Do you think Obama has created a decent legacy for himself? Or will he be seen as an embarrassment like Jimmy Carter

Do you think Obama has created a decent legacy for himself? Or will he be seen as an embarrassment like Jimmy Carter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JIIPf9T4ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He imported the most heroin and sold the most guns.

Carter only got one term as he was laughed out of office. Gen Z and milens will look at him as Bill Clinton Redux and see him as favorable.

I dunno I can't think of many good things he did.
The medicaid expansion was helpful, but the rest of Obamacare missed the mark.
I'll remember him as being "better than W" at least.

First black president is a kind of a big deal.

The history books our kids are forced to read will paint him as a messiah, leaving out he doubled our national debt and executed unconstitutional wars.
But ya know hes great cause of his skin tone!

Skin color is sort of irrelevant, legacy is the things he did while in office.

Unless you mean his entire legacy is being first half-black president?

a bad deal

He be remembered as the man who weaponized our intel agencies against democracy because he was such a controle freak and a demigog.

Did Bill Clinton get the credit for North Korea acquiring nukes?

Will Obama be given the credit when Iran nukes Israel? Will he be given the credit when your children and children's children end up dying in another endless war in the mideast?

Jimmy Carter is the only Democrat that was an actual decent human being despite entertaining some retarded policies. Carter was also more republican than most republicans in other policies, he deregulated enormous portions of the economy and government growth was much lower under Carter than Raegan.

He was much worse than Jimmy Carter
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIIPf9T4ME

His legacy will be marred negatively by his bombing of Libya. It was illegal and direct violation of international law, and it was solely based on Hillary Shitton's crazy neo-imperialistic agitation.

They should've both stood trial for war crimes for that alone.

And Carter is the only living former President who thinks that the media is definitely biased as hell against Trump.

That is what i mean, he'll be remembered in the historical context, if nothing else.

Trump has single handedly torn Obama's legacy down, brick by brick, and he's not done yet.

His legacy will be irrelevant. He'll always be remembered as 'the first black president'. Just like how the first woman president will be remembered as 'the first woman president' and little else.

AGREED. Never will be prosecuted, sadly.

No we won't. Only the small group that is 'the left' will. If they still exist then.

He was a shit president but because he was black and had decent charisma he will go down as a good president to many.

Perhaps. But Thatcher is remembered as much more than just "The first woman Prime Minister."

What the hell does "minority report" mean? Some faggot liberals are using that as an argument

Obama was supposed to be a revolutionist like what he campaigned on however the moment he got into office he continued the Bush bailouts and his stimulus package was just a thinly veiled bailout for Wall Street
Not to mention turning the Democratic Party into a far left cult with identity politics

He will be remembered as a retarded nigger that added 10 trillion on the debt

I think he'll be viewed by most people as a nigger. Isnt that the word they use in America?

history will not be kind

Obama is worst president ever

He is even weaker than Carter.....it’s obvious. Trump even called him directly out in a tweet that Obama is “the worst president we ever had”.

Lets be real here: Obama got elected because of three reasons.

1) He is a Nigger 2) The lying media shilled him harder than Hillary 3) He lied and lied and lied, basically about everything.

Home school ftw!

I think he will be exposed as a pedophile and hopefully be hanged to death.

Carter was always great. Dumb media worshipping faggots don't like him and love Reagan for no reason whatsoever

He'll be remembered as the beginning of the end of America. Such a massive partisan dickhole who rubbed it in the face of the right that the country is forever divided until balkanization.

His legacy is being black and arrogant.

Great summary. When the FISA abuse memo is released we may find out the true extent of the nigger's corruption.

Almost all presidents and other high profile political leaders start with at least a decent amount of support and end with everyone not liking them very much. Obama will probably be an exception since he was followed by Trump, which elevates him to near messiah levels just by comparison to such an obvious fuckwit.

Your brain has been addled by eating too many potatoes.

Sadly many of us have strayed from the potatoey ways of our forefathers. Many of us eat pasta and bread and such things, and other lefty, socially corrosive cereals.

Obama is the nigger president.

Nothing he did will ever overshadow that.

He might have dispansed more gibs to nogs, blindly granted citizenship to wetbacks and decided to leave by wasting as much taxpayer money as he could get away with just to spite Trump.

But all of that and more are worth absolutely jack-fucking-shit compared to the fact that he's black. As far as any liberal, cares or -in their disociative state from reality- admits, that's all that does and will ever matter.

"We voted a nigger president. And it was the best president so far because diversity us our strenght"

>He black

>color doesnt matter

Nigga pick one

Obama will be seen as a pawn of the globalists who want to destroy the enlightenment.

>tfw you wasted 8 years of your life pretending you're a celebrity
>tfw your entire legacy is Trump
>tfw your daughters are getting BLEACHED
JUST

>Gave Iran almost $2 billion in cash
>Allow Iran to develop nukes
>Pardoned Bradley Manning and paid for his sex change surgery while letting US citizens rot in places like Iran
>Traded 5 Taliban commanders for one of our deserters
>DACA
>Did almost nothing to stop ISIS
>Nearly destroyed the Dem party losing both House and Senate majorities
>2% GDP one of the worst in history
>Doubled the debt to $20 TRILLION
>More people living in poverty
>Obamacare disaster
>Cuba

I could go on.

If you think he was a good or great President you might be retarded

Once the "we elected a black guy" novelty wears off, he'll go down as the worst.

Sage thread, ad hominem.