Went to a kids' birthday party at a trampoline park. Wife and I get out of the house...

Went to a kids' birthday party at a trampoline park. Wife and I get out of the house, but we still do pretty adult hobbies. So, I wasn't really prepared for what I saw at the trampoline park.

>place is apparently only a year old, but is rundown and smelly
>there are brown people everywhere
>arcade machines taken over by fat little black kids and Indians
>sitting area for parents with pay-to-use massaging chairs and ten different TVs playing sports, kids movies, and cable news
>all the families sitting or eating weren't talking, they're just playing on their phones
>you didn't talk to a person to pay, instead you just signed a waiver at a computer kiosk and paid for time with credit
>locker area was unmanned and any moron could steal your shit
>lots of ghetto teenagers were playing in the little kids area unsupervised
>saw a few young kids get demolished by 200+ lb teenagers
>lots of pre-teen and teenage girls wearing tight as fuck clothes doing cartwheels or jiggling around, a few pervs just staring
>hear awful language from the kids and parents that I wouldn't want my young child around
>party room next to ours was a black kids' birthday, the mom looks like a stripper
>all the ghetto moms and dads are just playing on their phones
>all the white moms and dads are helicopter parents acting like their kid is made of porcelain
>our hostess for the party was a fat hispanic girl with an impossible to pronounce name
>looked like a fat Puerto Rican Kylie Jenner
>during the actual birthday all the moms had their phone cameras locked onto their child, at no point in time is there a child NOT being filmed
>all the dads are balding skinny soyboys with Star Wars t-shirts and video game tattoos
>the two hours are up and we're told to pack up and leave
>on our way out my wife and I see one black family almost get run over by another black family in a dumpy panel van
>find out this whole party cost the family throwing it $500

Has things always been this bad in America?

Yeah in the bad parts of America it has been that bad or worse. But at least those niggers are jumping on trampolines instead of shitting in streets. Get better friends for your kid if you don’t want to be around the poor

>Has things always been this bad in America?

No, but they fucking are now

the liability insurance must be insane.. maybe some of the people are hoping their kids get hurt for a payday

>>lots of pre-teen and teenage girls wearing tight as fuck clothes doing cartwheels or jiggling around,

Pics or it didn't happen

>157510216
>lots of pre-teen and teenage girls wearing tight as fuck clothes doing cartwheels or jiggling around, a few pervs just staring

Find better friends...

The ''All libertarians are just closet-pedo's'' rule strikes again

When I was a kid I remember my mum and dad took my sister and I to this giant outdoor park type thing. We never had much money but it was one of the best times I've ever had. It wasn't like those kike theme parks where you had to pay for each thing you just paid your entry fee and you could do whatever the fuck you want. Canoes, pedal boats, bmx, go karts, giant trampolines, swimming pools, water slides, a billion different things to climb on.

Do these sort of things still exist?

We love the jiggle

We are on our way to the nearest trampoline park!

No. Not in america anyway. Quick anecdote
>be me
>live the shithole of the USA san antonio TX
>always trying to find stuff to do with my kids that is safe
>brand new water park opens and has a party on opening saturday
>take kids
>greeted by at least a thousand obese spics and the endless offspring
>male spics with no kids just sit off to the side watching the five (i counted) white kids that are there we leave pretty quick
>three days later huge hand foot and mouth epidemic in the area because spics can't into water purification and some spiclet shat in the water drain

TL:DR America is now a third world shithold

I don't think we have many of them here any more either because they're not financially viable. I want to have kids one day but I was thinking the other day about what I'd do with them as far as taking them to places. I mean shit there are barely any places worth going as an adult.

>trampoline park
If you own a house with a yard, you can just buy your own damn trampoline. Of course the trampoline park is going to be filled with niggers and trash.

You really have to do camping and shit like that. Because of cuntsumerism anything that was fun now costs. And anything dangerous has been made illegal by CPS.

You sound like a faggot like most posters who come to complain on society, minorities, and money.
Kys.

location for context please. also, we have to be helicopter parents with all the shit skins running around these days.

t. helicopter parent

>have things always been this bad
Maybe for the last 20 years? Bowling alleys, Dave & Busters, Chucky Cheese, public school, anywhere nogs can drop their children off they are going to nig. We no longer have a common standard of conduct or hygiene. White kids cannot play around blacks because blacks will always chimp out if things don't go their way. Pushy and rude.

