>>157516625

I'm ready for Amazon to discover how much of their merchandise is stolen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a04seHg0rsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers arriving in 3..2...1...

Shoplifting alarms getting set off in 3...

>having liquor in there

Kek, get ready to be raided by niggers. This is such a fucking retarded idea. Yeah it works if you have your Amazon account or card or whatever, but what is to stop a bunch of niggers from just barging in and stealing shit? If it's just those turnstyles, I've got bad news. I've never once seen a nigger pay for the subway, they just jump the gate.

Substituting cashiers with security guards...

Heh... but... at least we got that $15/hr minimum wage....

Niggers are literally going to rape people in the store

Fucking idiots, of course they're going to have a guard standing in front of the pay gates.

For now. The dun nuffin guinea pigs will prove vital for perfecting this concept.

Seattle is mostly white and Asian... the surrounding areas are nigger infested. Then again... James Street is a nignog KOA...

A mall cop? Apparently you've never lived in Atlanta or St. Louis, but let me give you an idea of how willing some security guard is to stop a pack of niggers looting a store: they're not.

You probably need an account to access the store , and they scan your identity in order to get access. So they can keep history, for example see which customers caused trouble, and check police records to see which people are troublesome as well. They can then deny access to these people.

>Software Engineer
I am still good

Ayo White boi, u packin' o' lackin'?

fpbp

Did you think this wouldn't happen if minimum wage wasn't increased?

I can't wait to see these stores getting looted. You think one mall cop will stop a pack of negroes? Hell, mall cops won't even stop white kids.

in that case just put the store in cities without niggers

>allows customers to grab items
*grabs pile of other people's packages and runs away*
heh... nothing personnel, snowball

>they're going to have a guard standing in front of the pay gates.
they'll automate that, too, with their drones

At my University, some small start-up by a few guys who went to the University setup bike rental stations (automated) around the campus. They were such a success, and VERY cheap, they expanded to downtown areas. Then the liberals at the University accused them of racism for not putting any in the hood. So they sued this little company and forced them to install them in the hood. Within 48 hours the rental machines were completely destroyed and all the bikes stolen. It was such a big hit to the company that they sold their assets to one of those larger bike rental companies who prominently raised prices 300% and surprise surprise didn't put them in the hood.

Kinda like the uber effect
'Anyone' can shop there
>as long as you have a phone, credit card, amazon account
Unleash this on restaurants so I don't have to be around people with a sub 700 credit score /s

name of the company or university?

The state of american education. This has already been done. See Boris / Santander / Barclays Bikes in London.

Oh you. I don’t speak niggerish. I moved to Texas where now I call ICE on anyone who is slightly brown with an accent. Beater vehicle in my community? Call cops immediatelty.

That will prove (((problematic))) and they will be sued for racial profiling.
It's going to turn into a giant vending machine. The ones anywhere nere black people will look like ghetto bank teller kiosks.

>Nig walks in with hoodie
>Steals what it wants
>Alarm goes off, nig runs
>Nigger never gets caught because hoodie nigger #58368 looks like every other hoodie nigger on camera footage
Niggers rob ghetto cornerstores in broad daylight and NEVER get caught. Cops in niggertowns don't give enough fucks to figure out where Jamal ran off with $25 worth of snacks and malt liquor.
If Amazon was dumb enough to put one of these in a ghetto the goods would be gone and the equipment would be stripped out for the copper in the wiring by the end of the week.

So you call police on the police too?

>they sued a commercial enterprise for not adding commercial assets to non-viable markets and won
what the actual fuck

>wiring
You think too highly of them

You can't do that in America, more than likely they'll put them in very bourgeois areas, or you'll have to scan your phone/Amazon account to enter.

Niggers will still find a way to get in.

I don't like it. I already don't like Atm's. Some things were better in the past. Most weren't.

