Jesus Christ is Lord

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/
islamqa.info/en/7461
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
youtube.com/watch?v=66zUY8UZn4M
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Treatment
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says
youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=0YQYvZgwQlI
iosrjournals.org/iosr-javs/papers/Vol9-Issue10/Version-1/M0910016571.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338742
answering-christianity.com/quran/other_books.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman)
youtube.com/watch?v=mIe5kSSavKA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=C1F9yF5xR3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course he is Goyim

Yes HE is!
Amen!

That's why your text of Law reminds each and every one of you that he's burning in liquid feces?
Shoo Shoo Jew Fool
Iesus Cristo Rex Sumus
Amen.

Praise the Lord, here is a handy info graph for all of the fedoras that will come into this thread.

Jesus wasn't even a real person

>pic related

Relevant

Amen.

Daily reminder Christcuckanity and Judaisum are the most evil forces on earth,

IESVS KRISTO is the reincarnation of Lucifer the Lightbringer, both Messengers of the Unknown God - the ruler of the archons. Sent to earth in order to fight Sanat Kumara, demiurge and ruler of earth.

They were both killed and banished by the demiurge and his band of fanatics for trying to free the spirit of Man from evil.

Read the gospel of Judas. Jesus knew exactly everything, he dies for our sins for a reason. Every religion that serves the demiurge is a satanic cult.

go back to stealing more Greek knowledge Saracen scum.

>trying this hard.
Don't worry we will see on the last day when you stand infront of Allah himself and be questioned for why you decided to suck up to the corroupt evil jews and listen to the lies the church tells you.

Laugh all you want now, think you're more superiror to me if you want, but in the end the one who is pleasing the Lord of the universe(me) is more superiror than you ever will.

Also don't forget to "turn the other cheek goyim"

Don't let Yahweh fool you.

Eloah - Allah - Yahweh is the Demiurge.

Read the apocryphas, read the old bible and seek knwoledge beyond the church of Man.

You think God is on the side of a gangbanger called Mohamad?

Care to explain more friend? Also have you heard about this theory:
blessyahowah.com/

Gangbangs are haram in Islam. You can only sex one wife at a time. Also Muhammad(pbuh) was the greatest man to ever live.

If God was a Muslim roach skinned cuck who tells other roach skinned cucks to invade Europe for hundreds of years then I'd rather go to hell, he'd be no God of mine

>Also Muhammad(pbuh) was the greatest man to ever live.
He was a gangbanger. A nigger like thief that robbed raped and killed.
He was a very heavy sinner who justifed his sins in the eyes of his follower by making them worship himself.

You are lost in the eyes of god and will always be because you follow the wrongs and step in his foodsteps of wrongs.

We don't believe Muhammad was/is God. We believe God's majesty is too high for him to take a human form. We simply believe Prophet Muhammad was the final prophet and we don't believe Jesus Christ is God but infact he is a prophet and the messiah.

>who tells other roach skinned cucks to invade Europe for hundreds of years then I'd rather go to hell, he'd be no God of mine
Have you considered Oddinisim or any other form of autistic European paganisim?

Yes, goy. Worship the king of the Jews.

>He was a gangbanger
Proof? I already told you gangbanging is haram
>A nigger like thief that robbed raped and killed.
Well rape is haram but you can take slaves. In Islamic theology someone can only be a slave if they're a prisionor of war or a criminal. (Making them do slave work is better than letting them rot in a cell.

As for being a "theif" and "stealing" it's been made clear in the sharia this is not allowed. However, looting booty during war has some rulings regarding it see:
>islamqa.info/en/7461

>He was a very heavy sinner who justifed his sins in the eyes of his follower by making them worship himself.
Which sins did he do friend?

>You are lost in the eyes of god and will always be because you follow the wrongs and step in his foodsteps of wrongs.
yeah yeah I can make statements like that about christians also doesn't scare me

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. You are the Synagogue of Satan.

Oops for you.

Now that Hitler/Jesus is dead, who will be our king?

From your perspective of course non since war rape and thievery are ok as you say.

Jesus isn't dead.

There are no gods.

I don't know, man. The great Hate Moose?

