Is bullying a natural phenomenon?

Is bullying a natural phenomenon?

Is a decrease in bullying resulting in the production of weak soygoys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xZV1_Cde5o
nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Bullies are necessary and serve a valuable lesson to humanity. People who disagree are brainlets who got bullied.

Yes its natural.

Its a selection process, where the bolder people pick on the less bold, sometimes forcing the latter to "man up" and either break the bully, or accept being the bitch.

Has been happening for millennia

Bullying stems from a bully's own internal feelings and insecurities.

When a bully sees a weak person, they essentially see a reflection of themselves in the victim, and are forced to see qualities about themselves that are unconformable and highlight their own weakness and shortcomings. The bully will then lash out at the victim as if they were striking the mirror that holds their negative reflection. But that will not resolve the feelings of insecurity within the bully.

The bully will stop when they no longer see a reflection of themselves in the person being bullied and have overcome their own insecurities.

If you want to end bullying, help the bully face their own demons and learn to accept or overcome their personal shortcomings and emerge a new, more empathetic person.

bullying is God's way of getting betas to toughen up so they can survive on their own

I think holistically, that word defies both degenerate and good bullying.
Of course it is possible for the act of bullying to be bad, decisive, and destructive.
But bullying on the hazing end of the spectrum can be a great force for bringing together people and creating bonds.

There is also the idea of toughening a weak member of the group.

Telling degenerate bullying from good bullying is too complex a matter for me. Is it in general good when the weak get picked on, or do most of them never toughen up? Does hazing always create bonds of friendship, or does it just as often create resentment?

Yes, and anti-bullying campaigns are bad for kids. Learn to stick up for yourself pussy.

>The bully will stop when they no longer see a reflection of themselves in the person being bullied and have overcome their own insecurities.

>If you want to end bullying, help the bully face their own demons and learn to accept or overcome their personal shortcomings and emerge a new, more empathetic person.

Why? Is it easier to help someone else improve? Why not just improve oneself until you are no longer weak and thus no longer a reflection of weakness?

>In 4th grade, I had a kid stab me in the leg with a pencil by holding it out as I walked by. First time I thought it was an accident, the second time I knew he intended to hurt me. I went and got my compass and chased that fucker down, he held up his hand and stabbed it. He bled like a pig. Around now the teacher drags me off with wtf is going on, I told her he stabbed me in the leg twice first. Never got in trouble and never was fucked with after that.

Helping the bully and the victim improve would be great.

But people expect those who were maltreated by their peers to side with their peers. They also get angry when someone responds with hyper individualism. Hyper individualism is the only thing that makes sense if the group is largely against you.

yes

>Boys hazing and pranking eachother i'd say is a natural phenomenon.
>Boys learn alot from physical interaction with eachother and this is why sports are so important for boys as it teaches them comraderie,cooperation and the benefits of regular excersize.
>What we need is for more boys to attend sports, boy scouts and similar activites.
>Boys enjoy fighting eachother and we should encorage them into joining activities that reward masculine behavior.

Boys dont need bullies to become men, they need positive male role models and activities that build confidence.

Then why do you get angry when the people who are shit on by their peers don't care about society? Why do you get angry when they become hyper individualistic towards the society?

Bullying is important because is attempts to mold and change youths with behaviors that don't benefit the group. Kids who were bullied, and end up better for it, usually have strongly developed social skills and pick up on social cues better.

The problem is because of the whole anti-bullying push, you're going to have an entire generation of social fuckwits (moreso than now) who can't handle the slightest disagreeableness.

no, bullying isn't resulting in the production of soyboys. however, bullying is enabling these soyboys to express themselves. if you're around 30 years old, you'll remember the huge campaign to """allow""" men to express their feminine feelings. it was a nationwide, persistent campaign for years. add in the zero-tolerance for bullying thing and you get a bunch of pathetic feminine "men" who feel confident in expressing themselves.