Nigger heaven

Probably

>mfw globalist bezos gets his amazon go stores looted by niggers

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

You grossly underestimate the effort a nigger puts into getting petty amounts of money. They'll spend half a day looking less than $1 worth of metal just to buy a loose cigarette, mostly because they can't just steal cigs when they're kept behind bulletproof plexiglass.

add automated high caliber turrets and we'r golden

It can't be that easy to rob these things. If some anons on a Thai scrimshaw FAQ noticed there could be a theft problem within seconds, then surely the people spending millions on this came up some kind of locking door.

>just put the store in cities without niggers

Obama spent his entire 8 years making god damn sure that there was no such thing anymore.

>high-tech stores will only be built in white states
>prices for these stores will be lower since they only need to pay a handful of employees
>niggers chimp out because muh racism
Calling it now

>have to register the app on your phone
>have to have a phone
>have to have an amazon account with a credit card linked

They threatened to sue, I believe, and this was a fairly small company operating almost exclusively in student areas didn't have the means to really fight it. So they humored them and put up like 4 kisoks. I think they figured if the bikes were stolen it wouldnt be a huge hit, but they destroyed the very expensive rental stations.

I don't remember what the company was called at the start, but they were bought by Urban Solutions, and the bikes went from being nice lightweight streamline bikes to these shitty bulky things.

youtube.com/watch?v=a04seHg0rsM

>this is what a world without niggers looks like

I don't have the article on hand but niggers tried to ban bulletproof plexiglass in cornerstores in one city, because it's racist to make your store difficult to rob at gunpoint.
Seriously.

>lower prices
No

and the FBI will know if you're making any (((suspicious purchases)))

niggers DID ban them

Kek

one city

Won't happen. The store is going to track each person and tally charges to their card as they walk around the store before finally billing when you walk out. There's going to be cameras and sensors out the wazoo, and theyll know if you steal in an instant, and also have information on your face, height, and more to turn over to the police. And above all that, they'll probably require shoppers to register with Prime before entering, like people do with Costco now. That way if you go in trying to steal, you're actually just shopping and they'll automatically bill you when you walk out.

>niggers just cruise on into white neighborhoods and steal shit there
>they also rape a few girls
>no one does anything to stop them because whites are faggots

Oh, it's actually WORSE than I remember.

So far

Can't wait to see this shut down
within a few weeks when niggers
say "Ay yo man, free sheeeiiiit"
and they have to come out every
other day in order to restock this
stupid fucking "Gibs shop"

the AI is going to go full 1488

This will only work in areas with no blacks or spics, in other words mostly white.
It relies on the consumer being honest.
And considering it's mostly spics and nogs that get those kind of jobs I'm fine with them being automated.

No he's right, they strip wiring and copper of anything they can find. They stole a whole church roof in my town in one night.

is that gonna stop 25 feral dindus from straight up looting that store?

Do you have any idea how niggers work? They'll just put on a mask, smash a window and the whole neighborhood will chimp out and steal shit.

This will only work in white areas, I guarantee it. There's a reason why black areas always have huge glass protectors around the counters.

if i understand this correctly, at least they wont be accepting (or able to accept) WIC or EBT

A world without blacks would be so amazing. We could have these everyone in our country. But no, the jews will tell us that having niggers is better than having a trustful and functioning society.

you're being disingenuous, the issue was about corner stores selling food and not being allowed to serve that food through a bulletproof glass pane. It really didn't have to do with racism but with licensing restrictions. Basically corner stores had seating areas and were operating as restaurants even though they weren't allowed to be.

>Get anti-magnetic or magnetic lined shopping bag
>Leave without paying

kek

>lower prices
why would (((they))) lower prices if (((they))) can maximize profits by making the customers do the cashiers job

I am not ready to learn software engineering but I think I'm about to.

For now. :'(

lOl, this is where 90% of you get your sex robots without being noticed...

>Are you ready for your menial job to be automated?
I can't wait. Working fucking sucks.
Robot go do my job for me I have plans to have fun today.

What is Netinyahu suppossed to be doing? Can't tell if the artist is /ourguy/ or worships israel.

