INTERMARIUM

It's about time to step our game up boys.

Members: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia

Structure: Decentralized economy and local politics (exact opposite of EU), United military and geopolitics

Things that have to be done:

>right wing governments in every member state;
>autonomy for regions where ethnic minorities are the majority (yes, Szekelyföld will have autonomy), thus resolving unnecessary ethnic conflicts;
>unification of Romania with Moldova;
>autonomy for Bugeac and Bucovina or annexation by Romania
>autonomy for Transcarpathia Oblast or annexation by Hungary and Slovakia
>situation of Vojvodina still has to be discussed, we want friendly relations with Serbia, but the region is of high geopolitical importance and has large hungarian and romanian minority
>resolving the gypsy problem together and getting rid of them once and for all, probably by working with India in order to create a gypsy homeland there

>inb4 we don't want to cooperate with poor Romania

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=te5kBUKN0iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autism, the thread

remove romania and maybe we can talk

can we kick out Moldova?

>implying we would ever want to be part of this shitfest
>implying we won't be a part of the Craiova Group with Serbia and Bulgaria, also we will have blackjack and hookers
>in fact, forget the Craiova Group

How do you stop yourself being filled with migrants - serious answers only please.

Got any plans on handling "think tanks" and other scum that will start bribing politicians?

Moldova will be annexed by Romania

i don't care, just keep that trash out of this

Don't you see the irony in this? You're a Romanian in Germany, talking about separating from Western Europe

gl getting vojvodina without getting nuked kek

By building a fence on the border with everyone else, plus migrants don't want to come here and 90+% of the population doesn't want them either.

They will when things are going well, that's why they went to west Europe.

I still have 3 semesters and then I move back to the homeland. Plus I've seen the degeneracy first hand unlike people who've never stepped outside the village fence.

sup, Visegrad-Pals.

Can we join?

When Europe inevitably collapses, something similiar is bound to happen.

>China
>Semi-periphery
what did they mean by this?

I wonder why...
What do you expect after 50 years of communism? Do you think that state companies which were artificially kept alive have a chance one the free market? They got destroyed and replaced by Carrefour, Lidl and OMV.
We aren't ready to compete with western corporations, thus we should be more protectionist until we have our own corporations who can compete with the others.

>a kraut organizing this
What could possibily go wrong?

look at my name Luigi

>with Serbia and Bulgaria
Bulgarians hates you since you stole their lands
>also we will have blackjack and hookers
so EU gibs and gypsie females?

Oh that's alright then.

>Romania divided
>Baltic States somehow intact

Are you high?

trying to recreate the empire?

We gave them their lands back and Craiova Group is a meme. Serbia and Bulgaria are trojan horses for Ivan.

if you seriously want to bait with this meme at least add hungary, but better stop spamming this already shitty board

?

Poleshit, arent your women famous whores in Germany and UK? Also, arent your women the biggest coalburners in Europe?
Also, I wouldn't talk about EU gibs if I were you, faggot.

Yeah. Problem with that?

Don't touch an inch of my land, german slaves

>North Italy
>the one not broken and lawless
It is cute when people who don't know shit about Italy try to act like they know the situation here

yeah, fuck your empire

>thinking the map is supposed to be serious

still butthurt?

Has Romania ever achieved anything other than being loyal vassals to the turkroach, switching alliances every time they got BTFO'd and generally being shit at modern warfare?

>they want to take Vojvodina
Back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

We could have had good relations with you Serbs...
Gib autonomy to Timočka Krajina and stop discrimination of Vlachs, or it won't end good for you.

Don't worry you will join slave club soon.
Seriously why do you keep Vučić and his friends governing your country.

What's the point then, grrrr.

VLACH ETHNOSTATE IN TIMOC AND VOJVODINA NOW

We're retarded

Can Ohio join, pls?

Welcome in the club.
Is he also a social democrat? We have one """Social democrat""" here governing the country for 10 years, 2 more to come. So we are kinda fucked.

Also thanks for being good to slovak minority meme in Vojvodina. I spoke to one during a folk festival here and he said that serbs are bros to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=te5kBUKN0iM

You jealous?

Fuck off germ!

Has poland ever achieved something noteworthy except being totally fucked by the swedish, the russians , the cossacks and the germans so fucking hard that you are literally the definition of rapebabies?
Oh, probably having their women fucked by literally jungle niggers with aids. You know what I'm talking about, you fucking nigger lover spawn.

send demographic stats first

Cunosti alternative?

>Europa collapses
>Russia is not a broken-up lawless state
You can pick only one, my fellow user.

Also, if Transylvania is semi-independent again, then Hungary is in a civil war. No way those Transylvanian assholes wouldn't fuck us over yet again, as they always do.