>Jesus isn't dead.
Jesus wasn't alive in the first place, goyim

YOU MEAN DRUMPF

Looting during a war (a war for self defense) and having slaves is okay (prisinors of war and criminals). This is because it's more healthy and efficient to make prisoniors do work and become slaves than rot away in a cell.

I don't see anything wrong morrally with the sharia and the Islamic teachings our Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) gave us. If you have any problems with it please explain because religion and peoples veiws in a geunuine intrest of mine

Science doesn't agree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc

The rat is right. These fucking christians are foolish foot soldiers for their customs/culture/history etc.

Amen.

And as long as you don't see the wrong you won't be woth god.

>defense
>caravan raiding

I said you're lost because gods will is replaced in your heart with muhammads will.

It's old ancient knowledge, you would never get it. If "Your" GOD, the supreme being, created this earth then it would be a supreme and better earth free from suffering and he would never talk to you, his imperfect ceature.

The one who did however, the one who sent you his "messiah", is not the God that you were told to worship.

You are literally worshiping the Lord of Death, Sacrifice, War and Famine. The God of Blood, obsessed with human suffering.

When the end comes for the Demiurge, his worshippers will pay the price for upholding his imperfect creation. Regardless of what you call yourselves, "Muslims", "Christians" or "Jews".

>Science doesn't agree with you!
>Posts 9000 hour video by Lutheran priest as proof
>mfw

He's a secular professor at a secular university, lol. Next try.

> In Islamic theology someone can only be a slave if they're a prisionor of war or a criminal.
> it's perfectly ok to ensalve your brothers in faith if they are enemies
top kek, what a tool's cult

I'm sorry to hear about some refguees raiding your caravan but they don't represent Islam at all. Infact refugees are just pussies who don't want to fight for their own country.

>brothers in faith if they are enemies
you can't enslave fellow Muslims

I'm not watching a 90 minute video.

What's the single strongest argument he makes? If he's right, then I am wrong and I can publically apologise for my stupidity.

> and the Islamic teachings our Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) gave us.
even with the fact that he told his followers that camel's piss was a medicine?
lmao

> you can't enslave fellow Muslims
Then whom can you enslave?
Why is it right to enslave others?

Amen. Christ is in our midst!

He said in defense wars it ok because its more efficient to make prisoners work.

All that muslim conquest in "defense"

He makes tons of arguments but one is about Josephus who was a Jewish historian (which is important since the Jews heavily persecuted the early Christians) writing slightly after Jesus died, who talks about "the one named Jesus, who was crucified by the Romans, whom they call Christ". But also many other evidences. You're not approaching this with an open mind.

Actually Josephus didn't write anything about Jesus.

The Testimonium Flavianum (as it's called) doesn't appear in Josephus manuscripts before the 4th century. Manuscripts written earlier don't contain it.

Your "best argument" is a crude 4th century forgery.

Why would this be any different if the conquerors would be Muslim too?
What would be done to these Muslim conquerors then if they can't be enslaved?

Jesus was a real person

>pic related

Josephus mentions Jesus twice, and the first mention is unanimously regarded as a legitimate mention. The second mention is disputed by some scholars, but proven to be genuine by other circumstances. These mentions of Jesus are included in all of the earliest manuscripts.

amen brother

>youtube.com/watch?v=66zUY8UZn4M

>pagan chants

>These mentions of Jesus are included in all of the earliest manuscripts.

Unfortunately they don't appear in manuscripts before the 4th century.

Your priests have been lying to you.

Of course, you can easily prove me wrong. Just produce a 3rd century manuscript which mentions Jesus.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238
There is literally nothing wrong with camel urine.

>whom can you enslave
kuffur you're having battles with and kuffur who are criminals.
>Why is it right to enslave others?
It's not okay to enslave others for no reason. The pagan arabs did slavery a lot more hardcore and there was almost no regulation on it. However Islam came and only limited it to prisionors of war and criminals. Also you should know it's easy to be freed in the sharia, they could either buy themselves out of it or become Muslim. Or request to be freed for a number of reasons and the sharia coutr can decide if it's valid or not.

>Unfortunately they don't appear in manuscripts before the 4th century.
Wrong. All of the mentions of Jesus in Josephus are found in all extant manuscripts. The only argument is about whether formulation in the 2nd mention is genuine or not.