>white flight
>Whites ran to the burbs.
>Urban centers became unlivable for families
>Nigs with any other options ran to suburbs too
>Brought nig ghetto culture to burbs
Profit?

kek

You realize alot of us want to be normal again right? We want to go back to being blue-pilled because seeing the real world fucking sucks since we can't fix it.

lol, this.

You can come to my house.

Can we take my kids shooting?

>complain on

Hi nigger

I went to the same place last night...

>complain on
>minorities
kek

They didn't run there, they were sent by Obama.

>alot of us want to be normal again
pathetic

Sure. It’s America after all, someone is bound to get shot.

Its a sad reality. We try to attach ourselves to a church where I live because we don't want to be around nigs. We also let our kids do scouts with the church too because the non-church affiliated ones are degenerate. I don't believe in god but I don't want my kids around bad influences.

>hurrrrrrrr have things always been this and in America.
NOPE! you just live in some nigger infested shit hole. Sucks for you. Fucking loser

Parks, museums, zoos

>Muh normal world
Time to grow up nerd. The world has always been like this except now we have the internet and videogames. Congrats on ruining your views on the world by not being able to handle reality.

>I'll just use the Reddit tactic and save face

What a horrible picture you've painted. My children will have to grow up in conditions even more niggerfied than this.

Does your church not push for cuck shit? All the ones around me are all pro-immigrant, equality spouting fuckers. Baptist, Anglican, Catholic, Protestant, Methodist, Presbyterian. They're all cucked. The orthodox ones don't seem to be though.

>heh too bad about that grammatical error kid. Nice try.

>i want to live in the mad max gynoempire
You """"""people"""""" are part of the problem. Completely content to live in a dystopia as long as you can beat it to traps and "troll dem SJDUBYAS".

>the Reddit tactic
what the fuck is "the Reddit tatic"? I don't go there.
>The world has always been like this
Western civilization has thrived by keeping as many of your shitskin brethren out as possible. At no point in history has the burden on the white man been heavier, but Atlas is about to shrug it right off. Enjoy your internet and videogames while it lasts, because you're going back.

Gyms, national parks, ship museums, trails.

>one family runs over another in a panel van.
Did they stop to, you know, summon help and apologise or did they just cheer, throw a half finished beer at the surviver and do a donught?
Sounds terrible.
You can get a cheap meal at a Chinese restaurant for 8 people here for about $500 here (about £320). Maybe do that instead of risking your life amoungst the tribes.

Nope. You will never know the glory that was 80’s and 90’s America. Gone forever.

God forbid you go to a Chuck E Cheeses nowadays. Look up fight videos on YouTube they all have one thing in common. Even when surrounded by their own spawn nigs can't help themselves from chimping out.

Don't hang out in poor or black areas

No. The thing about Christian churches is that there are many sects and you can almost count individual churches as sects upon themselves. My grandfather was sick of liberal churches himself so he got ordained and made his own church long ago. Some people want a good place with people so they take it upon themselves to start a church.

Malls, subway stations, swampland, bird houses, subway restaurants

I'm going to get a home in the country. Give my kid(s) a bike, a shotgun, and a box full of tools and send them off in to the bush and tell them to have fun.

>also, we have to be helicopter parents with all the shit skins running around these days.

Fucking this.

If I lived in a White community I'd let my children run around and do whatever and just ask them to be home by dinner time, but living in the multicultural hellhole of the San Francisco Bay Area means having to be constantly vigilant to make sure that a shitskin doesn't rape my kids. I don't really worry about the slant-eyes too much and get along with most of them (lots of flips and chinks at my office) but the spics, niggers, and curry-niggers are basically wild animals. The human version of really poorly trained dogs. Shitting everywhere and acting unpredictable.

Some friends of ours moved to Boise a couple years ago and it sounds amazing except for the shit weather and shit economy and shit job opportunities.

Why aren't there any majority-white, reasonably-sized cities that have good job prospects in America? I thought about moving to Canada, but I want my kids to know their extended family (uncles, cousins, grandparents) and I can't get any of them to leave the country. I could maybe get them to leave the State (none of us really like CA) but it would need to be to an area where there were job prospects for lawyers, designers, and programmers.

All of these things are filled with niggers and spics at all times. Try again.

