Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Steal the night that fell in slow motion!
The worn-out rhythm came out so from my squeezed heart
The afterimages and eyes that came into my possession while wandering
were muddily projecting out a transparent love
Even if burdened by the lonely, idle future; grinding your back teeth, advance!
Become the light that pierces the sky; gather the blades upon the star!
All the wounds that look like they might come pouring out, erase them into the distance!

I remember that show, was a sold 3/10.

Death will come soon.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I rated it in MAL. One of the biggest contrasts between how much I enjoyed a show and how good I thought it actually was: really dumb, with poorly-constructed characters and story, comedy not particularly good either, though I found it worked for me even if I couldn't say the punchlines, use of irony, etc were particularly well set up.

I did really enjoy the show though.

Why did I like Fantasista Doll?

It was 10/10.
>MAL
Why don't you fuck off back there?

IMA YO

I find this way of thinking stupid.
If a show was charming, interesting and / or entertaining, I'll give it a good rating even if it was just a bunch of still shots. If a show was boring or uninteresting I will give it a low rating even if it's technically in the same level as a KyoAni / Studio Ghibli theatrical release.

Because I enjoy discussing anime and shitposting about little girl cartoons specifically here. And I can't go "back" somewhere I don't come from. MAL is a tool for me, not a community. I'm allowed to enjoy a show but have a different way of looking at it to you?

I agree, I don't care about what's conventionally considered "good" as long as I find it enjoyable. And I enjoyed Fantasista Doll enough that I still remember it fondly years later, much more so than a lot of shows that have aired since.

I want to fuck Lala.

piu amore ayy

Its not that she is gone that made me sad, its the fact everybody else filled in for her.

>You will never have friends that will care that much about you

>You will never have friends

There's nothing wrong with critical thinking. Once you start to actually think about what you like about certain show and what makes it enjoyable for you instead of simply following "me like it - good, dislike - bad" logic, you'll start to appreciate the things more. And who said that something has to be "good" to be enjoyable? Why can't it be "average", "decent", "not bad, but not good", etc.?

So Otome is top kick now?

Neat.

New hotness

I thought this was a Fantasista Doll thread at first

Sometimes I really want to get int PSO2.

You seem to think that I don't even understand why I enjoy the show, of course I do, and if I'm entertained of course I'm going to think the show is good. Its called entertainment for a reason. I feel like you people who "think critically" don't enjoy the shows nearly as much when you have to convince yourself that a show you like is bad.

The point is that you are being a faggot by giving it a "objective 3" on MAL, not that you weren't a faggot already for being on MAL in first place, while at the same time saying "but I still loved it and enjoyed it and would give it a 10/10 over that" but not giving it to it when you are supposed to rate it according to your personal and subjective opinion.

You sound like a normalfag who only likes things because the TV said you should like them and trying to mask your lack balls to stand up to what you truly like under a mask of pretentiousness you don't even believe in first place.

KKK was better than Fantasista Doll anyway.

It is.

Hair down is best.

New something, for sure.

I hope you like Seira, user. She needs more love, at least she gets more now than she did when S2 aired though.

Was Season 2 not liked? I didn't visit /ai/ when it aired.

And then there is this nerd.

So far on looks she isn't bad, I'll give it 5 episodes before I make my call.

Seira is shit.

S2 as a whole, especially the first half. And everyone besides hated Seira except for maybe one or two people besides myself.

>I didn't visit /ai/ when it aired.
/ai/ was pretty much dead when it aired, at least until we got interested in other shows.

I wasn't a big fan of Fantasista Doll, it was too slow for my taste and I was a little promising with the MC and her friend. It was beautifully done and had an all star cast but it just didn't click with me.

>I feel like you people who "think critically" don't enjoy the shows nearly as much when you have to convince yourself that a show you like is bad.
Why do you assume I have to "convince" myself? And again, liking something doesn't mean it's good, it can be something that is not good, but also not bad. Stop thinking in extremes.
I'm not the guy who mentioned MAL.
>not giving it to it when you are supposed to rate it according to your personal and subjective opinion.
But I do rate it according to my personal and subjective opinion, why do you assume I don't?
>You sound like a normalfag who only likes things because the TV said you should like them and trying to mask your lack balls to stand up to what you truly like under a mask of pretentiousness you don't even believe in first place.
That's a hell lot of baseless assumptions. No, it has nothing to do with TV or the normalfag boogeyman.
>pretentiousness
What's pretentious about saying "I liked this average show" or "I liked this mediocre show"?