We don't really mind minorities as long as they don't try to pull retarded shit (read;albos).
As far as Vucic goes I don't even know. He is supposed to be center-right but recently, without an election we got a trannylesbian PM so really his only policies are steal as much money as you can from either Russia or USA.

It's the 21st century for fucks sake. As civilized Europeans we should be able to coexist peacefully and not act like sandniggers.

I'm sorry but nope

Bretty good :-DD

He is a (((German))) shill living in Poland who is projecting his superiority complex by putting others down.

Even if he is Polish then he is just shitposting on Sup Forums and not doing anything to help his country which means he is equal scum

sorry mate.. we.. are.. full

you still can be a buffer zone between us and caliphate - isn't that great?

>million nigs
unless you deport the nigger men then no

So how do we send all gypsies back to India?
Will the poos accept them?

>including Northern Serbia into your shitty HUNg*rian disguised empire
you really want us to break your fucking shitty bitch ass empire again dont you Zoltan?

Austria is possible V6

There is too much bad blood between Romania and Hungary to ever consider including Romanians into Visegrad Group. It would simply cause too many internal problems.Moreover, one way or another Austria will always gravitate towards Germany. The only possible candidates left are Slovenia and Croatia.

don't get fooled mate, just look at his face, something sneaky is going on

Abominable.

Slavs, Magyars, and Latins?

Devout Catholics and devout Orthodox?

6 different languages?

This would be the least unified country ever.

>implying Sup Forums banter is real life

I won't be a country. It would even be more decentralized than EU.

We’ve made more astronauts than anyone on Earth. You could into space and purging us would be a great team building exercise.

?

forgot pic

>Intermarium
>poland
Do you know a single thing about history boy?

If you faggots start a third world war in Europe, I will be upset. White refugees welcome, though.

HEY WHY IS BALTICS NOT IN THE INVITED LIST???

The Moon is literally ours. It could be yours too.

Austria, Bavaria, and western Ukraine should be included.

You guys are too anti everything and are very worthless at the same time. Baltic Sea is also worthless half of the year.

>Austria, Bavaria
The fuck are you on? Bavaria has more shit skins than the rest of Europe together. And Austria is lead by this fine goy.

Why don't you want a third world war in Europe, you guys are protected by the US and NATO.

Then kick out Romania too

You can come with Finland. It will be nice and quiet.

burgers... what are you doing here? why you into european politics?
>no holy war for you
you may drone strike from time to time, but on the ground experience is 1000$/day

30+ i heard about horrors of unions with polan, all from baltics... now you "HEY" me..
wtf littlebro

Please fuck off

Vucic is a Chad, you manlets are just mad about his overwhelming masculine posture.

wtf is happening in left top? can't fap because of it

What are you doing here anyway?
And btw stop buying land in Transylvania only because your micronation will be underwater in 50 years

That's the demon of Russia fapping to two angelic beauties.

Well maybe not. But you'll have our full logistical support to invade and conquer Northern Italy and Bavaria.

>except being totally fucked by the swedish, the russians , the cossacks and the germans so fucking hard

The Poles BTFO all of the above unless they all ganged up like the cretin they are

>right wing government in Slovenia
been waiting for this many years

Love it

Lol
Serbs calling Germans slaves.
Your country literally got a name because the Romans took Servs as slaves so they called the country Servia, which comes from Serv (slave) in latin.

Your hallucinations are cute, because if such "Croatia" is considered, it had more Serbs than Croats in 1856/1857 census

You theory is cute, apart from the fact that oldest Latin name/exonym for Serbs is Sorabos, and they call themselves S(e)rbi, those in present-day Germany and those in Balkans.

You shouldn't post crap, especially under meme flags, particularly not under Kekistan flag, brainlet.

>>unification of Romania with Moldova;

This is important not only because Moldova leans towards Russia, but because Russia ends up having an influence to break the momentum of the east in fixing Europe as they pay off Moldovan politicians or whatever.

Maybe we should talk to Moldovans more

People here have been so brainwashed that they don't understand the difference between Nazism and nationalism. A single world of the latter and they scurry aground crying for help.

We need to educate people.

Haha nice union guys. I think it wouldn't hurt to let a few more countries in though, think this one would be best! :D

>A Slovenian posturing as a tough guy

>Slovenians have ZERO, 0, NADA, NO MILITARY VICTORIES IN THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY

>SLOVENIANS were obedient Frankish/German/Austrian stableboys and serfs for 1200 years

>preaches about defense, honour, combat

>Children playing dress up, pretending that their hot shit.

Yeah that about sums it up

muslim lover