Bullying made me not care about the group at all. It made me see the group as a bad thing and care about myself above the group

if anything bullying encourages isolation and hyper individualism not discourage it. If you only experience with other humans is being picked on you are not going to be fond of humans and develop an extreme sense of edge and resentment for humanity like the columbine shooters.

this, bullies are just brainlets who can't deal with their emotions. they also are likely victims of childhood beatings and learned from their parents that violence is how you get what you want.

so a bully starts getting a bad feel and looks for a "weak" target to get what he wants, which is for the bad feelings to go away.

The bully will stop when the person they considered weaker, delivers a series of kicks and punches, that leaves the bully crying in a pool of his own blood.

Nice cope bullies are usually Chad's and other Alphas who are bored at school and enjoy picking on dweebs and Geeks like yourself

Bullies always pick an easier target after punching them in the face. Doesnt even matter if you win or lose. Give them a nice shiner and they'll be humiliated enough to not fuck with you again.

This. Fight fire with fire.

Every action will have an equal or greater reaction. The bully must understand this as well.

This is bait right?

>Is a decrease in bullying resulting in the production of weak soygoys?
Most of the guys i bullied back in school toughen up and qualify as men 10 years later.

Bullying is natural. Only brainlets can't accept this. It is the same thing as saying blacks are equal to whites. Nature disproves this.

Bully on.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xZV1_Cde5o

A person who gets bullied and don't stand up for himself is a fucking weakling and deserves every bit of it.

I'm pretty sure that most people on Sup Forums are here because they were bullied by blacks and pakis at school.

lol nope

"The behaviour is literally in the genes, an inherited trait that actually helps build social rank and sex appeal."

"But researchers at Simon Fraser University surveyed a group of Vancouver high school students and found bullies were the least likely to be depressed, had the highest self-esteem and the greatest social status."

nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression

Bullying only works if the ones they're bullying are allowed to beat or absolutely destroy their bullies. We live in a society that says defending yourself is toxic and has no place in society. So now we have bullies running rampant and no one stopping them because their uncle touched them as a child and their father beats them. No. Bullying is for the weak that need to be beaten to know their place as only an obstacle to overcome. If a bully is messing with you, show up with a bat the next day and break his knees to get a gold star and longer recess.

No, only niggers bully others

Bullying is a coping mechanism for insecure kids. This, in turn, makes the other kids develop their own coping mechanisms to deal with the bullying. Circle of life. Get over it.

We need to bring back fagging desu.

Yes. Its a bully vs bully world out there so you gotta make your mark before all the other tards.

british males have never been males anyway

Bullying is necessary for social cohesion, the rules that keep society together and evolutionarily successful are enforced by peer pressure.

Assault is not.

Bullying happens at all ages and levels of life. Teaching kids to other stand up for themselves when they're young makes them look for a teacher figure to tell when they are young, only to find that there is none when they are old.

I bullied and was bullied a bit when I moved schools, and you learn both ways. When bullying or in a position of power, want to keep a scapegoat around, it never take it so far that they snap and leave, else you end up fighting each other. When being bullied, you want to be a bad scapegoat so they find another, don't look weak, don't be fun to pick on, appease the majority to some extent. This applies to adult life as much as it does in children.

Bullying made me feel less social cohesion. It made me feel far more individualistic and anti group.

>t. Effeminate continental

>the rules that keep society together and evolutionarily successful are enforced by peer pressure
false, read some books, that's the way to destroy society

go to wear some anti-masturbation device from the victorian age as the sissy you are

I won't vouch for everything you said, but I bullied smaller, weaker people than me and it was 100% because of my own insecurity.

My whole adult life I have regretted the way I treated other kids. Utterly shameful.

Fat kid's in a fucking hospital bed as if he's dying. Shit, when we got injuries like that when I was a kid, we pulled the pencil out and slapped a bandaid on it and went back to class.
What a bunch of fucking pussies everyone has become!