What is wrong with this girl?

Drug problems.

Wow, the CG took a leap in terms of quality.

Don't cry Aoi.

This is the point when the CG performances become the best part of each episode.

Skirt is too short!

I think Aoi being sad bothered me more than Ichigo being gone.

I want to fuck Seira.

They couldn't even sense her power level. Did Ichigo reach a new level of power?

I want to hold hands with Seira.

Wow, I think I just found a legendary scene of Pripara.

Was Nao a kami idol all along and just never revealed her power level?

I want to die.

We are back.

Nah, she was a shit.

I was just joking about Ichigo and her new power level, I didn't think they would actually be afraid of her.

KyoAni makes some awful shows alongside some really excellent ones though. It's all about the quality of execution for the elements most important to any particular work for me, not necessarily just if it's well animated or whatever.

I do think all Ghibli movies are at least average, and most are really good, but that's due to storytelling, not just visual polish.

Help, my sheep has become a tako.

Why is there an enormous hummingbird in the dressing room?

That's no hummingbird, that's Kii! and she's Yurika's canon girlfriend!

Ichigo really is throwing down after her time in the US.

This is so much better than S1.

Ghibli is shit though.

So all the girls have slow motion moves now?

No way!

That's the last major jump in quality but it does continue to improve up until the end. And then there's a huge jump down in quality for Stars.

>Spends a year in the US
>Still can't speak basic english
What a baka.

English is not aikatsu, would be a waste of time.

>Ichigo joined the US Army
Now I am curious as to her training and MOS.

Now I am convinced the other girls should be scared of her.

She rode a Greyhound Bus? Ichigo has some balls to do that.

I remember I was joking about Aikatsu Operators, but this is too much. Ichigo really is an operator.

Ako is the only Stars who can live up to Ichigo's legacy.

This gag took THREE YEARS to set in motion

Now she is ghosting people and messing with their heads.

Wait, Mizuki can do it too?

Mizuki is an expert stalker.

Stars is about girls who want to be cute idols

Aikatsu is about idols infiltrating each other's schools and gathering intel on each other to fight against one another in the Idol Wars.

Seira looked cuter with her hair down

>I wish Ichigo's engrish became a part of her character and not something that exists for a few scenes?

Who are you quoting?

It would be cute if she did it once in a while, not too much though or people will mistake her for a foreigner character.

I'm the one who mentioned MAL, and it's not "objective"; it's "my opinion". Sometimes the things someone thinks and their gut feeling aren't the same. Your later comments, whether you're referring to me or the other user, seem to me to be almost projecting or being unwilling to accept that people think differently from you. You seem to view critical thinking as necessarily feigned, pretentiousness or some kind of boogeyman threatening your own taste and opinions, where it isn't really (at least not by definition). People just enjoy and experience things differently sometimes.
Okay.

I'm really glad its taking over 2 days for me to download the PriPara movie. Hope its worth it.

I didn't mean to greentext that

I'm so cute.

I'm cuter.

I understood your feelings user.

Too this day I still hate how much they hyped up Ichigo coming back only for it to turn into a joke in the same episode.

Its okay, we will never forget what has already been done.

Are you downloading the first one or the third one?

It could be the second one :^)

First one I believe. For about a day and a half it was moving at like 15KB/s with random bursts that helped pick up the slack. It will be done in a few hours if it holds pace.

Fucking Doki

What book is Lily reading and what kind of commentary it had to make Lily look so deep in thought?

The second PriPara movie is a myth.

Its just a book full of random poetry for her to quote to her juniors while tipping her hat.

get in the hotdog formation

KASHIKOMA
KASHIKOMA
KASHIKOMA
KASHIKOMA

I missed her.

Forgive her for she knows not what she does.

Now with glasses.