I don't understand why you would lie about "the 4th century" when the oldest manuscripts of Josephus are from the 11th century.

Here's a first century manuscript I found that mentions Jesus "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him. And when he had gone a little farther thence, he saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their nets. And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him. And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into the synagogue, and taught."

> It's not okay to enslave others for no reason.
Why did early Arabs then enslave Africans that did not attack your home lands?
> they could either buy themselves out of it
> treating another person as property
> claiming to be in any shape or form better than Pagans
Top kek, how civilised of you

>All of the mentions of Jesus in Josephus are found in all extant manuscripts.

We don't need extant manuscripts.

Christian scholars wrote commentaries on Josephus in the 2nd/3rd century, and some of these commentaries survive. We know what was in the original Josephus manuscripts because the commentaries tell us.

Of course, you would already know this if you read the source text, instead of getting all your information from Wikipedia.

>some of the first ever christians were jews
Who would have fucking guessed?

That same first century manuscript also says that it's a parable, not an account of a man who actually lived.

>Even more recently, it has been reported that camel milk has cured severe food allergies in children who were unresponsive to conventional treatments and diabetes mellitus.
So where is the positive aspect of mixing piss in?

>becoming moslem or paying high price

It's pointless to argue the rights and wrongs of Islam at this point since the most basic and unversal wrongs are rights in Islam.

You have to understand what gods word always been about and what does people you call old prophets actually teached.

The Quran doesn't tell it. It only tells some naive view and completly diches the actual prophecies of those people.

The Bible is the only true word of god.

>gangbanger
I think you may have confused this definition with your Saturday night activities with your herd of sheep, Mustaffa.
A 'gangbanger' is someone who is in a gang of criminals. Ex. The Mexican Cartels are referred to as 'gangbangers'.

You're the one who mentioned manuscripts, not me. We know for a fact that both mentions of Jesus by Josephus are genuine because they survive in all extant manuscripts, use Josephus' writing style, keep the flow of the text, and are historically accurate.

You're the one making wild accusations of forgery without evidence. Your entire narrative is based on the idea "JOSEPHUS CAN'T BE REAL BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE CHRISTIANS CORRECT!!!!"

Oops... guess your narrative fell apart, lol.

early Muslims*

Jesus Christ is Lord of Jews

Islam is literally the religion from the angel satan him self... muh evil

>Worships (((Jesus))), the literal eternal jew
>Gee, why are the jews in our country out of control and tearing our shit up?
Just a coincidence, goy.
>reverse psychology
Works every time on the stupid goyim.

>early arabs
those were pagan arabs. Also that's against the sharia law. I'm simply here to defend Islam not the actions done by people who claim to be Muslims. Argue with the rulings of the sharia of fuck off.

>> treating another person as property
There is rulings on the sharia on how to deal with slaves. It isn't like western slavery.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Treatment

Some scholars say cammel piss is impure and not allowed to drink others say it's allowed to be dranken. However, any other animal piss is not allowed.

>You have to understand what gods word always
This world is literally and invade and conqoure. To spread your political ideaologies. I'd argue the rulings of the sharia are the best rules for mankind to follow so I will fight for it. This world isn't heaven nor is it supposed to be heaven so expecting everyone to be happy and "co exist" is pointless and stupid.

>The Quran doesn't tell it. It only tells some naive view and completly diches the actual prophecies of those people.
>The Bible is the only true word of god.
t.someone who hasn't read a book in his life let alone the Qu'ran and the bible.

hahaha nice switch of wordings but I already explained how Islam has an ideaology limited what a "slave" could be. I am aware some arabs still did these things though

>Mark claims to just be fiction and not what actually happened

>We know for a fact that both mentions of Jesus by Josephus are genuine because they survive in all extant manuscripts

How do you explain the commentaries?

Why did Christian scholars like Origen, writing a defence of Christianity against heretics, discuss every passage in AoJ except the two parts which mention Jesus?

>use Josephus' writing style
The TF claims Jesus was a good man, but Josephus was a Jew and would not think that Jesus was a good man. Therefore it doesn't match Josephus' writing style.