Same thing has happened to my town.
>be wealthy suburb in most segregated American city
>town makes Forbes top 100 best places to live in mid 2000's
>local mall beacon, inviting thousands of working white folk since 1990's
>nigger neighborhoods 25min+ drive on highway
>2011 comes
>niggers realize their locals malls close
>"shiet shyniqua, we need to finna go to dat nice ass white people mall"
>2017 comes
>EXACT same outcome as OP's story

When your town goes from Forbes top 100 place to live to the next nigger, infested shithole

>Three lines into your post
>Wow this sounds so American
>Checks flag
Every fucking time.

There's a small all girl catholic school down the road from me and when I see groups of them walking past my place on their way home half of them are wearing hijabs. I just don't get it.

Woody has those beady little eyes.

The white communities got forced to take niggers.

Amen to that, man. It's ruined my ability to enjoy myself.

Shitskins can't stand museums, even the ones dedicated to them. They don't have the attention span needed to appreciate what they see. Also I find they don't particularly like military museums for some reason maybe because all the heroes are white.

When it comes to national parks nigs don't camp nor do they enjoy them. There is nothing to do ie; no internet, no phone, no shopping, etc. I have never seen a nig at any park I went to ever.

Because the brown is attracted to everything nice and clean and has an impulse to destroy and defile it.

>It's ruined my ability to enjoy myself.
here's a hint. You're not supposed to be enjoying yourself, you're supposed to be getting angry enough to do something about it with a bunch of other angry men who want to do something about it.

>He doesn't have a female and fe(male) who both love and share you.
Why live user? I'm basically going to be able to have a family and a Mistress as the same time.
Also there is no dystopia except for self created dystopian environment. Pretty much what the MSM and leftist are doing as we speak.

>Uses a very childish view on the world and it's history.
Kek
>You're going back
Sorry friend I was literally born on federal property. Only place I'm going back is the back woods of the PNW to live off the land away from niggers like you.

Get a home with a big ass yard and build them a fort and swing sets at your own house.
Teach them useful self-sufficiency skills, how to use basic tools, how to cook, how to garden.
Take them out into nature and teach them to build a fire, identify animals and plants, and forage for food.

Don't let them watch the Electric Jew except on special occasions. Don't let them use the internet or tablets or any of that shit until they're well past their formative years.

If you don't expose them to the poisonous Jewish technology that is destroying Western society kids still love old fashioned shit like playing in a sandbox or catching butterflies and making mud pies.

Kids are still good. It's the trash fucking culture that liberalism has created that's the problem.

Also this. Look into Obama's section 8 expansion scheme.

>Implying they aren't shitting in the trampolines.
Lurk moar faggot.

SanAnfag here. Can confirm. Ass to mouth disease is common around these beaners. May as well swim in a toilet, less chance of catching some weird form of herpes.

Still anywhere you go, there is a million fat beaner families. Always just blocking the way, ignore you, refuse to move, but demand you get items from the top shelf for their squat fat ogre asses.

>Uses a very childish view on the world and it's history
Oh shiiieet, you've read yourself some Jared Diamond?

Not sure if lefty pol larp or just retarded
But the veil is also worn in Christianity.
Not too common but it can also be a thing, it's not a hijab per say

Hiking trails and science museums? No

Portland OR area, suburbs of Seattle

No no these were definitely hijabs and none of the girls were white.

Diverse neighborhoods act of 2013. No niggers in your neighborhood? Fear not, they will get a free house in the white sections of town. Someone has to provide for the heroin dealers.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the beauty of a strong, feminine penis. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I'm crying in the show after jerking off to them.

I would remove Booker T. Washington from that list.
He look like a regular old nigger for sure.

I read his book when I was in the 8th grade but that is not part of understanding. Go outside more and talk to people.

Somewhere in a dusty old photo album is a picture of me getting 'birthday bumps' from Chuck E.Cheese's tail... I'm wearing my Lamborghini Countach T-shirt. (Because it was the 80s and that we had that kind of awesomeness)

Ever been spanked by a guy in a giant anthropomorphic rat costume OP?

Bourgeois children have always had parties like this. It's nothing new. I suggest you get on with life, and teach your kid how to shoot rifles and chew tobacco.

God it just breaks my heart that niggers straight outta Chicago get shipped to places like Des Moines. That traitor Hussein Obama needs to be strung up and turned into windchimes.

That church sounds fucked up. If we had the resources and people our church probably would have started a school of its own as well. A lot of children are home schooled in this country and they form home school associations for their children to keep them out of public schools. The associations are there so the kids can network and get info off of the others. My cousins who live in LA were all home schooled, I was sent to a small school way out in the desert. It was a good move considering.