Did you ever see someone so weak or pathetic is discussed you?
Remember when not being able to be self sufficient, needing handouts from the government, not being able to care for your own kids, being in debt was something shameful?

Some bullies are misunderstood kids acting out, many more are just the strong angry at being forced to deal with the weak.

Ha what a fat fucking faggot. Hahahaha

Fuck me, how'd that happen?

>Hey kid wanna see a magic trick?

I was a fat kid, wore glasses since I was 10, good grades, and had this not menacing demeanor: friendly, smiling etc. I guess that's why a lot of people tried bullying me, but I also had older brothers and was retardedly proud so I knew how to fight back, verbally and physically. I wouldn't say bullying makes you better, but the way you respond to it does. Fighting back is important. If you don't do it, you are just a victim and that's all you'll learn to be

Autists and other speds should be left alone IMO. You'll only traumatize them.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Your inability to conform to the group has made you an outcast. That's not necessarily good or bad, it depends on the group you chose not to conform to. Regardless, all groups exists by definition as an exclusion of others.

Whenever I got bullied I would fight back instantly

As long as it's OK for bullies to be occasionally killed by their victims when they successfully execute a revenge plan, I'm OK with bullies.

no

just a prank bro

your behaviour is primitive, there would be no difference between monkeys in jungle and you

a civilization is supposed to accept and improve everyone as long as they don't commit crimes

>or accept being the bitch
I agree completely with your sentiment overall but for some reason that wording is pretty arousing.

No, it means less bullies.

The reality is that someone has to be on the bottom of the pecking order, and the ones on the bottom are going to be shit on. The pressures of bullying should encourage self improvement one way or another, either by changing ways and falling in line or by fighting.

But, that's all fucked now and has been for a long time.

>The reality is that someone has to be on the bottom of the pecking order
that's the american society, not the western society

>Is bullying a natural phenomenon?
Yes.
In your young age it is part of readying yourself up to real life. In your grown age it is part of being either alpha or beta.

No retard. That is literally every society. Even tribal africans in their mud-huts have a pecking order and someone is at the bottom.

>That is literally every society
is this what they teach in your "schools"? you clearly have never lived in a civilization

>Doesnt even matter if you win or lose.

Well, it certainly does matter if you lose horribly.

>Boys dont need bullies to become men,
You are completely unprepared in your grownup life if you are never met a bully before or never bullied someone.
you are literally lost. Vital part of your social skills is missing.

don't be a pussy hit them with a desk til they realize how shit they are

>joining activities that reward masculine behavior
Your cuck activities are just simulations of reality with large deficiencies and far from real life.

Retards should be aborted*

so that's why you are okay to be toys for your kike grandmasters?

You're trolling, some dumb commie, or just an ignorant kid. Either way, you should just stop while you're ahead.

Utter nonsense. Name one successful society that didn't use force, social pressure, and in-group preference.

this. ahmed here, knows what he's talking about

bullying is also quite different from case to case so will not also prepare a person for future tense situations

Bullying is the most beta thing you can do

Chads are protectors, not predators

Some is probably natural, but it might be exacerbated by keeping large numbers of children in close proximity to each other. It's hard to know exactly what's "natural" when school is hardly "natural" in the first place.

This is a group you are forced into associating with.

No. weak soygoysis a result of:
"HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOURSELF!?" "0 tolerance" policy bullshit.

I stabbed one with a pen into the ear. There was blood everywhere.

I became that one guy no one talks to for the rest of my school life though.

Workplace bullying has made the modern workplace hell. Having to face bullying from managers or co-workers then worrying every second about fitting in. Then getting fired for small social blunders and having no economic security.

Even a civilization is just a larger group. Your ideal is just a personal fantasy you're trying to impose on the rest of the world to explain away your own problems. As the other user said, it's all about your own choices.

Bullying is contextual art, user.
Also being bullied and getting out of that situation is contextual art. You need to get that social skill.
Various "activities" are cuck fantasies.