I surely loving living in the beginning of a dystopia!

Apparently you need to have an app to enter the store, presumably with your credit card information and identity already in the botnet. I think this scenario is more realistic:

>eh yo, hol up, hol up, so u sayin i dont hasta pay?
>No sir. Just use your amazon go app and we'll send you a bill later.
>YO ALL DIS SHIT BE FREE DAWG!
>runs up a $9,000 bill
>end of the month, bill comes in the mail or whatever
>SHEEEEEET, WHITEY LIED TA ME!

Yep.

>software engineer
>automated
Ha

Considering I helped to develop this technology, I think it's a good thing.

Neckbeards need to get out of their shit "jobs" and start improving their lives. Let robots handle the menial work.

It's not rfid. It's cameras fucking everywhere monitoring what you pick up and put down

So drop all merchandise inside a vault, use it like a large vending machine that requires payment before anything is dispensed. You could even connect a virtual reality store so they can see what they are shopping for, and when finished, it is all dispensed in a box/bags.

It was Philadelphia
He's actually not, the councilwoman that brought up the issue only raised the question because she felt "undignified" having to be servered through the bulletproof plating, she claimed it was impersonal and it was only done because the, mostly, Asian shopkeepers didn't like to interact with black people
You are the one being disingenuous by trying to use the handful of fringe cases that were explicitly banned after several months of debate and research

>Jamal ran off with $25 worth of snacks and malt liquor

That's the problem. This store is going to sell like organic cheese and seltzer water. You won't be able to grab a King Cobra and a pack of twinkes. You can prevent a nig from robbing your store if you put in things a nig does not want.

>prices for these stores will be lower

not gonna happen, kiddo.

if anything you'll be charged more for the convenience of not speaking to a cashier.

greasemonkey here, someone's gotta maintain these machines and it's gonna be guys like me.

>your face, height, and more
Doesn't matter when "black male" is half of the neighborhood, and even if you get his name, he has no permanent address and uses an alias 100% of the time.

If I was a Muslim woman, this place would be a dream land for stealing.

In Ohio, they have drive through convenience stores where you never need to get out of your fatmobile, you tell the teller what you want and she fetches it from there racks. They should just automate it like that, with automated systems that pack a bag or box for you and give it straight to your car. That way nogs can't shoplift as there's no store to go into, just a more secure warehouse.

amazon isn't going to put this anywhere that isn't near an apple store. think about that for a second.

Thats not what theyre trying to do though

No, they'll just destroy what they don't want. Have you ever seen them loot? They don't just take the shit they want, they break everything they can't carry off.

I saw a concept video of something exactly like that recently, I think it was some college project some pajeets half added but it doesn't seem too farfetched

Consider this
>need account to enter
>once in, turn off phone
>??? (steal shit)
>profit

as long as there's niggers we know we don't have to worry about this

>implying you can afford a robot
>implying the company wont provide their own cost free bot

How is that different from any other store

So you really think people are going to be able to just walk in the store? They've already said that you need to link with cellphone. At this point you're arguing if people without cellphones are going to fight security at the front to go in and steal shit. Obviously it might happen, but this isn't going to be a daily occurence, and there's going to be way too much shit that's way too large to bother trying to clean house.
Unless you want to point me to examples of people regularly robbing Costcos for everything inside.

Beyond that though, I am excited to see how low the prices go without wageslaves to pay. They could maintain huge profit margins and slash prices on many items. Or just be dicks and increase margins by keeping the prices the same. Wonder what they will do.

more like whitey enters the store, nig follows inside, and takes what he wants while security officer says "please sir, you can't be in here"

The complaint is that what they are trying to do won't work everywhere, I am saying one that could.

-steals card

>acts like pavement apes dont receive a $500 smartphone in their standard issue NRL

my job is literally to babysit a system which is autonomous 99% of the time . even on the rare occasion when i do something at work 90% of that could easily have been automated .

>Amazon