From a political point of view how does Sup Forums view Private Military Companies?

From a political point of view how does Sup Forums view Private Military Companies?

(((They))) use them to start conflicts and get away with it.
I myself dislike PMU's

Dudes fighting for themselves and large paycheques rather than fighting for israel and earning peanuts

whatever, man

they're going to exist no matter what

I dont approve.

Well im a contractor and my company pays them to protect me overseas so i guess they're pretty chill

They know their talents and decided to make money off it.

There's really nothing wrong with it, there have been mercenaries since the beginning of civilization.

They are simply glorified security guards, at best. Generally, they drive trucks, or cook food, or train soldiers. The only way they avoid being labeled 'mercenaries' under 'The United Nations Mercenary Convention'.

Who cares how governments hires it's combatants anyways?

this
better to have mercenaries who obey the coin than soldiers who might rebel against you

no difference from state military just smaller

I don't get why people are against mercenaries so much. Just put a bounty on your target and their company will find the most cost efficient way to achieve their objective and get paid. It'd cost a lot less and be more efficient than maintaining an offensive army at all times.

They are a solution to the way governments mistreat and under utilize their own military. Just look at the absolute state of the VA. Why should I go die in some proxy war for Israel when I can make some real wealth for myself and my family. PMC's ought to be free of international law and encouraged. That way militaries must compete in prices and the quality of their service. Unlike today where governments arbitrarily decide the outcome of war. Land can no longer be fought for with the superior military gaining what theyve conquered.

You think national governments would be comfortable with a corporation able to fulfill missions like 'forcibly occupy the nation of Panama'?

I don't want them to exist, but I understand why they do.

If it had not have been for the Liberal mindset of the souless politicians in america those men would have been promoted to jobs such as black ops, cia, etc.

Instead, we hired a friend of a friend that had not even been career oriented.

Machiavelli argues that the mercs will run away when thr going gets tough... when you need them most. Soldiers from your people will be defending their homes or will be fanatics for an idea. When the going gets tough, they'll strap a bomb to their chest and hug a tank.

We should hire them to patrol the border and deport leftist

They are men with no loyalties, the lowest form of existence.

Do pmcs only hire american vets with experience or anyone with mil background ?

>yes goy, go fight for Israel

>no loyalties
everyone is loyal to israel. does that count.