What are your thoughts on this panel from chapter 2 of Gigantomakhia as drawn by renowned mangaka Kentaro Miura...

What are your thoughts on this panel from chapter 2 of Gigantomakhia as drawn by renowned mangaka Kentaro Miura, Sup Forums?

Why isn't he working on Berserk?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIURA?! FINISH BERSERK YOU PEDO!!

I would like to see him continue this manga.
AFTER Berserk

this shit started and ended a long ass time ago when he burnt himself out with the falconia arc

Makes me want to drink fresh warm loli pee straight from its source into my mouth

I've only read the first few pages of chapter 1, why does this loli keep trying to pee on the main character? When did Miura get so based?

When can we expect this to be done with schierke and guts?

It's probably better than Berserk honestly.

What was exactly that made Miura snap?
We all know about Idolmaster but it was just a symptom, not the cause.

can anyone edit that page ?

I don't get the problem why this panel and this chapter of the manga exactly?

It was during the Idolmaster Hiatus era. He bought a cell phone for the first time and was super excited about it.

Then he realized no one ever called him and he felt forever alone. He turned back in his cell phone and thus likely depression afterwards which equals more hiatus.'

You got it opposite. Berserk is the product of his depression. Now his life and mental health has improved, there is no reason for Miura to write Berserk anymore since his edgy juice has been depleted.

Here you are my good man

just the way i imagined it

Sexualizing little girls is sign of lack of mental health.

Who said that? Mentally ill ((((((SJW)))))?

Actually, not sexualizing little girls is a sign of lack of mental health.

So Miura's a lolicon. Did he just hide it for all of those years?

t. Abdul

Whatever you say, homo.

THIS IS IT, THANK YOU

>Did he just hide it for all of those years?
Did you sleep through lost children arc?

He's never tried to hide his degeneracy. People just kind of assumed what kind of person he was because he made Berserk, but the fact of the matter is Miura loves Idolm@ster.

I liked the MC, the robot girl that "peed" on him was stupid tho.
Other than that it was a pretty good manga. Liked it more than Berserk.

He's drinking robot-angel piss.