> keep the flow of the text
The TF is literally followed by the words "...and there was another disaster!". EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you say is true.

>You're the one making wild accusations of forgery without evidence.
Contra Celsus by Origen is the best evidence we have of what the earliest manuscripts contained. As you say, the first extant manuscript is from 800 years later.

Origen mentions Josephus' mention of Jesus in a 3rd commentary. So to say that there's no commentary before the 3rd century is a lie.

You literally don't even have any arguments. You're making up stuff.

Acknowledge the one true god or spend eternity with flat beer and old strippers. REPENT!

Fag

Lidle Beenis :-DD

>but Josephus was a Jew and would not think that Jesus was a good man

Josephus was a lying kike pandering to Romans. Supposedly he abandoned his own Jewish soldiers to die (he was fighting in a rebellion) and surrendered to the Romans. He then went before the Emperor and told him that the prophecies in the Torah were about him. This is the story of how he got to live.

It's probably horseshit too.

Anyway, Josephus wrote Jew propaganda while pandering to Romans. So in his writings he would not have had any fondness for anti-Roman agitators like Jeboo. And if he felt that Romans worshiping one was a good thing, he very well could have just ignored it, just like he ignored the radical Essene sect when explaining Judaism to Roman goyim because that was good for Jews.

Josephus is also clearly tampered with. The Testimonium Flavianum is obviously added later by a typically full of shit Christian.

amen.

>Some scholars say cammel piss is impure and not allowed to drink others say it's allowed to be dranken. However, any other animal piss is not allowed.

Was moh wrong?

Lets just look at the text pic related

lets look at science

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says

>hahaha nice switch of wordings
nah, I had to fix it as I realised my mistake that you pointed out in the first response.
Why did early Muslims enslave African people who were not invading their home lands?
> Some scholars say cammel piss is impure and not allowed to drink
your false prophet literally ordered it so why are these heretics claiming against it?
> It isn't like western slavery.
then why do you require them to buy their freedom?

youtube.com/watch?v=0YQYvZgwQlI

The hadith you quotes was about a group of people who came to the prophet who were sick and didn't feel well. So Prophet Muhammad(saw) told them to drink camel urine. They then became better and recovered well.

The Scholars who say camel urine is not permissiable and that the fact that the men became cured from drinking urine is simply one of the miracles on prophet Muhammad.

>Lets just look at the text pic related
wow ebin pol image you surely BTFO muslims :D

>usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says

It is ture that there has been a virus going around effecting cammels and in this case for the health of the people you would not be allowed to drink camel urine. However, you must understand that some scientific theories support the ideas of camel urine being healthy but in case they have a virus or any other pathogen inside of them that can't be removed it would be unpure.

>iosrjournals.org/iosr-javs/papers/Vol9-Issue10/Version-1/M0910016571.pdf
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338742
Some studies show that camel urine can stop the growing of cancer cells.

>Why did early Muslims enslave African people who were not invading their home lands?
Read the first point I made.
>your false prophet literally ordered it so why are these heretics claiming against it?
Astagfirullah. Read the first point of this post.
>then why do you require them to buy their freedom?
It isn't the only way to be freed there is other ways also but buying is one of them. And like I said before the treatment of slavery is not like how the western world used to treat their slaves it's a lot better.

Mohammed was a literal pedophile who molested and raped a 9 year old. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.

If you don't know the story of Mohammed, this is what happened: one time when he was out traveling, Mohammed stopped by and rested in a cave. While he was inside the cave, an "angel from heaven" named Gabriel (how convenient to name him after one of the few angels in the Bible that's actually named) flew in, grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face, "TEACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!"

Mohammed got scared and started doing it. Throughout the rest of his life, Mohammed kept being visited by the "angel" who told him to do various things, for example, raid the trade caravans that went to Mecca and murder the travelers along the road. Mohammed had previously been banished from Mecca for trying to start a violent cult.

After Mohammed gained a large following, he taught a handful of people about his visions, and told them to write it down, which they did. After Mohammed died, they all started fighting about who should compile the "collected Quran" into a single book. They eventually created a version of the Quran, but kept on fighting, and eventually someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

Meanwhile the Bible teaches that NO OTHER GOSPEL, not even if it is preached by an "ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" is true.

