, Hobbes, Orwell or Paine when you can quote someone who has ALMOST mastered the art of shitting in the toilet.
Checkmate, racists.

This. No doubt that little girl never said any of it. The mom had orgasms knowing that bleeding hearts were reading her comments.

Public Screwel is the breeding ground for mudsharks.

I actually was a huge fan of mlk though I always saw him as a Martyr so his death never made me sad even at a really young age
It was only when I started to tread his writings myself that I started coming over to become a racist
The cult of mlk makes him seem like an egalitarian not a warrior of subversion.

Faggot.

>#notmypresedent

youtube.com/watch?v=YrcRbnNz86Y

It's not, just a few tards trying to be edgy.

Liberals ARE bots.

>Aja and Arrow
Why do white americans think they can make fun of nigger names ? You can't make fun of Le'Crayon and Traquisha if you're named Jayden or fucking Arrow lmao

It's satire, you dumfucks

I don't need to try

Lol, crying about a dead communist sympathizer

Excellent parenting.
12/10.

>So I give ya that name and I said goodbye I knew you'd have to get tough or die And it's the name that helped to make you strong." He said, "Now you just fought one hell of a fight And I know you hate me, and you got the right To kill me now, and I wouldn't blame you if you do. But ya ought to thank me, before I die,
For the gravel in ya guts and the spit in ya eye Cause I'm the son of a bitch that named you 'VAGINA"

sjw in the making

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Here's a rebuttal by another kid

youtu.be/3arYamUaQU4

99 out of 100 nigger names are nigger names.
1 out of 50 gorillion white names are trash like Arrow

MLK is extremely overrated. He was just a front-man.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE

>future /ck/ school shooter
Poor bastard. Broken before we got the chance to do it.

woke 8 year olds

>things that didn't happen

this is either completely made up from the SJW parents (they do this often to Show how "pure of heart" their children are and better than anyone else)

or they got a SJW Teacher who is brainwashing them, abusing their Young minds who just cant process this shit and shouldnt be confronted with this at this Age

modern Society is fucking sick

The prefer the term "hypnopaedic conditioning", take your Soma and relax.
Ford be praised!

But why do white Americans call their kids retarded names like Hunter, Cory, Parker and Chad? Why not traditional anglo names like Nigel and Robert?

powerful brainwashing

im gonna pretend that this is something that realy happened.

WTF is wrong with these parents. these are important inner struggles of a growing and adjusting mind. very healthy i might add. it is how we learn how to channel thoughts in to emotion and vice versa. by just blatantly putting this on the web, they are undermining this child the right to independent thought. because you can be sure of the fact that they show it to hear to say. look sweetie a lot of people agree with what you thought. i bet you that the next time that this child is in conflict with her self she will think twice about talking to her parents.

TLDR: it is wrong to put personal thoughts of your children on the internet.

no you evil dirty shitskin it is minorities and islam that are destroying the world along with well intentioned stupid liberals that are teaching false history to the poor impressionable children. I teach my kids that King was an opportunist philandering race mixing communist plagiarizing fake who stole other peoples ideas and that for any other group of people would be denounced as a hypocrite and dishonest self serving imbecile. No it is time for low quality humans and mediocre ideologies to go. Ps i would kill you with a clean conscience you are the Problem

Middle class Brits have some pretty fucking retarded names too

Oy vey goyim are you suggesting history didn't start with the rise of the Nazis? I'm gonna need a fact check on that!

Go jump off a bridge ya stupid faggot, sage and gay

WOW THIS IS POWERFUL!

Haha daddy and mommy sure know how to type. Using their kid to get their message out. How cute. Can't wait for UK to be a republic of Islam

Why indeed.

He´s.................................fucked

Stop child abuse. This is child abuse. Look at how upset this poor innocent is by the propaganda being fed to her! Someone find this girl, call social services. We need to get that child out of that dangerous abusive situation before she becomes another irrational anti liberty SJW cuck fool!

There needs to be an end to this abuse

umm MLK was killed by a black guy no ?

Bet he'll be a cunt when hes older