BAN ASSAULT PENCILS NOW

REEEEEEEEEEE

>It made me see the group as a bad thing and care about myself above the group
this is a positive thing user. you are not defined by your >group but are instead free and self-directed. How you behave in the world is now entirely your responsibility so get out there and do something great. or you can sit at home and whine on the internet too afraid to risk failure that is not blameable on another

>Having to face bullying from managers or co-workers then worrying every second about fitting in.
Not being able to ruin them is result of not practicing it at young age. Both being bullied and been bully count as practice.

Fuck you

Yes. Bullying is only helpful when it isn't recurring though, it enforces conformity and reduces the chances of creating fucking weirdos and soygoys and losers.

This.

yes to both

What I was taught from living in this time is that
1. Authority figures are irrational and stupid
2. Your peers are malicious and hate difference.
3. Many rules are stupid and arbitrary.

What kind of a person would learn these lessons?

>Bullying stems from a bully's own internal feelings and insecurities.

>When a bully sees a weak person, they essentially see a reflection of themselves in the victim, and are forced to see qualities about themselves that are unconformable and highlight their own weakness and shortcomings. The bully will then lash out at the victim as if they were striking the mirror that holds their negative reflection. But that will not resolve the feelings of insecurity within the bully.

this is bulverism, its not an argument and it is abusive projection.

>The bully will stop when they no longer see a reflection of themselves in the person being bullied and have overcome their own insecurities.

no, when you burn the dead wood the roles simply reverse and you enter a special hell where everyone else projects their psycho shit on you, then start a fight if you defend yourself or try to help them. its an endless battle with gentiles, you never eradicate the agent patient dynamic.

What do you think happens to the victim in cases where bullying is recurring in your opinion?

>Is bullying a natural phenomenon?

Yeah in the sense that if you hit a person, they will get hurt. It's "natural" but that doesn't make it good for humans or morally correct.

What decrease in bullying? Do you have any data on the subject? You're just assuming something here.

No. It has nothing to do with "boldness" as the bullying faggot will only "bully" if they think the authorities aren't going to get him in trouble for it or of someone's not going to defend themselves and fucking kill them. That's the height of cowardness to just pick on the weakest victim so the coward looks like strong by comparison.

This times a million. Bullying is about sexual selection too. Kids only bully the kids they think other kids think are ugly so they can look attractive by comparison, it never stops in the real adult world, it just gets concealed and passive aggressive.

But think about you said about "negative reflection" and think about how much Sup Forums complains about "soyboys" and all variations of the meme... Sup Forums sees too much of itself in those guys and it bothers them.

That doesn't contradict what he's saying. The bully thinks it's Sexy God and gets upset if people aren't acknowledging them as that so they take it out on the least sexually attractive. And they have high "self-esteem" because they're too incapable of introspection and because they look good, normies inflate their self-esteem.

So is picking up a gun and shooting them.

But what if the bullying is backwards like a bunch of sjw bullying a right wing teen?

1. Authority figures are irrational and stupid 4u
2. Your peers hate competition
3. Many rules are there to get upper hand

ftfy

I hate these threads because Sup Forums's CHAD LARPING never stops. Sup Forums is such an insecure little bitch it has to pretend it was the bully in school and defend bullying just to piss off the people they know had problems with it because they had problems with it and they ended up here too.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

IS MIXED FAT AND DUMB Sup Forums REALLY ACTING LIKE THEY WERE THE BULLIES IN THE PAST!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

We should just stop having children.
When you think about it, anything that has ever brought you happiness should bring you some form of shame. Every little thing that has made people happy is the fulfilment of some selfish whim. Right up to the point of having a child, one that will pollute and shit and masturbate. So congrats people who have babby.
Existance in this state, life is the original sin.
>inb4 kys

I want to see how it all plays out and laugh with my Sup Forums bros.