Meet the new NASA Astronauts

Muh Diversity in space travel

npr.org/2017/06/11/532249940/meet-your-lucky-stars-nasa-announces-a-new-class-of-astronaut-candidates

Web Archive did not show photos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0m3Eae193I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what progress looks like. Next up: Butt-stuff in outer space. get on the right side of history blumpfettes

One of the broads already booted for another broad.

2nd row on the left, Jonny Kim. Former Navy Seal, Harvard Med School grad, and now NASA Astronaut. And he has a family with an asian waifu. What's your excuse pol?

Pic of azn wife?

To be fair, if a monkey can do it then I don't see why women and minorities can't.

Key word: "candidates."

>le astronut
Who cares

All the negroes are bleached as fuck.

I want to believe those people were selected based on their ability to operate or repair a spacecraft. I know I'm expecting too much, but the opposite is both absurd and a threat to flight safety.
No, being a minority does not magically grant you the ability to fly, without going through the trouble of learning to fly and becoming good at it. For the same reason being Irish doesn't give you the ability to shit a potato.

>candidates
So half won't make it.

>pol
Can you newfags lurk for 10 goddamn seconds before posting. Holy fuck

why is this board so butthurt about other people success

youtube.com/watch?v=0m3Eae193I4

Don't look at me

This is why we need to start our own tech ventures. We should have been colonizing other galaxies by now.

>what is a belt loop?

I'm dead inside?

Actually I'm retarded too. He grabs him by the pocket. It's blatantly obvious when they slow/zoom. I don't get how you idiots don't see this.

Where's Spock?

Whats the problem racist?

Because if NASA is anything like Google, success means filling the minimum quota for each minority and sexual orientation. And even taking you in mind, being gay isn't a skill.

Do not look at me

(((Space)))
Each star is not its own individual world in our intelligently designed simulated reality, goy! No, we are nothing, look at these moon shots

I was making a joke, but in all seriousness we know why they were selected, affirmative action. They are so desperate to confirm their own bias that they don't choose who is best for the job, they choose women and minorities who they hope may be able to handle it, just so they can falsely claim we're all equal.

>like Google
that google engineer was a fucking retard

Nothing to see here

Explain how I can observe the iss through my telescope

>diversity
>white male still front and center

Julianna, you need to post boobs with your comments, or drop the name fag shit.

I dont get it

I had shitty parents who didn't push me to develop all my talents and abilities.

meh she is not that special

EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AND WHY I KEEP SEEING IT EVERYWHERE???

shh, dont spoil their fun. they think its suspended by strings

>t.delusion

>Charlie

Retards think it's a conspiracy theory

Wow look, fucking space trash.

Yeah the guy is an idiot, but the story was on to something. They wouldn't bother with it if there wasn't a grain of truth in the whole deal.

Not even mad. Asian seal is ok in my book. If you niggers could pass BUDS you’d be there too. Chink>Nigger EVERY TIME.

Little finger and ring finger slips into pocket or belt loop
in the full clip, she has squirts out some water - beads of that water are bouncing off the sides of the module

side note: you are a retard

People don't understand what happens when your pinky finger gets stuck in a pocket.

Also everything is a hoax, the earth is a triangle and 6000 days old, and is a simulation in the holodeck of bored space lizards

Bubbles? Really, do you actually believe this or are you trolling?

First interracial cuckold relationship aboard the ISS when?

anti-space autists think he is grabbing the secret cable he's suspended by, when in reality you can clearly see his little finger grab onto his pocket

>Also everything is a hoax, the earth is a triangle and 6000 days old, and is a simulation in the holodeck of bored space lizards

When one video shows debris drifting down and another shows debris drifting up and somehow to your dipshit mind they are BOTH PROOF that space-exploration is fake.

I mean how can BUBBLES be your first go to assumption to disprove spacetravel jesus christ you are retarded, why would Nasa even use BUBBLES? for what, a birthday party next to the """ISS recording scene"""??

its him bro it was in a yt vid

How about you go observe it for yourself you mog

It's a slang term for Viet Cong from that war you lost.

>doesn't race mix

based

clothes wrinkling in zero g
the most embarrassing part is that you think that you're a genius

pol

Faggot. Go away.

>bubbles in space goy

imagine a world without whypipo Sup Forums

Never thought I'd be excited for a shuttle to burn up on exit.

god i love space threads. someone post more fake space webms

Something you connect wires to, to simulate weightlessness.

>claims to be able to observe ISS
>no images exist beyond crude photoshops/asteroids
Take a photo of it in the sky

What are Asian "Chads" called?
Inb4 "Jonny"

Okay that's fucking weird, but it's RT so I wouldn't be surprised if RT has their own mini spacestation set up so they can give "live interviews from the space station".

It's called Detroit.

>implying the original ISS isn't a marketing tool

Do female astronaughts have different physical requirements than their male counterparts?

This. Diversity is why NASA will never be relevant again.

they need to be female

The future is so fucking female ugly white men are going to be suicidal.

Women's feet will be the first human marks on Mars. Brown men, the second.

Hell, can we just not send any white boys to Mars at all? Would be fucking hilarious to see the eternal chimpout from Skinheads and sexists.

Chang Thunderwang

So fucking what? He grabs him by the pocket to stabilize him? Are you people fucking retarded?

Lol, all of those broads will be driving in their underwear soon enough

Buy a pair of decent binoculars. Download ISS Forecast app. Use app. Point binoculars at the bright moving object that rises in the sky at the exact compass bearing and time specified. Clearly see giant space station. Go inside. Stop being stupid.

sorry. this was meant for

The first thing I noticed was the nose on that ugly jewess, goddamn

That was such a weird story

This mission is going to fail. I can feel it already.

This is why zogmerica should be destroyed.
They are never going to let us have the glory for what is our accomplishments. They will always shove some shitskin into everything we ever do. America will always redistribute our wealth to shitskins

Ive been saying it for years.
We are going to drag niggers into space as our equals and then we will seed every inhabitable solar system in the universe with niggers and all other shitskins so the plague can fester for all eternity.

>Fc=mv^2/r
>/r
>When you have to start tacking on more bits of math to attempt to justify your round earth fantasies

Russia will be happy to provide more rides to the ISS.

>not wearing an OMEGA SPEEEEDMASTER MAAAAAAAAAAN ON THE FUUUUUUUUUCKING MOOOOOOONNN

Shit astronaut confirmed.

The USA has always been diverse.

Not for several years

NASA's commercial crew program is being delayed, and if you have any hopes for SLS to do it then lol.

Better sign up for more seats early because the prices might get bumped again if you wait too much.

B R U C E
R
U
C
E

>only one woman

Space is fake NASA are lying Masonic fucks.

I wish I would see their face the moment they are said to film some shitty ISS scene in front of the green screen.

Will they be the next Colombia?

Seriously what's the point of anything in with NASA if they are just going to use it to put niggers in space.
Defend this fucking worthless program. Fuck it all.
Nobody escapes this earth alive.

They should use the word cohort rather than class. Class makes you think type or breed.

He put his little finger in his pocket and pulled him down.

So what? Exploding millenials in low earth orbit after an elon musk garbage rocket fails? Might get a mention on twitter.

I see six actual candidates, and a bunch of diversity with no talent.