I have seen these places
pretty much where you take your kid if you hate them

You've never seen a school bus in 500 niglets to shit up a museum?
>"AYO SHITIQUINARIOUS DI JU PEEP DAT MUFUGGIN EGYP EXHIT WE WUZDA BEEN QUWEENS BAK DEN FUKK YT FO MAKIN DA FAKE FOLK WHYITE"
but youre right about military stuff. It's cause the don't understand honour.
>being so degenerate as to not only have a mistress but for that mistress to be a dude
You can't lecture me aboit shit if you're partaking in this degenerate society.

The catholics literally bring millions of third world immigrants to the first world nations. The governments pay them shit tons of monwy to do this.

The catholics feel they can appease islam.

Catholic schools take students of different religions, or no religion at all.

>fat puerto rican kylie jenner
Pics?

>Why aren't there any majority-white, reasonably-sized cities that have good job prospects in America?
If such a place existed, it would attract shitskins for the gibs and tax dollars of said community.

And I'm sorry but disgruntled Californians are ruining the states they are moving to. You coastal "professionals" are turning Washington and Colorado into new Californias.

Well that's fucking stupid. I bet the reverse isn't true.

Makes no fucking sense. Fuck off back to Chuck E. Cheese, Juan.

>Muh degeneracy
Wait till you have a daughter, you are going to be reeeeing a lot.

>You really have to do camping and shit like that
Yup. It's the last refuge of the white race, really. I guess they're kind of pushing us back into the wilderness both literally and figuratively.

Hmm, was recently at one here for a kid’s birthday. Was yours in northeast Florida? Lots of Indians here now.

It's like that South Park song kek.

If you only knew how bad it really is.

Worst part is trying to avoid them at HEB. The only time to go is during mass and even then there are fucking loads of the bastards squaking at each other in that ugly language.

When I was a kid things weren't this bad. I think the worst experience I had was at Chuck e cheese for some niglets birthday party, but still wasn't that bad. I remember this one place way out of town in a strip mall that was a massive arcade except Everything in it was 10-15 year old machines with money required for each, but that was in a predominantly white area so niggers were few and far between. My favorite place as a kid was this educational park we went to on field trips, where half of it was hands on dig for fossils and shit, or ride a bike on a tightrope with bricks underneath, and the other half was dick around and have fun. There was this massive foam ballbit battle area, with a McDonald's type play set with a few airguns shooting foam balls across to the other play set. I don't remember if they gave us personal foam guns but I do remember it was beyond amazing as an 8 year old in a militarized ballpit the size of an auxiliary gym. I'm pretty sure it's still around, my youngest sister went there on a trip a few years ago as her fourth grade graduation field trip, so I'll keep it in mind for my kids.

Yeah, but the government abducts people from the national parks. Seeing as how its mainly only white people that camp, its essentially the government abducting white people.

Have to sell organs to dying kikes in israel.

>Has things always been this bad in America?

Nope, but it's going to get worse before it gets better.

>sell
>to Israel

that's not how it works

>M-my brain hurts to understand something simple
>F-fucking Juan!
Lmao kys brainlet.

What is funny is that lots of nig kids are sent to the modern art side of the museums from what I hear. I guess they don't want them to destroy the real art in the gallery.

:( I remember trick or treating AT NIGHT.
Neighborhoods were welcoming, with cute drugstores, ice cream shops, restaurants, etc. A little bit of diversity which was OK, mostly Mexican. Now the city I grew up in is literally Little Mexico. It could have been a great hub in between Milwaukee and Chicago. But the failed Highway to Nowhere (the Amstutz) and the lack of any attempts to connect shoreline communities means my hometown will forever remain as the shithole west of Six Flags.

i heard a piece on npr bitching about how poor minorities are being excluded from national parks and stuff because dumb beaners and niggers prefer to shit up theme parks. expect libs to start bussing in truckloads of them soon so enjoy while you can.

one posat by this idee
hahahha
one post by thiese id
hoihiihhihiooo
ibe posjt y this id
ibee popist by thuiss id
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are correct about some hiking trails.
The ones that are hard to get to.

That's always the way. They're like a growing ring of mold or something. Once they consume what's around them, they keep expanding outward looking for more. If only they would tear down their original ghettoes, we could rebuild them and live close to town again.

Sir, have you heard of a small town named Davenport, Iowa?