It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.

>Europe
>Worships Jesus
>Conquers the entire fucking world
>Europe
>Doesn't worship Jesus
>Shitty communist multicultural fag center

Just a coincidence goy.

>They then became better and recovered well.

No good old moh killed them for unbelief

wow ebin pol image you surely BTFO muslims :D

its literally in the hadith

>It is ture that there has been a virus going around effecting cammels

it is either healthy or not why did your god suddenly make it unhealthy , did a all powerfull god change his mind

Accurate and yet still only part of the story. Jesus, whose real name is Yeshua, did not worship the Jewish god. He worshipped EA, the Canaanite "Lord of Earth" who was associated with astrology, magic, and water. His Greek equivalent was Poseidon, the sumerian equivalent was Enki, and the Nordic equivalent was Loki, to give context.

Jesus spent the first 30 years of his life with the gnostics in Egypt and Ethiopia. The gnostics we're preservers of knowledge from Egypt, sumeria, the Greek archipelego, and Canaan. Jews believe that during this time, Jesus learned Kabbalah black magic, the practice of which was forbidden and even knowledge of it's existence carried the penalty of death unless one was granted permission by the Jewish Pharisees.

What is the best church to join?

>and the Nordic equivalent was Loki, to give context.
I thought Loki was bad. I mean, his daughter (that he molested, mind you) is literally the ruler of the Underworld. How could Jesus worship someone equivalent to Loki?

Most of these points are stupid and I'm too lazy to go over them so I'd only cover the main ones that peak my intrest

>someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

That doesn't mean anything about the Qu'ran and it's preservation as stated here:
answering-christianity.com/quran/other_books.htm

>who never knew Mohammed
He was literally a companion of Muhammad.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman)

>It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.

>Satan
This has almost no bearing and only deluded christcucks say this.

> or he just made the whole thing up.
Almost impossible and allow me to explain one reason why:

>a bunch of Arab atheists working together having all of the information of the world at their disposal thinking they will prove something by attempting the challenge of writing something like the Qu'ran which was revealed by a illiterate man at a time where technology was practically non-existent

>And they will still fail

Atheists Trying to make a chapter like Qu'ran: youtube.com/watch?v=mIe5kSSavKA&t

Refutation of their attempt: youtube.com/watch?v=C1F9yF5xR3g

There is many other things that prove the Qu'ran is from God like future predictions(Satan does not know the future he does not contol time and space) and mathamatical elements. I don't really like to focus on the scientific elements of the Qu'ran since they can be interparted in any way due to the Arabic synatx of the Qu'ran being very delicate.

>No good old moh killed them for unbelief
They got recovered and still unbelieved. Also they literally killed someone before Muhammad(peace be upon him) killed them

>its literally in the hadith
that epic pol meme comic misquoted the hadith to shit.

>it is either healthy or not why did your god suddenly make it unhealthy , did a all powerfull god change his mind
Sometimes it's healthy sonmetimes it's not. God can't change his mind since he knows the future (unlike the bible which contridicts the all knowing aspect of God and says God changes his mind all the time).

I have to go now so if you guys have anything to say I'd happily check the archives later but won't be responding

Please, convert all the white people to Islam so they can rule over you.

Lorde

>Origen mentions Josephus' mention of Jesus in a 3rd commentary.
No he doesn't. That's a common mistake made by people who get all their facts from Wikipedia. Origen is quoting a totally different passage from Josephus.

No need to take my word for it. Just compare the two passages and see if they contain any of the same words apart from "Jesus".

The Quran contradics the believes of Christians and Jews and cites them in a wrong way.

In specially Jesus in the Quran is completl different to teh actual jesus.

An all knowing god should know his prophets but a dude with half assed knowledge (muhammad) not.

There is nothing that can justify the Quran. It's a wrong book from a wrong prophet who acted in self rightiousness and not in gods will.

That's why Islam doesn't create any good in the world and is in general percieved as evil by everything outside its club.

>It's a wrong book from a wrong prophet who acted in self rightiousness and not in gods will.

How do you know what God's will is?

Actually, you don't know. Neither does anyone else, because God doesn't actually talk to people.

Laudem Dei.