Satanophany/Satanofani 08

New chapter of this super interesting manga.

Haman going on a murder spree after being dumped by Char for being too old?

hopeher night costume is haman cosplay

I hope we get some proper rape this time round, I'm fed up of this author's blue-balling 'attempted' crap

guard-chan time

The warden will find a way

there is some plot on this page, right above the PLOT

has light-ish brown haired girl from middle right, and the panel below it gotten any focus?
I don't recall her getting any, so I have her pegged as the first to die.
Which is a pity, because I saw her as the cutesy so far

I guess they are hinting at guard-chan being an accomplice

*cutest, sorry

>Itsubishi Heavy Industries
That sounds like a parody of real-life Japanese corporation Jitsubishi! How bold of the author.

captcha problems , we good now.
she only got a criminal highlight from the old guy
cage of eden has something similar i think

Pretty Patties

End of Chapter 8

>that roach
I think the old guy is a good guy, just seems like a harmless perv.

Did anyone else notice how the credit pages had "tool" for the last couple chapters?

I feel like I've seen this artstyle before. What is this?

With every new manga, this guy gets closer to actual hentai.

new manga from the cage of eden guy. You can see Miina Isurugi here

we are practically there already

Oh cool. What is it about? Is it good?

Girls with big breasts go to jail because they are all murderers.

I'm familiar with the author's other manga "deathtopia." Its sad that I can tell he's the author because of the way he draws his eyes and huge boobs his women have.

His stories are alright, nice ecchi but I wish he was better at fleshing out his characters. So far, Satanophany is almost the same plot as Deathtopia, some random ass MC gets thrown to a world of crazy hot chicks with superpowers.

Is this a prequel to Deathtopia?

It's all part of the Yamada Yoshinobu mangaverse, the next step is to draw actual hentai with his various characters.

So that's why that cage of eden nerd was in ch1.

I hadn't even noticed he was reusing the character. Now I feel bad about it since I always felt she was too hot to die.

Does this have the smallest fanbase of any manga on Sup Forums? I hardly ever see anyone ever post about it.

Maybe, the first chapter did get some threads with the rape angle. Also the last translation was released 3 weeks ago, but this is a weekly series. It would be nice to have regular weekly threads though.

Depends on how well Death Toll scan it. They seem a new crowd, are they any good as a scanlation group? No drama or anything?

They have been around a while, don't see any drama. They did finish deathtopia no problems I guess. The only think I don't care for is the notes in the margin, I don't know if you noticed but there are bunch.

I just ignore them. It's about all you can do.